**October 2018 testing thread**

So today I’m on CD 21 (7 DPO) on our third cycle trying for child #2. FF moved ny ovulation sate from CD 13 to 14 and since I’m missing some days of temping, the chart might be a bit wonky.

But today - temp drop! FX! :happydance:

We had a better BD timing this cycle, but who knows what happened?

The funny thing is that I use another charting app and because of the missing temps and a temp drop today, this app says I’m ovulating today. FF says Cd 14 (but a couple of days ago it was cd 13). :wacko:

Either way - I will not test too early. I will not test too early. I will not test too early. ;)

Hello TWW... 1 dpo today.. hoping I caught it this month

I would be due June 16th when would you be due if we all get our bfps?

:hugs: Welcome TTC ❤️ so sorry about cd1 :hugs: October shall be dripping with baby dust, fx this is our month!!

Desire, so glad you're stalking us!!! Keep your Fx for a little pumpkin seed for all of us!

Maybe my baby vibes will rub off on you ladies if I stalk you long enough!

:hugs: Welcome TTC ❤️ so sorry about cd1 :hugs: October shall be dripping with baby dust, fx this is our month!!

Desire, so glad you're stalking us!!! Keep your Fx for a little pumpkin seed for all of us!

Maybe my baby vibes will rub off on you ladies if I stalk you long enough!

Hopefully :) stalk away :haha: I'm due to ovulate next week so send me some :dust: lol xx

7DPO today and just waiting impatiently. AF due the day before I go on holiday.... again! Hoping it doesn’t arrive.

Shorty - can you please add me for the 28th as well? I get two chances this month

Nixnax - Yes! I love it. I had a major crash the morning of day 4. I felt dizzy and had a killer headache. Def withdrawal symptoms. I just stayed hydrated and muscled through the day. I've noticed my hair is feeling much healthier as well. Along with my skin and nails. It's pretty miraculous what good nutrition does for the body.

I'm 10DPO and resisted testing this morning. Woohoo! I can't take the anxiety of a negative just yet.

Dream - I think I’m about to hit the crash stage, I feel shattered and heady. I finish work in 2 hours so not much further to go

Same Shorty! Would be due June 16th according to CTP :) 3dpo today :coffee:

Hi all! Im just chipping in with my story of what helped me conceive: Keto diet. There are many versions of this way of eating. I simply followed 3 rules: No preservatives/processed foods & Only food with less than 10g of carbs per 100g (but 5g per 100g preferred) & lots of healthy fats (coconut oil, bacon, grassfed meats, butter etc)

If keto sounds too extreme for you, then at least cut out all sugar. And please remember that fruits are sugars. Just because its natural doesn't mean it is good for you. You can get the same vitamins from veggies.

Another tip: sugar is a sperm killer and makes sperm lazy, so make sure your partner is also on board.

The first week it felt like I was quitting smoking all over again, but after that it felt great! And within a few months we conceived my little girl (who will hopefully be born within the coming weeks). It is a long term commitment to go sugar free, but is totally worth it once you hear that little heartbeat inside of you <3 <3 <3

Hey blo, you’re that far along already, wow that has gone fast. I bet you can’t wait.

That’s pretty much what I am doing. My next step is to cut out bananas and tomatoes. They are high sugar and I’m eating LOADS of tomatoes . Thanks for tips, very useful

Hey Nix - I know there's so much conflicting info out there about health but I don't think that's true about tomatoes...

Tomatoes are fine, almost no sugar in them. Bananas are high sugar though (like all fruit), so good to stop them.

I am super excited for giving birth, can't believe how fast this has gone! :dance:

Thanks, Nix. My temp went up again this morning but pulse is down too. I thought it would be nice to have a June baby since my husband's birthday is in June too. Guess we'll see.

Ah thanks ladies, I’ll keep chomping on tomatoes then lol. I love bananas. I tend to only like sweet fruit, I wonder why hmmm.

Lady - I looked at mine after your post and my RHRs are all over the place all month. I couldn’t use mine as a monitor which sucks

I have a Fitbit and since ov, my RHR has plummeted from 88 to 79. No idea what that means other than I&#8217;m staying as cool as a cucumber this cycle :rofl:

Nix - Isn't fruit meant to be sweet anyways? :) And that's too bad about the RHR.
Momof2 - That's not a bad thing lol

Mine has made a clear hill and still going down while my temps are still up. It's nice to know my progesterone is doing what it's supposed to be doing though. I just started reading the Period Repair Manual and it's really good! I also ordered the Premama Birth Control Detox but it's on back order so I have no idea when it will ship. Hopefully soon!

11DPO and I haven't tested. It's surprisingly liberating. I feel good. lol

Yay Dream, that's awesome! I can't say the same and I'm only 8dpo, haha! I know it's wayyyyyy too early (especially with a 33 day cycle on average) but I was hoping I could be one of those ladies that finds out super early. No such luck. I am going to try and refrain from testing again until after October 4th.....

Good luck Dream! I&#8217;m hoping to hold out til 11 or 12dpo, only 4dpo now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->