**October 2018 testing thread**

Hey can you add me for Weds 24th pls. Probably too early to test will be 9dpo but I can't wait any longer! Good luck everyone

Hi ladies..

Hope you are all well..

I have updated the front page I read through nearly 100 messages.. let me know of I missed anyone..

AFM I'm cd14 today.. not using opks this month so not sure if I have or am ovulation this month.. trying to take the stress free approach.. I have not got any tests in the house so I won't be tempeted to test earlier..

I have set up a November thread if the witch has caught any of use xx

I hope everyone catches the bfp if you haven't already this month x

My goal is to test on 10/28 at 12DPO but I probably won't make it past 10DPO lol 10/1 was my old date and AF showed up of course.

Well almost stark white opk for me today so either caught the end of my surge or yesterday’s test was a one off
Either way too late for Donor :(
And Still playing the waiting game

Ovulation day! I spent it driving home from vacation.. I took the first 9 hour shift and DH is doing the night drive part. 3ish hours until home!

Tomorrow starts my first TWW since April 2014 and I already can’t wait for it to be over

Ok I’m calling it now I am CD12 and my last cycle was 36 days(anovulatory) due to only having brown spotting for a few hours when AF was due, but my sudden urge to test for ovulation was right and now getting darker, not positive yet so I’ve got my Donor visiting tomorrow and Thursday if needed

E65297BD-950A-4FBC-855E-98113ADD0470.jpeg

Ok I’m calling it now I am CD12 and my last cycle was 36 days(anovulatory) due to only having brown spotting for a few hours when AF was due, but my sudden urge to test for ovulation was right and now getting darker, not positive yet so I’ve got my Donor visiting tomorrow and Thursday if needed

7DPO.....................................................................................................

At least the weekends help the days go by faster. I'm going to test Thursday-Saturday. 10-12DPO. FX

Good Luck to everyone still in this thing

7DPO.....................................................................................................

At least the weekends help the days go by faster. I'm going to test Thursday-Saturday. 10-12DPO. FX

Good Luck to everyone still in this thing

I'm just a day behind you and am going to try to hold out until Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

AF due 28/10. think im roughly 6dpo. Tested today BFN Why does the time drag so much. Defo going to try hold off testing again until Friday

Cole - I'm trying to hold out for as long as possible. It would be great if I could make it to Saturday morning :)

Thanks, TTC74 and Bev!

Really don't think I ovulated this month... i didn't use opks cause I wanted to relax and enjoy trying this month but now I'm all over the place wondering if I even have a chance this month..

I have pcos so it's not uncommon for me not to ovulate especially since i have gained a few pounds since my mmc...

I don't remember having any ewcm this month not like last two months.. altho and sorry this is really tmi... (I can't believe I'm about to type this) is it possible that it could of got mixed with his sperm so when I whipped it was mixed in with it?? Sorry again

8 DPO, really thinking of testing tomorrow, had some odd twinges earlier today and been having creamy lotiony cm since O. I know it's normal for some women to have that all the time, so I won't read too much into it, but it IS new for me. But don't we have something new every month? Haha! ](*,)

Shorty - I made the mistake of taking September off from OPKs, thinking it would make me more relaxed (I still had temps), but not knowing what was going on stressed me out way more! And yeah, I think determining if you have EWCM is tough after having sex. I tend to notice it when wiping throughout the day. I guess it's easier if you tend to have sex in the evening.

Then - I'm one of those women that always has creamy CF in my TWW. Each TWW seems to be different when it comes to other symptoms, but that's one thing that seems to remain constant. Fingers crossed for you!

So I wasn’t going to tell my husband I’m 99% sure I’m pregnant (even though I’m lacking the BFP) but I had a full out break down this morning after I used my last @$&#! test that turned out to be defective. I ended up telling him and I feel so so so much better. Lesson of the day: digital tests are for the birds and support is always needed. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see that BFP! I restocked today on FRER! Woo!

Shorty
After my insem I don’t check it for 2 days as it can be confused with EWCM

AFM CD13 and very almost positive OPK
I’m still in shock at what even made me take an ovulation test when I did it’s crazy
Donor visiting today later on so fingers crossed

A25D53B9-9255-4822-A365-E2CD3EDC897A.jpeg

So I wasn’t going to tell my husband I’m 99% sure I’m pregnant (even though I’m lacking the BFP) but I had a full out break down this morning after I used my last @$&#! test that turned out to be defective. I ended up telling him and I feel so so so much better. Lesson of the day: digital tests are for the birds and support is always needed. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see that BFP! I restocked today on FRER! Woo!
Any tests to report this morning?

Really don't think I ovulated this month... i didn't use opks cause I wanted to relax and enjoy trying this month but now I'm all over the place wondering if I even have a chance this month..

I have pcos so it's not uncommon for me not to ovulate especially since i have gained a few pounds since my mmc...

I don't remember having any ewcm this month not like last two months.. altho and sorry this is really tmi... (I can't believe I'm about to type this) is it possible that it could of got mixed with his sperm so when I whipped it was mixed in with it?? Sorry again

I always feel like there really is no such thing as TMI on these boards. I always find it difficult to truly judge CM the day after intercourse. Sometimes it's basically impossible to tell if its me or left over from hubby.

Hr316 - Good Luck! FX

AFM - I'm CD25 and 8DPO. Same old waiting game story. I feel like if I keep saying it that it will be true. I'm Not Testing Until Thursday at 12DPO Earliest! :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->