October BFP hopefuls

@ fairycat I know what you mean.

Im confused right now as this is my second AF and im on CD11 and still bleeding. Idk if this is normal, the nurse says im ok but bleeding for this long is unusual for me it came 9/29 very light but normal then ended the 10/3 and Tuesday 10/7 I started bleeding again. Has anyone else experienced this?

That sounds awful ILoveMe. :( It seems like when you call the doc's office, they'll tell you anything is normal, because it's like a free-for-all after mc it seems. I hope it stops for you soon.

I had ewcm today, so maybe I will ovulate tomorrow or in a few days after all. Phew. Now I have to decide if I want to BD or not. :?

Dancser, glad the sono went well. My re wants me to do one this cycle. What day did you have it in and still be able to start Femara? My re said we would have to do a natural this cycle and then medicated the next one. How was the sono for you?

Welcome sailor and so sorry for your loss. Here is to hoping you get your rainbow!

Trumpette, good luck and excited to here good news on Wednesday.

Ttc, yeah temps keep it up!

Iloveme, ugh sorry for the bleeding, and mc certainly creates havoc. Hope it goes away soon.

Fairy, glad your O is here, and I certainly understand the worry. To try or not to try.

Afm, re appt went well, but sadly me lining is only 3mm. Say what?! Ugh. I always have a super light period and docs never took stock so maybe it has always been a problem for me, but I never had a a non pregnant us so who knows. I did use baby Asa the BFP month, so started that up again and hopefully it helps. Just hoping it was not the D&C that caused this. That would be awful. Fairy I saw your other question on this site, so I am stalking an answer too. Hopefully it is common to have one light cycle due to mc and the normal after that. So with the crap lining and some spotting I am not going to test likely unless the witch is really late. Even if I got a BFP it will likely be a cp and I would rather not know. Hopefully IUI this month will work out due to travel schedules. Best thing right now is for the witch to hurry up and get here!

Good luck to everyone.

Evap? It was taken w/I 10 mins but there's no color.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for your lining issue Mdc, hope it's not a recurrent problem for you. It's probably the d&c. I'm worried about mine being too thin. Hubby says try and see what happens, so that's what we've decided.

TTC - I hope it's the start of something for you! I'm on my phone and didn't see it, but zoomed in and saw a little something. Fx you get a stronger line in a day or two!

I love how active this thread is, although the fact that there are so many of us is sad :(. But also comforting knowing we're not alone. Sorry I don't post often. It's been super busy at work, which is good because it keeps me distracted!

TTC - I see the line you're talking about but I agree I don't see any color. FX it will have color if you do another test in a couple of days!

Welcome, Sailor!

Iloveme - Is this your first AF since the bleeding from the miscarriage stopped? I think then this counts as your first AF. Mine was really long but it didn't start-stop-start. My 2nd one was more normal. Hope things even out for you!

I'm only CD 9 but I'm already getting fertile signs! My cm is abundant and watery, and my mood has improved a lot. I even had a dream last night about cracking up laughing with my sister, and then another one about a bfp. FX that I achieve O early this month! No ewcm yet but it feels like it's not long until I get some.

:)

My chart has me super excited. My only triphasic chart to date was a BFP. As for now, though, still a BFN.

Looks great ttc! I was getting excited about mine but then I started thinking that as I'm on cyclogest that probably affects it too. I've been on cyclogest for 9 days now tho and the temps have deffo jumped over the past 2 days so maybe there's something to it!

Was so tempted to test this morning but the fear of a false positive after the pregnyl trigger shot stopped me. The 2ww is soooo tough!

No this is my second, My first was light but sort of normal. This one was weird but my lining and follie sizes match to a normal range at CD12

I did a scan today and my follies are 14mm,9mm,8.5mm im sure ill be going for another scan I usually O by day16.

I love how active this thread is, although the fact that there are so many of us is sad :(. But also comforting knowing we're not alone. Sorry I don't post often. It's been super busy at work, which is good because it keeps me distracted!

TTC - I see the line you're talking about but I agree I don't see any color. FX it will have color if you do another test in a couple of days!

Welcome, Sailor!

Iloveme - Is this your first AF since the bleeding from the miscarriage stopped? I think then this counts as your first AF. Mine was really long but it didn't start-stop-start. My 2nd one was more normal. Hope things even out for you!

I'm only CD 9 but I'm already getting fertile signs! My cm is abundant and watery, and my mood has improved a lot. I even had a dream last night about cracking up laughing with my sister, and then another one about a bfp. FX that I achieve O early this month! No ewcm yet but it feels like it's not long until I get some.

:)

No O for me. No symptoms either. I don't get it. Beginning to think last week was it.

Does anybody else still get twinges/spasms in your uterus? I've been getting them again for the past few days. Also, my cat absolutely will not leave me alone. My dog hasn't been acting like he did when I was pregnant before though. I'm so confused still. My right nipple has also been getting a painful twing/spasm all day today. I figure I'll know something mid next week.

Iloveme - Glad you seem to be prepping for O at a normal pace anyways. That's awesome that you get regular scans so you know exactly what's happening in there!

Fairycat - Yes I definitely do. I seem to regularly feel a twinge or poke in my ovaries and/or uterus. And the boob pain seem to be at random too. I had that a few days ago, after AF but well before O. At least it lets me just know that I can't trust symptom spotting so hopefully I'll be able to keep my mind off it once O happens.

I went to my BFF's baby shower today. I did fine until the gifts, and then i think I started being more sullen. No tears but just in a funk. And then I thought about how I would have been 5 months now and my BFF and I could have had a super cute double bump photo, and today would have been a much happier day. Ah well, at least I got through it.

ksquared - I'm glad you got through the shower with no tears. :) That could not have been easy.

I've been watching my progression of pregnancy tests this week, what do you ladies make of these? Is it me or did it almost go negative one day then get darker the next two? Today's (bottom) definitely has a pink color, the last few days haven't really had a pink color. I changed the contrast as I could see it on my phone but not on the computer very well.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :hugs: I'm excited to have a couple cycle buddies...praying for BFPS all around!

So, I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't do any OPKs this month since I really have no idea when I'm going to O. The one ovulation predictor chart I looked at said my fertile window wasn't until the 12th but then I looked at a couple more that said I could have been fertile as early as the 9th(!?) DH and I have both had super busy work schedules...and well let's just say we haven't been up to much the last few days. We did BD on Thursday night (8th) though. Ugh. I've never used OPKs before but it probably would have been a good idea. I don't really seem to have any ewcm yet though...so hopefully I haven't missed anything important. I can tell my cm though is getting a lot clearer and thiner. Haha, no such thing as TMI here right?

Planning to BD the next 5-6 days in a row and hope for the best. DH is headed out of town on Friday so hopefully I don't O late either. Really trying hard not to stress but holy cow it's hard. If we don't get pregnant this month were going to have to wait until January to TTC again so I feel like the pressure is on lol.

Temp dip with bfn at 10 DPO. Feeling out.

Bfn at 13 dpo 😔 9 months today since Max was born. Shit day all round

I'm so sorry thumpette, your temps are still great so maybe there is hope if AF still hasn't shown? How was you progesterone?

11DPO BFN. I can't afford to do an IUI cycle this month. So, I'm going to make an appt to do one in November.

Thumpette - sorry. :hugs:

@TTC your still in til AF shows
@Fairycat there still all positive, are you going in for beta check
@thumpette I'm sorry it's not your month , hang in for next month

I'm trying to avoid it, I get queasy. At least I have my baseline if nothing else. Frustrated it's still positive. Doc's office wasn't much help when I called the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->