++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

I take the vaginal pesseries. They're usually covered by insurance. I was told cream is not as effective, same with the progesterone injection.

So I had a conversation with my gynaecologist who has reluctantly agreed to give me the progesterone. I was taking the cream but seems to not be as effective helped the first month but not so much this month. I’m just cagey to take it, will it affect my cycles like the cream takes two days after I stop will the pessaries take even longer? Do I really need it if 7dpo was over 50 for my levels? That’s why I’m so confused x

10dpo here.. 4 ic's done today that gave me the normal squinter type lines. Bought a frer as I was shopping and they jumped in the trolley Haha bfn. On to my fmu tomorrow xx

So I had a conversation with my gynaecologist who has reluctantly agreed to give me the progesterone. I was taking the cream but seems to not be as effective helped the first month but not so much this month. I’m just cagey to take it, will it affect my cycles like the cream takes two days after I stop will the pessaries take even longer? Do I really need it if 7dpo was over 50 for my levels? That’s why I’m so confused x

I dont think it will mess your cycles. Test when your period would be due (let's say 14dpo) and if bfn then stop the progesterone :)

BTW I went to Scotland in 2007. Visited Edinburgh and the highlands. GORGEOUS!!! Sooo green!!! And the clouds so low you can almost touch them haha. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, and people are so welcoming. Would LOVE to go back one day!!!

Tested with a FRER this morning and BFN :( Thinking that cheapie blue test was just evap or something. So disappointing!! Will wait to test again in a few more days.

Tested with a FRER this morning and BFN :( Thinking that cheapie blue test was just evap or something. So disappointing!! Will wait to test again in a few more days.
Years ago I had the exact same line on a clearblue.. turned out to be an evap!! Line showed up right away too!! Seriously what is wrong with pregnancy tests!! Can't trust those, can't trust FRER...so annoying :(

Please tell me it's the Isle of Arran! We've been there a couple of times and would live there if we could!

I had a temp drop this morning rather than the rise I was hoping for, I’m now hoping it’s a sign of ovulation rather than my body attempting but failing to ovulate. Now waiting to see what my temps do tomorrow.

If your temp dropped after a bunch of already low follicular phase temps, then that means ovulation is just about to happen (either today or tomorrow)! I had the same thing, nice lil ovulation dip before the big O day. Time to get busy!! FX for ya lovely!

And thats definitely positive Lisaalove - many congrats!! =D>

Thanks guys! I'm gonna keep reading cause I'm hoping were all getting BFPs! Hope you guys dont mind!

Oh almost forgot. Here's a pic from my frer yesterday morning (12 dpo). Really faint20191004_145852.jpg

Congrats lisaalove!

Sorry for the BFN Azure, how confusing and frustrating! How many DPO are you now?

Pineberry I’ve had so many anovulatory cycles over the years that I never trust that ovulation will happen even when I get positive OPKs and ovulation dips. It usually takes a few days of decent temps rises for me to believe it! Even then I’ve had cycles where all that has happened, I’ve thought I’ve ovulated and then my temp drops back down and it turns out my body still didn’t manage it. PCOS is very frustrating!

77C0D72F-B65F-4BBA-A11A-77F4A7F640E7.png EFD798CF-35DA-4DFA-8020-817B3F1BBF7C.png D4CABB40-BD2A-4F97-B595-9256FB8A0294.png This is what’s confusing me, a contradiction?

Last 2 cycles now on progesterone cream periods have been a lot lighter which I worried that my lining would be too thin to conceive or could my longer cycles have been not healthy and maybe it’s made them healthier :shrug:

Please tell me it's the Isle of Arran! We've been there a couple of times and would live there if we could!

:haha:

Soz Isle of Lewis hun.

I have been to arran a fair few times my grandad lived there

Wanting — that’s a tricky situation with healthcare it sounds like. Let us know what your DH says. I’m glad your gyn is willing to work with you. I hope it helps if you decide to give it a try.

Great news about the colonoscopy and hsg melfy!! I can’t see a line on your test but I am terrible at looking at pictures and trying to see lines!

Hope you ovulate jellybean!

Sorry about the bfns Becca and azure! :hugs: hopefully tomorrow will show nice bfps!

That’s positive Lisa!! Congratulations!!!!

We’re at an Oktoberfest this weekend, hope it’s fun, we’re all tired especially the kids! They don’t sleep well when we’re away from home and they have to be in the same room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->