• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Tested about an hour ago and BFN. Maybe boyfriend's right and it's just stress. I'll try again tomorrow if there's still no sign of af but I think I'm out for the moment. Which means WTT until we're moved and settled. We're officially starting looking at places, hopefully we find one quickly and all goes well there.

I had dark brown spotting today at 5 DPO. Crazy, right? Way too early for IB, right? Apparently not! I’ve read on several sites that it can happen that early and even FF says 8% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 5 DPO. So, Fx!

I had dark brown spotting today at 5 DPO. Crazy, right? Way too early for IB, right? Apparently not! I’ve read on several sites that it can happen that early and even FF says 8% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 5 DPO. So, Fx!

Fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed everyone

camia limbo land completely sucks.

this is mine getting closer try again at 10.30 56103EF2-8909-4474-89CE-2632A2B12A90.jpeg

Shona you are very close! I'd guess tomorrow will be positive.

Camia hope you get some clarity soon, I hate the last days of tww, it can be so heavy!

We went yesterday to meet up with our donor and will go tomorrow again. I got peak on cbfm but I am not sure I trust it this month due to night shifts and inconsistent sleeping pattern. Anyway timing is more or less normal for me so I'm going with it.
It's such a beautiful clear day here today, I think I will go for a walk to take some pre-winter sun in.
Have a nice Sunday ladies!

ED83CB38-80FE-4565-B975-F2E23B216918.jpeg Next test, it usually goes blazing and shows in a min at positive opk but this is at 10 min mark although left line did show a line straight away. Don’t know whether to try again today or leave til tomorrow

Fx!! Sounds good...

Shona that def looks like it’s getting closer!

So my temp went back down today... I have discarded my yesterdays temp as it doesn’t seem accurate or fitting in with the rest of my ovulation signs. That night/early morning my ds also slept right up against me and I was hot and y comfortable during the night so maybe it affected my morning temp.

I suspect I may ovulate today as cervix has been hso yesterday and this morning and I still have fertile cm today. Have also been slightly crampy off and on since yesterday with slight pinching feeling in my ovaries. Haven’t felt any proper ovulation pain yet.

So we managed to bd 3pm yesterday and 9am today... I hope that’s going to be enough. If no temp rise tomorrow maybe one more bd tomorrow.

This would be the latest I’ve ovulated in 11 cycles trying. Hopefully it’s a good thing... hopefully I actually ovulate!

Shona I would test again in the evening as that much progression in a short time frame def looks like you are having a progressive surge.

Excited to see your next test!! Fx for a blazing positive!

So my temp went back down today... I have discarded my yesterdays temp as it doesn’t seem accurate or fitting in with the rest of my ovulation signs. That night/early morning my ds also slept right up against me and I was hot and y comfortable during the night so maybe it affected my morning temp.

I suspect I may ovulate today as cervix has been hso yesterday and this morning and I still have fertile cm today. Have also been slightly crampy off and on since yesterday with slight pinching feeling in my ovaries. Haven’t felt any proper ovulation pain yet.

So we managed to bd 3pm yesterday and 9am today... I hope that’s going to be enough. If no temp rise tomorrow maybe one more bd tomorrow.

This would be the latest I’ve ovulated in 11 cycles trying. Hopefully it’s a good thing... hopefully I actually ovulate!

this is interesting you said that hun as I got a peak last month at cd12 for whatever reason I’m
Cd13 and not a peak yet so maybe a little more time means a stronger egg. I honestly think my shorter AF last month buggered things up. I don’t think anything is likely for me this month as thr grapefruit juice didn’t really work. Only my tiny bit of ewcm yesterday and today xx

Shona I would test again in the evening as that much progression in a short time frame def looks like you are having a progressive surge.

Excited to see your next test!! Fx for a blazing positive!

i only have 2 opks left so I’ll use one later and save one for tomorrow xx

Tesh it looks like you have very good timing after all! Fx for you! We are cycle buddies this month <3

Shona you are very close! I'd guess tomorrow will be positive.

Camia hope you get some clarity soon, I hate the last days of tww, it can be so heavy!

We went yesterday to meet up with our donor and will go tomorrow again. I got peak on cbfm but I am not sure I trust it this month due to night shifts and inconsistent sleeping pattern. Anyway timing is more or less normal for me so I'm going with it.
It's such a beautiful clear day here today, I think I will go for a walk to take some pre-winter sun in.
Have a nice Sunday ladies!

thanks hun..... I wish you loads of luck for this cycle. It’s a nice crisp day here too but will need to wait til Leo Wakes from his nap he’s a demon without it :haha:

Enjoy! Xxx

My temp feels a bit weird this month

10 min mark left line came up quicker this time so maybe I’ll get a peak tomorrow one test left I usually get my positive between 10am-1pm so will see and if not I’ll buy some Tuesday I’ll go in before I start work x960E39F4-9640-4EFC-8F13-B9749782426C.jpeg

Nima I'm hoping too. Af is now 3 days late and just got my second BFN. Ugh

Last edited:
Am I delusional? I had spotting yesterday at 5 DPO - which I thought was too early for IB but reputable websites say it’s not. So, I just tested with an FRER and got this.

1F1F1781-189E-4FCE-8422-06D018D02425.jpeg

Looks like it could be the beginning of a positive to me!! If so maybe it could be twins??!!??!! I've heard that will give you a positive earlier than a single ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->