++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

wantingagirl - that sounds hormonal like what is going on with me right now. I had 18 days of spotting two cycles ago after an 8 day period (first cycle after d&c). When I got this current AF two weeks early after a 4 day period, I finally gave in and reached out to my doctor because something has definitely been off since my miscarriage. It's so weird because my first miscarriage was the exact opposite - I didn't get an AF naturally at all for 3 months and finally took progesterone to kick it in gear. Anyway, she told me that all that bleeding is most likely hormonal imbalance and prescribed me progesterone to take cyclicly (not related to IUI or pregnancy cycles). It might be time to reach out to your doctor about the extra spotting you're experiencing. For one, it's super annoying. I used to think that it wasn't okay to bother a doctor over something that is just annoying, but my current doctor has really helped me see that I don't have to suffer silently and just suck it up. Actually, I'm starting to realize that about a lot of things in my life. Don't assume something is "normal" for everyone just because it's normal for you. There might actually be help out there for whatever you're going through!

Melfy I had a pretty convincing line last cycle but it was just an evap. It’s hard to tell with those. Definitely get you an FRER. And good luck with your appointment!

Meep — I’ve never had IB so I’m not sure. It seems like it could be though! What is the MAP?

Becca— ahh, yay for forced self control haha! That’s the only way I have any.

I’m so sorry you’re feeling discouraged cofostermom :hugs: do you have foster kids at home? Can you take some time to relax at all?

Wantingagirl— AF is the worst. I always have to take iron or I’ll get sooo dizzy. Hope it lightens up soon for you.

Afm— I’m either 1 or 2 dpo now I believe. Cm has eased off, cervix is closed again, and I started getting migraines which always happens after ovulation for me. I’ll probably just call it 1 dpo. We might be traveling this weekend so that’ll help take my mind off things.

It's definitely AF now! Oh well! Probably for the best as I can't even cope with the anxiety of having one child let alone three lol. Think it must have been the extra shot of progesterone from Levonelle that gave me all the extra symptoms and weird spotting this month!

It's definitely AF now! Oh well! Probably for the best as I can't even cope with the anxiety of having one child let alone three lol. Think it must have been the extra shot of progesterone from Levonelle that gave me all the extra symptoms and weird spotting this month!
I'm sorry. There's nothing worse than getting af when you truly feel pregnant x

Sorry I've been AWOL, will try and catch up later and update 1st post. AF got me so testing on the 31st now

I'm sorry. There's nothing worse than getting af when you truly feel pregnant x

Thanks. I did think there was definitely a chance, so it was a bit disappointing! But it's ok. I think if I truly, TRULY desired another baby I wouldn't have rushed out to get the morning after pill and then 'changed' my mind after I'd taken it lol. Looking at that initial reaction, it's probably safe to say deep down I know I am done and very happy with my two. :)

Melfy I had a pretty convincing line last cycle but it was just an evap. It’s hard to tell with those. Definitely get you an FRER. And good luck with your appointment!

Meep — I’ve never had IB so I’m not sure. It seems like it could be though! What is the MAP?

Becca— ahh, yay for forced self control haha! That’s the only way I have any.

I’m so sorry you’re feeling discouraged cofostermom :hugs: do you have foster kids at home? Can you take some time to relax at all?

Wantingagirl— AF is the worst. I always have to take iron or I’ll get sooo dizzy. Hope it lightens up soon for you.

Afm— I’m either 1 or 2 dpo now I believe. Cm has eased off, cervix is closed again, and I started getting migraines which always happens after ovulation for me. I’ll probably just call it 1 dpo. We might be traveling this weekend so that’ll help take my mind off things.

Ah, only just seen this. The MAP is the morning after pill - we weren't trying but had a condom break so I took it the next day. It didn't do anything to delay ovulation (pretty sure I ovulated a day or two after the accident lol) but perhaps it stopped implantation happening - if we conceived at all. I'll never know now!

8dpo and bfn of course. I've had some lower back pain today which is pretty common for me a few days before AF so feeling a bit gutted. I'm guessing AF will be here around Sunday.

Aww I’m sorry meep and Rachael that af got you!!

Thanks for explaining meep, that makes sense now! I’m glad you aren’t too disappointed. Does your hubby or girls want a other babe?

Salamander, I’m sorry! I hope you’re wrong and af doesn’t show up.

My nipples are extremely sore but this happened last month after ov too so I’m not counting on it meaning anything. Also dd is teething so I think her latch is weird which is making it more painful.

Aww I’m sorry meep and Rachael that af got you!!

Thanks for explaining meep, that makes sense now! I’m glad you aren’t too disappointed. Does your hubby or girls want a other babe?

Salamander, I’m sorry! I hope you’re wrong and af doesn’t show up.

My nipples are extremely sore but this happened last month after ov too so I’m not counting on it meaning anything. Also dd is teething so I think her latch is weird which is making it more painful.

My older girl definitely doesn't as she already has an annoying little sister lol. The annoying little sister is very into dolls and babies but would probably be extremely jealous of a real one. My OH doesn't want one either but would have accepted and loved it had it been a different outcome. But as it is not going to happen, then no harm done!

Sorry to hear about af ladies...

I did an opk today at cd5. A pretty good line came up but nowhere near positive yet obviously. Is it normal to get a line like this at cd5 I usually have a line like this around cd10-11.

I did soy iso cd1-5 this cycle. So I may ovulate earlier than cd12-14...

7DAA2316-5B9C-43B9-969A-19A4E2E573D9.jpeg

Whoever came up with the coloscopy prep clearly never had one done on himself!!!! That "pineapple" flavored liquid stuff is...for lack of better words...vile!!!! And I'm sooooo hungry!!! When that's done I shall have eggs, crepe, fruit, whole wheat toast with jam and all the freaking coffee I want

Tested this morning. Got a BFN on the wondfo (25 mUI) and a frer. Never buying those again. Back in the days (2012 and 2013), frer were great!!! No evap, no indent. But now...that indent line sucks!!!! And worse part is it's got a hint of pink to it!!! Are you kidding me?!!! Came up withing the time limit but I'm not taking this as a bfp!!! Going back to the dollar tree tests!!

Tesh, I don’t do opks so I’m not sure.

Melfy I agree that FRER isn’t the same as it used to be! There never used to be any kind of a line at all with a bfn! But you should definitely post a pic.

Why are kids so gross? I’ve been cleaning out car seats for an hour now. Pee and squished raisins EVERYWHERE.

So I got really impatient yesterday and bought some tests. Decided to pee on one this morning and I think I see a faint line??? Am I just being too hopeful? Could just be evap maybe?

Planning on waiting to test later today or try to wait until FMU again tomorrow.

EE806530-D39C-47F4-A74B-40B9E9AE33B7.jpeg 884D2492-921E-412C-BFFE-E96B45E67487.jpeg

@melfy77 and @AzureOrchid please post photos so I can live vicariously through others tests while I’m waiting to do my own :haha:
I definitely agree that FRER have gone downhill though. They used to be the gold standard but I honestly prefer clearblue now. Never thought I’d say that!

I tried to post a couple. :( I think the forums are being a bit funky. I’ll try again with a different shot...
DEB4C097-64C5-4AB8-B45A-D1A3D756D213.jpeg

@AzureOrchid I see that! Was it within the timeframe? I'd test again with a pink dye but I'm a poas addict. Lol

I'm another one who's feeling like they see a faint line but I'm also pretty sure I'm loosing it. Lol 8dpo and my breasts are hurting pretty bad and probably unrelated by my lips got super chapped the last few days.

I see it too! I find the blue dye really difficult to read though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->