**October Babies**

I know right! I couldn't even wait til 20 weeks I had a private scan at 16, and that was only because it was the soonest they could do it :rofl: luckily they confirmed my girly at 20 weeks so YAY. I've always wanted a girl cos I'm a really girly person, but I was absolutely convinced it was a boy and was coming round to the idea, getting really excited about a safari themed nursery and being the odd one out in my family (they all have little girls) and then BAM! Surprise surprise it was a girl so it was like a massive shock but the best one ever :happydance: I'm so glad now, I don't think I would've known what to do with a boy lol. And cos I'm not with FOB anymore there's a small chance this may be my only child (hope not!!) which I can deal with easier with it being a girl, whereas if it was a boy I would've DEFINATELY wanted to have a girl in the future you know?

Anyways good luck for tomorrow, don't forget to let us know how it goes and I want to see some lovely pics :D xxx

I am having my 3D scan on Saturday!!! I can't wait! Also viability day too, woot woot.

congrats on :pink:

how is everyone?

i went shopping today and i got the cutest little shoes! :D
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc218/vegan_bexx/002-2.jpg

congrats on team :pink: Mrs stokes. Lovley shoes began :D I'm not too bad thanks got an exam tomorrow though and really can't be bothered, I want my little girl here now

Thanks everyone :D! Those shoes are soooo cute!! I bought a cute outfit and some booties as soon as I left the ultrasound place, but my camera is at OH's so I cant take any pics yet :(

Aww bless and love the name you have chosen for her :D
Em we are viable in 2 days :happydance:

Aww congrats on :pink: MrsStokes, me too :happydance:

Decided on leaving the hospital that I was going to be very sensible and only buy a few pink things, as they can never be 100% sure etc...needless to say that's now gone completely out of the window and if it turns out I am having a boy he's not going to like his wardrobe much for the first few weeks :haha:

Congrats on team pink! I shall update now I am back from my weekend away :thumbup:

SO ooooohhhhmiiiiiiigooooood!!! My auntie's had sorted out their baby stuff and I got given a moses basket brimming with towels and blankets and toys and the cutest butterfly play mat thingy, a black sack BURSTING (literally) with baby clothes and shoes, an i love my bear baby bath, and then for new stuff (my birthday presents) a toiletries case thingy filled with new bits for baby (like all the johnsons stuff etc), a bottle warmer and a pink cooler bag, some cutesy bits and pieces (like photo album, cuddley toys, keepsakes) some more clothes, and hospital bag stuff (like maternity pads and breast pads) which I thought was very practical and organised of them (can you tell they've had a small army of children between them.. they know what they're doing lol) and so now I get to pack my hospital bag YAY :happydance:

Ooo AND I have my choice between two immaculate pine cotbeds :D

So yeah spoilt me and bubs, the only sad thing was that I had to leave it all behind until my Nan drives up next month as we came home on the train so we couldn't carry it *sob* I managed to stuff some of the cutest things into my suitcase though so I can at least play with them until the other stuff is here! How sad is it that I'm getting super excited about being able to wash, iron and put away all those teeny tiny clothes :haha:

Definately moving to Kent now too (where all my family are) which has just brightened up my future so much, things feel like they might be getting better :)

Hope you're all good! What did everyone get up to over the weekend? xxx

awh how lovely jade! lucky you!
this is the first baby in my family in 14 years lol, so there is no freebies for me haha!

:D glad you had a nice time away and how exciting about moving! xx

Aww all that stuff sounds lovely :D

I'm the same as Vegan, first baby in mine and OH's family for 12 years, can't complain though, everyone's been spoiling bubs rotten lately :hugs: Went shopping with Mum on Saturday and both of us got a little carried away...will get some photos up once I get a half decent camera :D

Yeah lucky me :D I think it's sorta because they were all thinking about having more children in the future but then that was kinda put on a backseat and now they don't think they actually will have more so their attitude is literally 'well if I'm not having anymore I'm gonna spoil THIS one!' :haha: I'm so lucky they all love babies so much, I have like 20 free babysitters as soon as I move down there, and I'd feel so much more comfortable leaving her with them cos like I said they have like a whole herd of children so they know what they're doing lol xxx

I know someone who has a girl who is 11 weeks old, and she has me and 2 others who are having baby's but others are having girls so she is saving everything up for me when her daughter becomes to big for it :happydance: saw the baby on satuarday it made me want Chloe here so much more, even though this baby wasn't happy the whole time because of the heat she was still so cute :cloud9:

Aww she was the cutest thing ever with really fine black hair just like her mum and dad's colour, and she was just so cute.
And Jadelm - packing your hopsital bag already? im doing mine about 35 weeks (maybe slightly ealier due to family history) wouldnt think of doing it yet or i would get to impacient, im viable tomorrow :D

I'm like OCD with organisation, everything has to just be done and sorted or I can't relax lol. My family were really shocked I hadn't done it already so that kinda made me be like PHEW I can do it now and people won't be so surprised :haha: I'll probably repack it about 20 times before I go in anyway lol xxx

Aww, i want to wash everything before. I have chosen the clothes i want to go in it though :haha: just not putting it in yet
I also buy something for it every week, and just put it in the cupboard, but other than baby's stuff, breast pads and mat pads i have no idea what to put in it :blush:

I'm due 25th of October and expecting a boy :happydance:

can't wait 2 hold him for the very first time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back