**October Babies**

I've already washed, ironed and put away everything I've bought, it's like the first thing I do I get really excited about it :rofl:

I've seen some good lists but I haven't made one properly yet but I'm thinking like:
*Maternity pads
*Breast pads
*Pjs that undo at the front for breast feeding/button up nightie
*Bikini top for water birth
*Toiletries (mini shampoo/conditioner/showergel/moisturiser and some make up and hair stuff)
*Outfit to wear home
*Stuff for baby (babygros/scratch mitts/blankets/teddy/toiletries and outfit to wear home)
*A book or some cards or something for entertaining me during early labour lol

Woooo got my scan today :happydance: How is everyone? xxx

what scan today? thought you had the 20 week one?

i'm ok, i got accepted on a house, so just waiting to view it and i could be moving very soon : |

Chloe is viable today :dance:
How did your scan go?
I havent got much to get at all, i have washed the clothes once, want to do them again at about 32 weeks and will iron them all then :D

I had my 20 week scan but had to go back as baby was being awkward. It didn't go good girlys :cry: I wrote it in my other thread for anyone that's interested, can't be bothered to type it again!

Congrats on being viable guys xxx

Bit of a rant but why does it feel like everyone i know who is pregnant has either had their baby's in last few days, or is ready to pop in a week or so :cry: 15weeks 6days feels like forever, doesnt feel like it will ever come :(

Aw it'll come round quicker than you know it! I know exactly what you mean cos I feel the same but I just keep baring in mind that all the people who've had their babies have suddenly been like 'aaah it went so quick, i wish I hadn't wished it away, i wanna be pregnant again!' etc etc which makes me feel better :haha: xxx

Just thought I would pop in and say hello to all you october Mummies :D

I joined the list today! 24+4 with a baby girl :)
due october 3rd. (My mums birthday)
xx

Aw that's cute that it's your mum's birthday, my first due date (19.10.10) is my mum's birthday but then they put it to 21.10.10 after my dating scan, but there's still a good chance she could be gatecrashing mum's 40th :haha: Is your mum excited? xxx

*Bump*

How is everyone & their bumps doing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw it'll come round quicker than you know it! I know exactly what you mean cos I feel the same but I just keep baring in mind that all the people who've had their babies have suddenly been like 'aaah it went so quick, i wish I hadn't wished it away, i wanna be pregnant again!' etc etc which makes me feel better :haha: xxx

Aww i hope it does come round nice and quick, i proberly will miss being pregnant, but having Chloe here will more than make up for it :D

Congrats fay on your little girl :thumbup:

Me and Chloe are good today, had a KFC and she loved it made her bounce around like mad, i wondered why i had been craving one for so long :dohh:

Mmmmm I loooove KFC so so much!! There isn't one near me though, even when I go into town KFC is like a million miles out of the centre :( My local chippy does do fried chicken though so I might go get some just to sort of make up for it :thumbup: mmm and chips and gravy :happydance:

I'm good, feeling a little numb when she kicks though which is really upsetting me :cry: I think it's still the shock of everything and feeling down, but I want to get all excited again like I used to :( Think I may have a nice relaxing bath and then eat my chippys and watch the BB eviction!! Woo anyone else watching it? xxx

Chips and curry sauce for me :happydance:

Read about your scan Jade, I do hope everything goes well as I'm sure it will. :hugs: I've always thought scares like this are a huge downside to scans if they end up turning out fine (as in the majority of cases they do), all the worry for nothing :/

Yeah it's the not knowing that is stressing me out. If someone could just tell me now 'yeah she has DS' I could have a bit of a cry then pick myself up and get on with it, but because I just don't know and I'm trying to stay positive I'm like an emotional wreck cos I try and stay calm but then I'll randomly get upset but then I'm like 'no point getting upset until you know in case it's nothing' etc. Just very frustrating!!

Nothing I can do to make it go quicker though so trying not to dwell on it or it'll take forever for Sunday/Monday to get here and it's only really a couple of days away :thumbup:

What's everyone up to today? xx

Oh and I couldn't get my chips cos the chip shop is closed for 2 weeks!!!! :cry: Having mych healthier noodles and stir fry now lol xxx

Me and Arianna are good, I have to head to work in a few even though there are severe storms over here. Why would anyone go shopping right now? Especially in an OUTDOOR mall? lol. She's been kicking a lot more, and OH finally felt her :-D

Aww sorry you couldnt get your chips or chicken. Im sure you will start enjoying her kicks again soon.
At least the scan is getting closer now so you will know what is happening either way :hugs:
I dont watch BB went round my sisters to watch the football but now wish i hasnt as it was a load of crap.

Mrs its lovely your OH finally felt her kick :D

Feel almost back to normal now :thumbup: I'm still worried but I just love her so so much and now the shock has sank in I know in myself that it doesn't make a single bit of difference to me whether she has Down's or not, she's still my littel princess :cloud9:
Just wanna find out now and TERRIFIED of the possibility of this amnio cos I'm shit scared of needles as it is so it's just gonna be horrrrrrrrible!!!!!

What's everyone doing toooday?? xxx

Would you defingihtly have the amnio, or if your not bothered could you not wait? i know it would be hard but if either way you will love her the same could you leave it?
Yes i know i love Chloe so much already, when i was told she could have a problem with her bladder i felt like my world had fallen apart, as it was a sign of chromosome abnormality, but when i went back all was sorting itself out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->