**October 2018 testing thread**

Holy moly Victoria
I’ve never seen such an amazing chart in my 8 years of tracking now !
Good luck tomorrow

All caught up reading your 584 posts on this thread :book: I enjoyed catching up on the ups and downs until your BFPs. Good luck tomorrow LadyV!

Today is CD 1 for me. I was SOO hopeful this cycle. I was convinced this cycle was the one. This was the first time I used blue dye tests, and seeing those faint second lines start to appear at the 3 minute mark had me jumping up and down saying "I knew it! BFP!"

...except it wasn't a BFP at all. Test after test, day after day, they all had that same faint line that doesn't mean anything. It was just a blue dye test evilness.

Other tests confirmed the BFN and my period arrived on time.

I ordered a pack of test strips and FRERs for next month. Red dyes from now on! Those ice white BFNs are not so bad after all. At least it's clear.

Wishing you so much luck LadyV! It looks very promising!
Holy moly Victoria
I’ve never seen such an amazing chart in my 8 years of tracking now !
Good luck tomorrow

Thanks so much, ladies! I need all the luck in the world right now!

All caught up reading your 584 posts on this thread :book: I enjoyed catching up on the ups and downs until your BFPs. Good luck tomorrow LadyV!

Today is CD 1 for me. I was SOO hopeful this cycle. I was convinced this cycle was the one. This was the first time I used blue dye tests, and seeing those faint second lines start to appear at the 3 minute mark had me jumping up and down saying "I knew it! BFP!"

...except it wasn't a BFP at all. Test after test, day after day, they all had that same faint line that doesn't mean anything. It was just a blue dye test evilness.

Other tests confirmed the BFN and my period arrived on time.

I ordered a pack of test strips and FRERs for next month. Red dyes from now on! Those ice white BFNs are not so bad after all. At least it's clear.

I'm so sorry that AF showed up. That's my biggest fear right now... I don't want to be overly optimistic just in case. Thanks so much :hug:

Lady your chart looks amazing!! I can't wait to see your tests!

I still can't hold food down, still have creamy lotiony cm...all week it has come and gone but I think that's normal. No (.)(.) soreness, not taking anymore tests until af is supposed to be here, I just can't keep staring into the souls of these tests. I know you're not out til the witch comes so trying to focus on that!

So I though af came today. But I barely bled! I might still be in this ladies!

I feel like a fool for getting so excited, only to be deflated this morning. So much for a pretty chart... I expect my period will be here on Monday if the cleanse I’m finishing hasn’t changed the length of my luteal phase. Thanks for all of the luck sent, though. You ladies rock!

D43AA2C5-9650-42F2-B015-D4411D1E27D5.jpeg

34E00B89-C376-4883-9E7D-C1EDBBA7550C.jpeg

Tested yesterday with a cheapie, negative. My period is due Halloween, my boobs have been killing me for days I don't know what is going on but maybe will get a first response tomorrow this wait kills me.

I feel like a fool for getting so excited, only to be deflated this morning. So much for a pretty chart... I expect my period will be here on Monday if the cleanse I’m finishing hasn’t changed the length of my luteal phase. Thanks for all of the luck sent, though. You ladies rock!

LadyV, 11 DPO only? It's still so early! And that is one pretty chart. The two week wait feels like an eternity. The worst part of a BFN is realizing you have to go through the whole process all over again. It's the nature of this beast.

How do you ladies handle it? I'm trying to do gardening, working out and other personal projects to keep my mind busy and "shrink" how long the tww feels.

Uk Girls beware please
If your not aware already
Clear and simple digital tests been recalled (I always get a line on the normal ones too)

Clearblue is evil. :devil:
For 2 days this week I really thought I was pregnant and I was on cloud nine.:cloud9:

Then I tried the last clear blue test I had together with another test to confirm. The other test said BFN and clearblue had a faint line. Later that day my period started.

