**October 2018 testing thread**

I would go next appointment , if that’s unusually late for you . They should be able to give you a blood test !
Good luck
I wish but in uk we don’t get blood test given so easily for hcg

Waiting around for AF today. I hope she shows her head quickly. Last month I was late a couple days (for the first time ever) and it was an excruciating wait.

3 DPO.....................................................................................................................................................

I have acupuncture this afternoon. That will be the highlight of my day.

Pixie - I kind of had the same thought as laurarebecca.

I wish but in uk we don’t get blood test given so easily for hcg

I’m in the U.K. too I went to my GP after a short AF and my GP sent me straight for bloods that day for HCG. It’s always worth a ask.

I had this problem too. Seems like you really have to push to persuade the doctor to test. It should be standard :(

I got told when I was first pregnant that even if they send a hcg blood test to the lab will refuse to do it
I didn’t know what my hcg levels were not once

As for anovulatory, no but I’ve had real long cyclesin the past but they regulated for about 6 months- year before pregnancy and regular afterwards but I had loads of EWCM and that’s what I’m going on tbh, temps are off because I have 7 month old and not always 3 hours straight sleep or I’ve got up done bottle then took temp, so hardly worth me doing temps tbh(plus wasn’t bbt thermometer either, which I have now)
I tried so hard to remember lol

Maybe it depends on your area for HCG blood test ?!.

Quite possibly

Well I rang up doctors today and asked how long I should wait before seeing gp and she cam back after putting me on hold and asked “do you feel pregnant” lmao
Well I’m gonna ring in the morning and get appointment as that’s how it works lol

I swear there is something seriously wrong with me. I’m still testing when I know AF is on her way! The problem is that my pre-AF spotting yesterday looked like IB and I’ve had nothing since then. I know in my head that it was just pre-AF spotting, but wishful thinking, you know?

TTC nothing's wrong with you, I think a strong hope is a good thing. And hug, in case you need one.

Pixie as a physician I think it's really strange how your doctor asked you if you feel pregnant. Glad you will make an appointment and get to finally have a blood test. Can you spot what changed before your cycles became regular? Did you do smth or did it just happen? Did something change recently? (You don't have to answer of course, if you don't feel like it)

I tested today at 10dpo (with the hope that I'll get a bfp and have time to prepare a surprise for my wife who's away for the weekend). That would have been really great but whitest bfn ever. Oh well.. I will just have to wait 5 more days.

Pixie as a physician I think it's really strange how your doctor asked you if you feel pregnant. Glad you will make an appointment and get to finally have a blood test. Can you spot what changed before your cycles became regular? Did you do smth or did it just happen? Did something change recently? (You don't have to answer of course, if you don't feel like it).

Well no, it was the “caregiver” (meaning receptionist) we have to tell them our problem, my cycles just regulated, so the way I look at it is, it was the right time for my body to conceive :haha:

I swear there is something seriously wrong with me. I’m still testing when I know AF is on her way! The problem is that my pre-AF spotting yesterday looked like IB and I’ve had nothing since then. I know in my head that it was just pre-AF spotting, but wishful thinking, you know?

NOTHING wrong with you as I had brown blood around my AF due too this cycle
Only lasted an hour or so and now I’m 7-9 days late and still getting negative tests

Acupuncture was nice yesterday.

4DPO ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This TWW I'm feeling more anxious than usual. No idea why. I just want my baby so bad. sigh

4DPO ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This TWW I'm feeling more anxious than usual. No idea why. I just want my baby so bad. sigh

IT WILL HAPPEN!
When you least expect it when your expecting yet another bfn you will get them 2 lines and just sit there staring at it for a few seconds and in the few split seconds you don’t believe it then shock then excited then back to not believing that you have to take another to be sure :)
It will definitely happen soon x

I totally understand. I'm super anxious to know, too! FF gave me crosshairs today that put me at 3DPO. I probably won't test at least for another week though.

3DPO October.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"