**October 2018 testing thread**

TTC your chart looks amazing fingers crossed

Congrats jjb :)

AFM 16-18 dpo(chart conflicting) thought it was day 1 yesterday as had brown blood but nothing since so still stuck in limbo :( just wish she would hurry up now, haven’t tested since 12-14 dpo as don’t want to waste another frer(my last out of 6)

Last edited:
Good luck TTC74 and Pixie!!! Keep us updated!

AFM- 11DPO tomorrow and I will be testing again on Tuesday at 12DPO. (I caved and took a test at 9DPO with FMU and got a BFN)

AF is due Thursday, or 14 DPO, so I’m hoping testing a couple of days before that will work out!

Baby dust to everyone!!

Looking quite promising TTC74. here's hoping it's the beginning of your BFP

I can see a line TTC and my line eye is not very strong normally :)

AFM wasted my last frer this morning and of course bfn
Just wish AF would hurry up now she keeps trying to come but stops(slightly when I wipe)

This mornings test doesnt have a line Im sad! Ive been cramping since yesterday af due tomorrow

650EE20D-4C8F-4A60-AD3E-A00B3CB345D3.jpeg 659777CA-11F4-4D5F-BE3E-241F30C6E956.jpeg

Can I just vent? Ovulation is 3 days away and we haven't had sex yet... Life is really dealing us a sh!tty hand right now. SO much stress between issues with family members (both mine and his) and big transitions at work, and I'm throwing a big event for the first time tomorrow and there's a lot of pressure to make it better than previous years.

I feel like I've done SO much differently this cycle to give ourselves the best chance. I've cut back on sugar tremendously, I choke down ACV and this Premama cleanse every morning and the taste of both is starting to make me sick. I try to be more active and on top of that I'm taking care of everyone else in my life, from my family to co-workers. I can't catch a freaking break. I really don't want this month to go to waste.

TTC74 -ohhhhhh that looks like a vvfl to me. FX it is! Your temp drop isn't making me very happy though.

JJB2 - Grrrr - FX your temp can stay up and you get a late BFP.

LadyVictoria - Not much I can say except always feel free to vent. I've def been there with really crappy cycles and poor timing and you feel like you've wasted a month. BUT the upside is you havent O'd yet so theres still time. Hoping you and hubby can squeeze in a quickie or 2.

AFM - OPK has been positive the past 2 days. Just the regular hoping and praying that this will be our month.

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-15 at 10.14.53 AM.jpeg

dream143r - my temp drop made me VERY unhappy. Having said that, my LP is consistently 13 days. So, I don't know what the heck that was about at 10 DPO!

Good luck this cycle!

So so sorry for all of these AFs arriving, but I am heartened to see some lovely lines appearing for some of you!

TTC74, I think that's the start of a BFP. If I saw that, I'd for sure think beginnings of a positive! Fingers crossed for you.

AFM, Today is just 7dpo (might be 6dpo as my temps and OPKs disagreed this month, so not sure which was right). I am GOING to wait til Thurs before I start testing. Not feeling crazy yet, not doing any crazy symptom spotting yet, but I suspect it'll start soon... it always does. Lol.

TTC, looks like the start of something!! I see pink! How exciting, keep us updated ❤️

So sorry to those who AF got, *hugs* ladies. This journey can be such a roller coaster.

Afm, yesterday I had O pains (which I usually don't get, but I dont think it could be anything else), and our bd has been really good this month! This week is our wedding for friends and family for those of you who are familiar with our story. I am hopeful that this will finally be our month, but after a year of no positive tests, I'm not really sure. I'm open to a good surprise though! I think we will keep BDing just in case, since I haven't been temping or taking any ovulation tests! Please let this be our month!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

LadyVictoria - Not much I can say except always feel free to vent. I've def been there with really crappy cycles and poor timing and you feel like you've wasted a month. BUT the upside is you havent O'd yet so theres still time. Hoping you and hubby can squeeze in a quickie or 2.

AFM - OPK has been positive the past 2 days. Just the regular hoping and praying that this will be our month.

View attachment 1045648

Thank you! Last month was one of those crappy cycles where we barely DTD and I really wanted to give this month our best effort. I left my husband a note this morning pretty much telling him what I posted in here and we also spoke over the phone on my lunch break and we both apologized for letting this funk take over. We're going to prioritize spending some quality time together tonight. Now I just need to decide how I want to tackle these next few days - BD every day for the next 3 days (O-3,2,1) or EOD (O-3 and O-1). I have no idea what my husband's sperm is like but he's in his late 40s (you'd think 30s though, he's in great shape) and my doctor recommended EOD. So I'm torn.

Fingers crossed for you!

TTC74- that looks like the start of a BFP to me!!

LasyVictoria- Always come here to vent! It’s so great to just get it out on a forum for people to listen who aren’t in your daily life!

I’m testing tomorrow FMU at 12DPO, wish me luck!!

And good luck to you ladies trying to hit ovulation and those being patient in waiting to test!

I can’t get my morning test to repeat. I’m really distraught and thinking it was just a weird Evap/indent.

I updated the front page.. please let me now if I am missing anyone or if anyone would like to be added..

I have started a November thread if anyone wants to join that..

Sorry for who got af

Congrats on bfp

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4