• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October 2018 testing thread**

Good luck lady.

Congrats all BFPs and sorry to the ones that af got.

I’m back after my hols. No temping, no opks but I “think” I’m 9DPO. Who knows. Af due Sunday/Monday

Any tests to report this morning?
Nothing yet. Still BFN this morning. But something is WEIRD. I’m telling you. I’ll honeslt be shocked if af comes tomorrow like she’s supposed to. Something is up. Either way pregnant or not I need to know something. So sick of not feeling well and I need my boobs to go back to norm. Lolololol

Sorry about the bfn. Fingers crossed for your next test :)

New here, 8 dpo, bfn on a cheapie yesterday, holding out until the weekend

9DPO and temps are still up today. Part of me reallllllllly wants to test but the other part of me can't handle the possibility of seeing a stark white, BFN so I think I'll be able to make it to Saturday!

9DPO and temps are still up today. Part of me reallllllllly wants to test but the other part of me can't handle the possibility of seeing a stark white, BFN so I think I'll be able to make it to Saturday!

11DPO is a good and reasonable day to test!

11Dpo and I wanna test tomorrow but also I just don't want to see yet ANOTHER Stark white BFN. I just want our appointment to be here so we can start doing something real about this whole not falling pregnant thing!

Well had surgery today...I have endometriosis and she found and removed scarring on my left ovary as well.. now to start working on making fiances sperm fast and greater number

11 dpo here too. Af due sat/sun. No testing here.

You ladies make it hard for me to not test :tease:

I was right. BFN. 12dpo....so freaking annoying. Not feeling well, throwing up last night's pizza :( Why was pizza and wine such a good idea in my twenties??? Now my body is like....just have a vegetable and some water lol

Last edited:
Feel better soon, Bre!

The wait has been agonizing, but now that test day is tomorrow (at 11DPO) I'm a ball of nerves. My chart has never looked this amazing before, and I've noticed that my RPR usually declines by this point in my cycle, but it has increased for the last 3 days. Some ladies who wear fitbits notice the same trend upwards in early pregnancy. So I'm slightly freaking out at the thought of this being our month, but I'm so afraid of the alternative... Nothing sucks worse than seeing a stark white test. Please send me all the good vibes/luck/baby dust for tomorrow!

FF 10DPO Oct.JPG

RHR history so you can see what I mean. June didn't fit in the screenshot but it's the same trend. This is the only month that's different!

Pulse 10DPO.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->