++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Nima congrats!!!!

Soph I totally see that!

Tesh - I take vitex but I've also read that you have to commit to taking it consistently for about 6 months before you will notice any difference. Vitex is one of the recommended supplements but if you're concerned about hormone imbalance it really would benefit you to see a doctor. I waited for so long because I thought I didn't have the money for it, and now I'm 34 still with no kids (albeit 4 frozen embryos) but we've been trying for almost 9 years now. The thing is, if I had known something was wrong 8 years ago, beyond your basic garden variety of pcos, we would have been much, much more proactive about TTC when I was younger. Instead, I didn't find out about my other uterine issues until I was 30. Then I didn't get to go through IUIs until I was 32 due to finance issues, and then I didn't get to go through IVF until I was nearly 33 and lost our first baby just before my 33rd birthday. You can say I'm really feeling my age now at 34. Not saying that you'll have these issues, but if there's any piece of advice I give people who've been trying for a while and worried about hormones, it's to see a doctor. I wish I had someone to tell me that 8 years ago. Our priorities would have been SO different if someone had said that to me and we'd most likely have at least one child by now.

Thanks ladies! I’m getting a pain in the area that feels like my right ovary whenever I cough :( feeling a bit worried about it in case it’s ectopic

I can’t wait til i see a BFP This till be my fourth month trying...

Hey guys!! I used this forum for my last baby he's now 1 year old! We are ttc again for our second! I just got my cycle back last month so I'm still feeling our everything. But! Can you put me down for the 29th? I've already started testing but I'm gonna try and hold off till then! Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone else!!

It’s day one of my ovulation cycle start thing, my fertile day is the 30th(((((((((:)

Thanks ladies! I’m getting a pain in the area that feels like my right ovary whenever I cough :( feeling a bit worried about it in case it’s ectopic

It might be round ligament pain. I got the most awful feeling in that area whenever I coughed/sneezed quite early on ... I think I was a little further along than you are but still well within first tri. It feels horrible, like a really badly pulled muscle.

Maybe you should ask for an early transvaginal ultrasound though to rule it out?

It might be round ligament pain. I got the most awful feeling in that area whenever I coughed/sneezed quite early on ... I think I was a little further along than you are but still well within first tri. It feels horrible, like a really badly pulled muscle.

Maybe you should ask for an early transvaginal ultrasound though to rule it out?

@_Meep_ I'm hoping it’s something like that. That came up when I searched it, but I think I’m a bit too early for that? I’ve booked in for a Drs appointment first thing Monday, I’ll ask for that scan, thanks.

@_Meep_ I'm hoping it’s something like that. That came up when I searched it, but I think I’m a bit too early for that? I’ve booked in for a Drs appointment first thing Monday, I’ll ask for that scan, thanks.

Early yes, but your progesterone will be high and it relaxes muscle/ligament as I understand it, which I guess can make your uterine area and joints pull easily and ache. That's probably why you generally wake up feeling like you have been run over later on in a pregnancy - literally felt like I was being crushed to death by my own body every time I tried to roll over lol.

I hope everything will be ok.

Early yes, but your progesterone will be high and it relaxes muscle/ligament as I understand it, which I guess can make your uterine area and joints pull easily and ache. That's probably why you generally wake up feeling like you have been run over later on in a pregnancy - literally felt like I was being crushed to death by my own body every time I tried to roll over lol.

I hope everything will be ok.

Haha! Me too :) looking forward to going to the docs on Mon. Thanks for reassurance

So I don't know where I am in my cycle right now because my last cycle was so messed up, but I think I might have the start to something. This test is from a new box, the line I see showed up immediately and got darker as it dried and it looks like there's actually been some progress from yesterday. But still SUPER faint. I've attached tweaked photos as well as the original. The one that didn't post upright is the original.

What do you think?

GB2OL+TVSVCWTSNAckA8bw.jpg IMG_5492.JPG IMG_5493.JPG IMG_5494.JPG VAWbjBfxSRSgwtWw8clS4w.jpg

So I don't know where I am in my cycle right now because my last cycle was so messed up, but I think I might have the start to something. This test is from a new box, the line I see showed up immediately and got darker as it dried and it looks like there's actually been some progress from yesterday. But still SUPER faint. I've attached tweaked photos as well as the original. The one that didn't post upright is the original.

What do you think?

View attachment 1071440 View attachment 1071442 View attachment 1071444 View attachment 1071446 View attachment 1071448

I see it no bother on the first one!

Sadly I think I’ve had a chemical pregnancy. I am now 12-13 DPO and today and yesterday’s tests are very faint on FRER, can barely see it. Going to docs tomorrow morning to confirm. Pretty gutted after feeling so elated, but I guess it’s for the best as the embryo wasn’t healthy enough

Sadly I think I’ve had a chemical pregnancy. I am now 12-13 DPO and today and yesterday’s tests are very faint on FRER, can barely see it. Going to docs tomorrow morning to confirm. Pretty gutted after feeling so elated, but I guess it’s for the best as the embryo wasn’t healthy enough
Oh no Soph I'm so so sorry. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->