• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

U R NOT DELUSIONAL !! Omg fx this is it for you!
We’ll see. I’m old with a history of chemicals. I am usually a late BFPer, though (10-11 DPO). So, I’m praying for the best.

I’ve tested negative twice since the positive looking test. Hoping it’s a morning urine thing. Guess I’ll know tomorrow.

I’ve had ovary pain on the right side all day and my boobs are killing me!

Please send positive energy, prayers, or whatever you believe in! I’ll be 45 in December and I’ll be throwing in the towel on ttc at that time.

My 8/9dpo tests :shrug: I don’t know what I believe anymore but I’m just waiting for AF instead

9DC28329-3628-4A43-9E0D-43BED663D4A6.jpeg
2530940C-74AD-4851-9803-33C9B99D9E33.jpeg
A0A2CB2E-43E0-46B3-BF6A-73843C6BF250.jpeg
72330CBD-C002-4FCB-8278-048A9C1357C5.jpeg

TTC74 sending lots of prayers your way!! I really hope this is your month :flower:

Tay I still see a vvvf line on all esp the Frer. Temps are looking good but if af is around the corner I would wait it out if you can.

Afm I have finally ovulated woo hoo! Officially 1 dpo with a fighting chance this cycle lol.

Nima have you Ovulated as yet?

Shona fingers crossed you opk is positive today!

Nima I'm hoping too. Af is now 3 days late and just got my second BFN. Ugh

Same Camia...AF was due friday, so am now 3 days late too (Cd40) and no AF - not even any spotting or anything.
Ive stopped taking my prenatal vitamins as Ive read they can affect things - I haven't bothered testing since 15dpo as just too disheartening (esp as my cycle is super long anyway :( )

TTC74 fingers crossed For this morning test!

Tay - I can see lines on both of those!

Tesh - Yeyyhh for ovulation! It’s such a relief isn’t it!

celtic and camia - I hope you get answers too!

AFM: 6dpo and so far resisted the urge to test!

Thanks Laura it really is! This morning though I still had loads of ewcm it was ridiculous... probably more than I had all these previous days... wish we bd last night as well but hopefully it should be ok

@laurarebecca1 well done for the patience! I hope this is your month.

@Tesh23 I haven't ovulated yet, or not for sure, so just in case we'll meet our donor again today. It's quite a trip but it's worth feeling that I have a real chance. I guess I'll tomorrow my temp will rise some more, I am a slow riser so I don't expect a spike. Joining you in the tww soon! And your timing was perfect!

That's my chart in case someone is interested: 6e0508 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Honestly don't know what is going on with me this cycle. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I felt quite rough with a nasty cold. Didn't feel like i had a temperature but gathered I must have had a slight one for my temps to be higher. Yesterday's dropped which I was relieved about but spent all day in bed with a severe migraine. Then this morning it's shot back up again. There's no way I could have ovulated. Had no signs at all and any opks I've tried have been faint. On the tiniest chance I did somehow ovulate when it says then I'd have missed it by a day. Feeling so frustrated. Got no sighs as of yet so there's no way I'm going to ovulate like I did last cycle. I can go anything up to cd25 so still plenty of time I guess but I'm dreading this cold may have stopped it happening this cycle. All I ever do is complain on here, lol. I'm just so confused with my chart
View attachment 1070564

Screenshot_20191014_093118.jpg

Honestly don't know what is going on with me this cycle. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I felt quite rough with a nasty cold. Didn't feel like i had a temperature but gathered I must have had a slight one for my temps to be higher. Yesterday's dropped which I was relieved about but spent all day in bed with a severe migraine. Then this morning it's shot back up again. There's no way I could have ovulated. Had no signs at all and any opks I've tried have been faint. On the tiniest chance I did somehow ovulate when it says then I'd have missed it by a day. Feeling so frustrated. Got no sighs as of yet so there's no way I'm going to ovulate like I did last cycle. I can go anything up to cd25 so still plenty of time I guess but I'm dreading this cold may have stopped it happening this cycle. All I ever do is complain on here, lol. I'm just so confused with my chart
View attachment 1070564

View attachment 1070562
Same thing happened to me this cycle, ff put my ovulation at cd8. But after my temps dropped back and I got peak on cbfm it changed it again. It's just an algorithm, you know better than it! And sorry about the migranes and sickness, sounds like a streak of tough days.

Same thing happened to me this cycle, ff put my ovulation at cd8. But after my temps dropped back and I got peak on cbfm it changed it again. It's just an algorithm, you know better than it! And sorry about the migranes and sickness, sounds like a streak of tough days.

I'm quite confident I haven't yet. It has been a horrid few days. Still not great today. I just don't get why it went up again today. Good to know I'm not the only one. I swear if my cycles were regular I'd pack in the charting. Think it stresses me more then helps. But I can't not do it at the same time.

Sorry I’ve been absent, ladies. I’ve been struggling with being down the past couple weeks and some health issues. Well, my period was due today so I took a IC (even though I don’t feel pregnant at ALL), and it had a faint line! Even so, I thought it could have been an indent, so I took a FRER and got a faint line on that too!!! I’m SO excited and was totally not expecting it! I had no symptoms except bloating, deep sleep, and bad acne. I’m cautiously optimistic because we’ve had 2 miscarriages. But I’ll celebrate this little one as long as I can. My pics didn’t come out well since the lines were so faint. I’ll test in the morning and if it’s darker post a pic.

Taseth, congratulations on your BFP!! H&H 9 months!

Pineberry, congratulations, thanks for sharing your story— I am so so happy for you!! :happydance: wishing you a H&H 9 months! We may be pregnancy buddies together if mine sticks!

Ttc74, that looks like a bfp!! Are you using FRERs every time?

Wish I had more to say to help those who are using OPKs! I have no experience with them, but sending lots of baby dust.

Still not positive grrrrrr snd is my last opk. I’ll get another batch of 5 tomorrow and hope I haven’t missed it. Some cramping but not loads yet.

first is at 5 mins, Second 10 and third 20 mins later

42107487-E255-4DAD-8954-9C1438684167.jpeg CF84EEF9-783A-4BEB-9323-FE3535B5DB01.jpeg C616CFE8-C07D-4CBA-8ED3-F63C8A52729A.jpeg

Tay, livvy congrats girls

ttc fingers crossed for you

laura sorry things are so stressful, I’m at the point that nothing surprises me and I expect the worst and just plod on.

Co-foster are you ok hun?

Tesh yay 1dpo

nima fingers so tightly crossed for you

Asfm I think I have zero chance not much ewcm at all it sucks think I’m just getting too old for this crap

my progesterone prescription will be ready tomorrow so I’ll see what it does to my spotting worth a try

I fell straight on my hand my leg and my shoulder last night when I went to toilet hit the floor hard finger is bruised and ballooned right up so going to doctors today to make sure nothing more serious

I got my :bfp: yesterday with a FRER digital. I tested Friday and it was negative, so i retested yesterday and this morning and both :bfp:.
CD 21 and it was 10 dpo
I started having symptoms serve all days ago and was worried it was all in my head because it was so early. :shrug:
Anyone else get symptoms REALLY early??

I got my :bfp: yesterday with a FRER digital. I tested Friday and it was negative, so i retested yesterday and this morning and both :bfp:.
CD 21 and it was 10 dpo
I started having symptoms serve all days ago and was worried it was all in my head because it was so early. :shrug:
Anyone else get symptoms REALLY early??

congrats!

I did with some and not others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back