**October 2018 testing thread**

I’m 9dpo. Me and my husband just went on our one year anniversary trip and I’ve come back with all kinds of symptoms since I ovulated on the 10th!

-weird vivid dreams (I don’t dream)
-right breast larger
-right nipple larger
- darker nipples
-slight veins appearing in breast
-leg cramps
-sore breast way earlier than normal
-burning hips
-so sleepy
-but can’t sleep long INSOMNIA
-leg cramps
-bloated since like 3dpo
-diarrhea
-creamy cm
-THE HEADACHES
-NAUSEOUS
-pain in right hip
-low stomach cramps way too early
-the worst lower back throbbing since like 3dpo

The worst was night before last. I was SO EXHAUSTED. Went to bed at 9 hoping for rest. Woke up right after midnight with cramping in my stomach and a twinge on the right low part of my belly. The cramps arnt bad just odd. Not near as bad as period cramps which I never get until the day I start. So this early is unheard of!

Not that I track my cervix (because my husband and I are not officially TTC. We are “withdrawal” method people. Lol) but my cervix is so high right now I can barely touch it with the tip of my finger. And very squishy! I’m just freaking out! This would be a complete surprise but I’m trying not to get too excited. I haven’t said a word to my husband and have hid all my tests. I want to surprise him if it’s real.

SO STICK ME DOWN FOR THE 25th!

So sorry TTC74!!!

Ladies do you see a faint line or am I going nuts!?

234B0BC2-37BC-42B9-BBD7-E86726FC3F99.jpeg

I see it bselck! What DPO are you?

Thanks guys! It is soooo faint but I feel like why would it be there if it wasn’t the start of a positive! I am 15DPO (I believe I ovulated on October 4) and tomorrow would be CD30 (and I normally have 28 day cycles

Ok so I have been googling (horrible I know!) these Walmart cheapie tests as I have never used one and I feel like there are a lot of evaps!?

Has this happened to any of you? Do you have a picture to compare?

I’ll keep u guys updated!

Ok so I have been googling (horrible I know!) these Walmart cheapie tests as I have never used one and I feel like there are a lot of evaps!?

Finally a + OPK \\:D/ Fx we have covered our bases enough during this vacation to catch the egg! Going to get one more time in today (we are both exhausted) and then hope for the best! We have a long drive home tomorrow and then I’ll start probably the most impatient TWW of my life!

Sorry ladies I will update the front page tonight it's been a horrible/stressful few days..

Congrats to the ladies who got bfp and sorry to the ones af got :-(

Afm

I'm cd13 so should be at my peak day tomorrow or Monday... I have ovulation pains today we have had sex nearly every day this week so hoping we catch it this month xx

I tested out a chemical with those tests. They pick up minuscule amounts of hcg. As long as there is color, you’re good!

AF got me guys!

I’m ok with it!

On to the next cycle! See you in a few weeks!

Babydust to everyone!

I just got the sudden urge to take opk tonight and this is what I got!
Keep thinking about the brown spotting I had around period due being period so maybe my last cycle was in fact anovulatory after all and that was my “period”
I will take another tomorrow but think I may have to get my Donor to visit if it’s no darker or slightly darker, just in case

I’ve added in my cd20 test as they are our negative to show

66B88665-4E13-42DF-B97E-FB71E3BF16AD.jpeg F0AC69B2-DE31-41C4-AD37-B8249F57D3B8.jpeg

Hi ladies..

Hope you are all well..

I have updated the front page I read through nearly 100 messages.. let me know of I missed anyone..

AFM I'm cd14 today.. not using opks this month so not sure if I have or am ovulation this month.. trying to take the stress free approach.. I have not got any tests in the house so I won't be tempeted to test earlier..

I have set up a November thread if the witch has caught any of use xx

I hope everyone catches the bfp if you haven't already this month x

11 dpo. So many symptoms. Still nothing but BPF. AF due on the 25th. ](*,) YALL! I just know it. I just know. I’m not making this up. :cry::cry::cry:

Hi,

I couldn't find an October testing thread so I'll start one.

Im back ttc after suffering a miscarriage at 10 weeks on the 09th of Aug :cry:

Let me know what date you will be testing and i will add you below. Baby dust to all x here's hoping to our pumpkin bfps :happydance:

** october**
1st
Ladyvictoria :witch:
Gingerpanda :dust:

2nd
Dream143R :witch:
Millhaven :witch:

3rd
Nixnax :witch:

Fleurgirl :witch:

Classybenz22 :witch:

4th