**October 2018 testing thread**

Hey ladies...

I went through the messages and I think I have the front page updated.. let me know if I am missing anything..

Congratulations to all you yummy mammys to be on your :bfp: happy and healthy 9 months..

I was starting to fear for this thread when it was all just af.. so glad to see some have caught it this month \\:D/

Afm.. just coming to the end of AF thank god.. this was a bad month.. (I have endo)

Really hoping I catch it this month as I would love to have a scan pic to show family at Christmas time..

I'll be starting a November testing thread (If one hasn't been started) if some of you would like to join xx

TransDad, we are cycle-buddies! But you seem to be more patient than me, not testing but rather waiting for the witch not to come... Fingers crossed for you.
Fingers crossed for you as well! And after years of seeing bfns, I just don't want to jump to any little sign or conclusion. lol

Could you have ovulated earlier then thought as 9-10 day lp is very rare, especially if you normally have average 14 days as it only varies by 1 day either way

I am not sure to be honest. I used clear blue advanced opk and got my static smiley on cd 18 , the flo app had my ovulation date as cd 19 but changed it to cd18 when af started, we bd’d cd17, 18 and 19. I used to ovulate more cd20-24 when i was TTC my first born, i had cycles of 30-33 days. I didnt get my bfp until cd39 with him. It was my first cycle since i had the Mirena coil removed so i suppose my cycles may be a little off. Ive ordered more opks and a bbt thermometer so will start temping this month. Xx

Congrats rhdr!

AFM, 9 DPO and BFNs so far. My chart, though!!! I’ve also had tons of creamy CM the last couple days. Fx!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I’m new here :) First time ever on a forum and my firsts month ttc. I’m currently 7dpo (per bbt and OPKs) and waiting impatiently to test :?

I had some low minor cramping yesterday and my bbs are sore down the sides and have been on fire: very unusual for me as usually I breeze through my luteal phase feeling really good ‍♀️

Last edited:
Well Ladies, negative on CD31 and CD33, I was just waiting for AF. Then CD36 comes, still no AF, now a week over....
Took a cheapie using afternoon pee, around two hour hold as was travelling and a line appeared right away. Then used my remaining FRER and, welll, as you can see.....

83B17C8B-4CD7-4D8F-9CD5-584DFFEAD937.jpeg

I’ve been TTC for about 14 months after having a rainbow baby on Valentine’s Day of 2017. I’m 43. My chart is SO textbook this month. So far no BFP but I’m only 9 DPO. So, I’m holding out hope. I’m just impatient as all get out! I’m also afraid that I’m going to be disappointed. I usually am. It took me 2.5 years and two losses to conceive my rainbow baby last time. I know I may not ever catch that golden egg, and I will just be grateful for the rainbow baby I have. A sibling would be fantastic, though! Also, I have three girls (2 are grown). So, I’d love a boy! I’m not that picky though.

Hello everyone,

I’m new here :) First time ever on a forum and my firsts month ttc. I’m currently 7dpo (per bbt and OPKs) and waiting impatiently to test :?

I had some low minor cramping yesterday and my bbs are sore down the sides and have been on fire: very unusual for me as usually I breeze through my luteal phase feeling really good ‍♀️
Good luck and welcome!

Well Ladies, negative on CD31 and CD33, I was just waiting for AF. Then CD36 comes, still no AF, now a week over....
Took a cheapie using afternoon pee, around two hour hold as was travelling and a line appeared right away. Then used my remaining FRER and, welll, as you can see.....

View attachment 1045571
Congrats!

I’ve been TTC for about 14 months after having a rainbow baby on Valentine’s Day of 2017. I’m 43. My chart is SO textbook this month. So far no BFP but I’m only 9 DPO. So, I’m holding out hope. I’m just impatient as all get out! I’m also afraid that I’m going to be disappointed. I usually am. It took me 2.5 years and two losses to conceive my rainbow baby last time. I know I may not ever catch that golden egg, and I will just be grateful for the rainbow baby I have. A sibling would be fantastic, though! Also, I have three girls (2 are grown). So, I’d love a boy! I’m not that picky though.

What has your chart been like? Fingers crossed for a positive for you x

View attachment 1045571

Great lines congrats.. happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"