• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

@cbass929 congratulations!

@wantingagirl oh no hun I hope nothing is broken and get well soon! I almost never get ewcm and got pregnant twice so I don't think it's a must... you're still in with a chance.

Oh no, so sorry about your fall wantingagirl! Hope everything’s ok!

Cbass congrats! This is my 6th pregnancy and it’s been so different symptom wise every time.

Honestly don't know what is going on with me this cycle. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I felt quite rough with a nasty cold. Didn't feel like i had a temperature but gathered I must have had a slight one for my temps to be higher. Yesterday's dropped which I was relieved about but spent all day in bed with a severe migraine. Then this morning it's shot back up again. There's no way I could have ovulated. Had no signs at all and any opks I've tried have been faint. On the tiniest chance I did somehow ovulate when it says then I'd have missed it by a day. Feeling so frustrated. Got no sighs as of yet so there's no way I'm going to ovulate like I did last cycle. I can go anything up to cd25 so still plenty of time I guess but I'm dreading this cold may have stopped it happening this cycle. All I ever do is complain on here, lol. I'm just so confused with my chart
View attachment 1070564

View attachment 1070562
That is extremely strange but it might just be from being unwell and you may Ov late. Keep temping and testing opk’s I don’t think you’re out yet and Ov will happen. I remember being sick and it pushed my ov back by a week

I’ve been away for the weekend and missed so many BFPs! Congratulations ladies!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I’m somewhere between 9-11DPO depending on whether I go by my OPK or my temps. I tested today and got this, will test again in the morning and see but I feel like there’s something faint in certain lights but it could just be wishful thinking!

8EE70E68-721F-49D1-8E99-79ABD18D48D5.jpeg

I got my :bfp: yesterday with a FRER digital. I tested Friday and it was negative, so i retested yesterday and this morning and both :bfp:.
CD 21 and it was 10 dpo
I started having symptoms serve all days ago and was worried it was all in my head because it was so early. :shrug:
Anyone else get symptoms REALLY early??

Congratulations

Same Camia...AF was due friday, so am now 3 days late too (Cd40) and no AF - not even any spotting or anything.
Ive stopped taking my prenatal vitamins as Ive read they can affect things - I haven't bothered testing since 15dpo as just too disheartening (esp as my cycle is super long anyway :( )

It's definitely getting a little frustrating. Hopefully you figure it out soon

Pineberry, congratulations, thanks for sharing your story— I am so so happy for you!! :happydance: wishing you a H&H 9 months! We may be pregnancy buddies together if mine sticks!

Well how cool would that be! High five!!! Update us asap, I hopeeee you get a clearer line tomorrow so we can be preggy buddies (if all continues to go well for me, too) <3

Jellybean - Fingers crossed for you lovely. I can see something on the tweaked pic but not sure about the colour. Could be too early still :hugs2:

wantingagirl, Ugh sorry to hear about your accident!! Get better soon and also, goodluck with your progesterone description- hope it helps with the spotting :hugs:

Nothing on this morning’s test. I’m SO frustrated. I know I’m still very, very early but after spotting, a day and a half of ovary pain and then a faint line, I was sure I’d have a better line today.

I think I see something jellybean!! Keep us posted!

So sorry TTC. :( it’s still early, have you tried an FRER?

Here’s my test from this morning.

8E95CC1E-D842-4859-8F32-6CFF4E3EC885.jpeg

I got my :bfp: yesterday with a FRER digital. I tested Friday and it was negative, so i retested yesterday and this morning and both :bfp:.
CD 21 and it was 10 dpo
I started having symptoms serve all days ago and was worried it was all in my head because it was so early. :shrug:
Anyone else get symptoms REALLY early??

Congrats!!

I’m out :sad2:
*tmi* I was cramping all afternoon then went to check cervix and there was lots of blood. AF is 2 days early!

Congratulations on the BFPs!

And sorry for you who AF got...

Afm, I'm 9dpo have some pink cm and cramping. Had a big temp dip yesterday but today it's back up. I'm guessing af is coming early. Hate it when my body is giving me hope. Last month I felt soo pregnant but wasn't and now I have these "implantation symptoms", but I'm pretty sure it's just my body messing with me. We are not trying yet, but have been using pull out which got me pregnant once before so there's a tiny chance

Any news camia?
Im out this month, AF finally turned up - feel good about it though as will now qualify for some maternity pay when it eventually happens (just started new job). Put me down for November \\:D/

Congratulations on the BFPs!

And sorry for you who AF got...

Afm, I'm 9dpo have some pink cm and cramping. Had a big temp dip yesterday but today it's back up. I'm guessing af is coming early. Hate it when my body is giving me hope. Last month I felt soo pregnant but wasn't and now I have these "implantation symptoms", but I'm pretty sure it's just my body messing with me. We are not trying yet, but have been using pull out which got me pregnant once before so there's a tiny chance

Your still early hun. The dip and spotting does sound good for implantation. If temp is higher again tomorrow may be worth testing. Good luck to you

Reactions: LO4
I must have missed the surge as I didn’t test after 11.30 yesterday got this today so must have been peak and missed it and had lots of cramping today. Hopefully my surge was strong and just missed it :shrug: AF8D3D4D-3322-4777-B1CD-C47A50066B76.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->