Hello. I am almost at the end of the tww but not feeling too hopefully anymore. I’ve come here to get (and also give) moral support from/to other people in the same boat.
We are in the first month of ttc. We have a daughter who is 5 and we were very fortunate that we got pregnant with her on the first try. We now want to give her a sibling.
I’ve had (what I thought were) so many classic symptoms but now feeling disheartened and feel like it has all been in my head.
I got an positive opk on 14th of this month and had a lot of ovulation type pains that night and the next day so I think I am due af today or tomorrow? I have taken a few tests, all bfn including this morning. They were really cheap amazon ones and I am getting a clear line come up every time which looks like evaporation line as no colour. Lots of feeling like af is on the way today.
I took my daughter to a soft play today and was on the verge of tears the whole time. I just feel so sad as I really thought that i had the symptoms.

I have read through most of this thread this afternoon and feel it’s a nice supportive group so thought I would join. Congrats to all the bfps.

Hello. I am almost at the end of the tww but not feeling too hopefully anymore. I’ve come here to get (and also give) moral support from/to other people in the same boat.
I took my daughter to a soft play today and was on the verge of tears the whole time. I just feel so sad as I really thought that i had the symptoms.

Where are you from? I'm in the Alps of Italy and I can relate to what you mentioned.

Here. To laugh a little at the insanity of the two week wait. I found this chart on FertilityFriend (where I spend waaaay too much time browsing through charts), and I one in particular had me laughing!!!!

A lady had BFN at 15, 16, and 17, got her "period", went drinking and finally a BFP at 33 DPO.

https://oi65.tinypic.com/5vvupt.jpg

Goodness, this chart tells a story: It's like seeing her thought process:

Her temps dropped and she kept getting BFN at 15, 16 and 17 DPO.:bfn::sadangel:

Finally her "period" shows up on day 18 to 20.:witch:

Fiiiinnnne, she goes for drinks (and charts it, haha!) :wine:

A week later she starts to take OPKs and they say she's ovulating (OPKs pick up ovulation and pregnancy hormones), so they jump into baby making.
:sex:

Again.

And again.
And again.

Ovulation tests keep coming back positive.

Wait. Something's off...:shrug:

:test:FINALLY she decides to take another pregnancy test at 33 DPO!!!! BFP!!!!:bfp:

33 DPO! Hahahahah!:rofl: Two week wait turned into a month.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we wonder if our period is really a period...

Where are you from? I'm in the Alps of Italy and I can relate to what you mentioned.

Here. To laugh a little at the insanity of the two week wait. I found this chart on FertilityFriend (where I spend waaaay too much time browsing through charts), and I one in particular had me laughing!!!!

A lady had BFN at 15, 16, and 17, got her "period", went drinking and finally a BFP at 33 DPO.

https://oi65.tinypic.com/5vvupt.jpg

Goodness, this chart tells a story: It's like seeing her thought process:

Her temps dropped and she kept getting BFN at 15, 16 and 17 DPO.:bfn::sadangel:

Finally her "period" shows up on day 18 to 20.:witch:

Fiiiinnnne, she goes for drinks (and charts it, haha!) :wine:

A week later she starts to take OPKs and they say she's ovulating (OPKs pick up ovulation and pregnancy hormones), so they jump into baby making.
:sex:

Again.

And again.
And again.

Ovulation tests keep coming back positive.

Wait. Something's off...:shrug:

:test:FINALLY she decides to take another pregnancy test at 33 DPO!!!! BFP!!!!:bfp:

33 DPO! Hahahahah!:rofl: Two week wait turned into a month.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we wonder if our period is really a period...
I am from Cambridge, UK.
This is a great post you have shown - it gives hope! Thank you. Xx

That chart and story made me laugh so much, a much needed laugh i can say :D
How unpredictable and crazy TWW can be, glad that ended in a BFP =D>

Lady that is a very sexy chart. Sorry for the BFN. Wishing you luck.

I’ve had a nice chart and ended in BFN. But I live in hope for you.

12DPO here so AF due tomorrow. I’m horribly constipated today. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

Lady that is a very sexy chart. Sorry for the BFN. Wishing you luck.

I’ve had a nice chart and ended in BFN. But I live in hope for you.

12DPO here so AF due tomorrow. I’m horribly constipated today. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

Fingers crossed for you @Nixnax

I am not sure if I am due af today, tomorrow or Monday tbh as not sure exactly when I ovulated after I got the positive opk. Still getting cramps today and I keep going to check if af has arrived but nothing as yet. Only thing that is different this month is that I always get spotting for a few days leading up to af and this month, no spotting. But these cramps...it feels like this is af. Hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->