**October 2018 testing thread**

Tested again today BFN with a frer AF due Sunday. The no testing rule didnt last long Think im out this cycle.

So I'm 7DPO and have a dull back ache #MustBePregnant LOL But seriously though, this is not usual for me. I'm trying not to get crazy with symptom spotting though.

So I'm 7DPO and have a dull back ache #MustBePregnant LOL But seriously though, this is not usual for me. I'm trying not to get crazy with symptom spotting though.

At least you’re 7dpo and symptom spotting - I’m only 2dpo and am overanalyzing everything!
I do know a lot of women have back pain during the TWW - I was pregnant over 4 years ago so don’t remember much about that TWW other than the super vivid dreams and extreme fatigue which were both new for me that cycle. So fingers crossed for you!

I have updated the front page if I'm missing anyone..

Tww has begun for me... I have so much on the next 2 week's so I'm hoping it will fly in x

Tested again today BFN with a frer AF due Sunday. The no testing rule didnt last long Think im out this cycle.

6 dpo ovulation is way too early as implantation doesn’t take place until 6-10 dpo and it takes 2 days for hcg to be produced so my advice is to save testing and frer until at least 9 dpo in my opinion

15dpo af due today, bfn, I am definitely out. Now waiting for the bleeding to start and hoping for a lucky November...
Good luck ladies, still crossings my fingers for you.

Girls i think i ruled myself out a little early, it appears what I thought was early AF was actually some sort of heavy implantation bleed

View attachment 1046168 Omg girls. You know i started what i thought was AF early on 12th October, i had an unusual 5 day period that was rather heavy for me. I hadnt bd’d since the day after ovulation so 1st October until Sunday this week. On Sunday i had sore Boobs and thought i felt like i was about to ovulate so done clearblue smiley opk and a normal one, i got a static smiley and blazing opk. Since then am consistently getting blazing opks so i googled it and found out it could be bfp. Surely not i thought!! But these are my results! How has that even happened!!! Xx

Girls i think i ruled myself out a little early, it appears what I thought was early AF was actually some sort of heavy implantation bleed

View attachment 1046168 Omg girls. You know i started what i thought was AF early on 12th October, i had an unusual 5 day period that was rather heavy for me. I hadnt bd’d since the day after ovulation so 1st October until Sunday this week. On Sunday i had sore Boobs and thought i felt like i was about to ovulate so done clearblue smiley opk and a normal one, i got a static smiley and blazing opk. Since then am consistently getting blazing opks so i googled it and found out it could be bfp. Surely not i thought!! But these are my results! How has that even happened!!! Xx

Omg amazing. Congrats happy and healthy 9 months x

Omg amazing. Congrats happy and healthy 9 months x

Thank you

I just phoned to book midwife appointment and they want me to wait until 12th November to confirm its not a chemical pregnancy as i have had a bleed this month but surely by now almost 2 weeks later the lines wouldnt be so positive. Ive just done two other brands and instant positive again with 3rd wee of the day! Its guna be a long few weeks but for now am sticking with Bfp xx

Thank you

I just phoned to book midwife appointment and they want me to wait until 12th November to confirm its not a chemical pregnancy as i have had a bleed this month but surely by now almost 2 weeks later the lines wouldnt be so positive. Ive just done two other brands and instant positive again with 3rd wee of the day! Its guna be a long few weeks but for now am sticking with Bfp xx

You got a 2-3 weeks on a digi.. surely that is prove enough that your levels are high.. even take another digi in a week and if it goes to 3 + you are fine.. but with those lines that has to be good news..

Hey Everyone.

9DPO ........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I've given myself permission to test tomorrow. I might chicken out though we'll see.

At least you’re 7dpo and symptom spotting - I’m only 2dpo and am overanalyzing everything!
I do know a lot of women have back pain during the TWW - I was pregnant over 4 years ago so don’t remember much about that TWW other than the super vivid dreams and extreme fatigue which were both new for me that cycle. So fingers crossed for you!

LOL! 2 DPO is a bit too soon. But now that I'm in the range where implantation happens, I can't help but to wonder "what if..." It's so hard not to read into every symptom. I'm 8DPO today and while my lower back ache is gone, I have a mild headache this morning. Neither of those are usual for me.

Hey Everyone.

9DPO ........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I've given myself permission to test tomorrow. I might chicken out though we'll see.

Good luck to you! While I'm ready to know, I'm not ready to test yet if that makes sense lol I just want to give myself the best chance of getting a real result - being confident that a negative is truly negative or being far along enough to get a positive. Best of luck to you!!!
Thank you

Congratulations and wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

LOL! 2 DPO is a bit too soon. But now that I'm in the range where implantation happens, I can't help but to wonder "what if..." It's so hard not to read into every symptom. I'm 8DPO today and while my lower back ache is gone, I have a mild headache this morning. Neither of those are usual for me.

Good luck to you! While I'm ready to know, I'm not ready to test yet if that makes sense lol I just want to give myself the best chance of getting a real result - being confident that a negative is truly negative or being far along enough to get a positive. Best of luck to you!!!

Congratulations and wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Oh yeah the realistic and scientific side of me knows that it’s way too soon! Can’t wait to see your update!

Congratulations Vicky! HH9!

I'm 10dpo BFN, and dreaming about those 2 pink lines..... literally dreaming about them. Le sigh.

Oh yeah the realistic and scientific side of me knows that it’s way too soon! Can’t wait to see your update!

Thanks! My chart is really looking great this month and I think the Premama cleanse has everything to do with it. My temps are off the charts compared to previous months. I'm trying not to get too excited but I just can't help it.

Oct 8DPO Overlay.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"