October BFP hopefuls

I would love twins. Get two for the price of one. And I know how hard twins can be so its not like I just like the idea. I have some knowledge! I even know what names i would use for a boy and girl combo Possibly still a bit young for twins. Seems to be a later in life occurrence in my family.!

Wow does your grand have many children? Idk why or how the genetics didn't come from my grandma with me , who had 10 but lost 3 , now I can't even get one ughh

I can relate to a genetic predisposition for early infertility. My mom had completed menopause by the time she was my age. So, the fact that I have a super low ovarian reserve is only a little bit of a surprise. Having said that, my grandmother gave birth at almost 50. So, I'm praying for the best.

So hubby and I dtd, so if I ovulate on Sat or before, i'll officially be in the tww. I'm really nervous, I didn't think I would be. All the thoughts of are we trying too early/my doc said to wait are playing on my mind. Is there a medical reason to wait 3 cycles? We've waited 1....

Wow does your grand have many children? Idk why or how the genetics didn't come from my grandma with me , who had 10 but lost 3 , now I can't even get one ughh

I can relate to a genetic predisposition for early infertility. My mom had completed menopause by the time she was my age. So, the fact that I have a super low ovarian reserve is only a little bit of a surprise. Having said that, my grandmother gave birth at almost 50. So, I'm praying for the best.

I think my grandma had 5. So, not a ton. There was a big break between numbers 4 and 5, though.

7 dpo today, went in for my peak +7 bloods this morning- hoping that at the very least my progesterone will be improved this month, but of course as usual day by day my hopes are building for a bfp. No major symptoms- been feeling more energetic in general with my new anti-intolerance diet but with waves of absolute exhaustion. Right now I'm lying on a bed in the first aid room at work for a little rest (they gave me the keys as a crying room!)

That's awesome that your work gave you a room. Are you on any specific diet? I'm trying to find one for my intolerances too. It's so hard when you can't pinpoint everything.

thumpette - I'm crossing all fingers and toes for you this month, it's amazing how you realise in this ttc madness that you are often pulling for someone else that you don't even know to get their bfp =)

I'm waiting to O, this month was our third month on femara but this time they bumped me up from 5mg to 7.5mg on day 3-7 so I'm really hoping this will work it would be so perfect since we will be on our honeymoon when af is suppose to arrive and in a world where I would get a bfp this month our 12 week scan would be right before my birthday and the 20 week scan for my DH birthday. I'm am trying to stay calm though but it's so hard not to get my hopes up that it's crazy.
Good luck to everyone and hopefully we get many BFP's here this month! =D =D

I'm hoping for lots of BFPs this month, too. I'm only 5 DPO, but I am SO eager. My last BFP came on 9 DPO.

We dtd last night and I already want to test and I haven't even O'ed yet lol. I'm in my fertile period now, my libido finally went up which is my telltale sign. I'm feeling better that I didn't miss it after all. Expecting it by Sat. then I'll officially be in the tww.

I told myself I'd be cool and collected and not test until AF is due, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

I really forgot about these hot flashes :wacko::dohh: two more days 2 go

I feel like this is my first month of TTC ever. I feel so clueless as to what is going on with me and my body since my MC. AF is due today or tomorrow but as I was still getting positive hpt last Thursday I've no idea if she will show on time. I hate being out of tune with my body. I've no idea if I ovulated at all or if I would after my hpt went negative (I tested again on Sunday and got a negative) or whether I'll just get AF. I don't even remember if I've experienced any ovulation pain or cramps before or even how to identify them! Ah, this waiting and confusion is driving me crazy. I feel like I'm just gearing up for AF. I've got some back pain and low stomach cramps today and this morning I got a strong cramp on my right side that lasted a couple of seconds. I don't feel my normal cranky self like I usually do before AF though.

wow so many of us trying for our first! it's heartbreaking really, but I know we will all get our rainbows. I'm just a little impatient :haha:

looks like a lot of positivity this month and I really have a lot of hope for all of us. can't wait to see some BFPs!

Haha, I always feel that way, too! Why can't we just know instantly??? :rofl:

We dtd last night and I already want to test and I haven't even O'ed yet lol. I'm in my fertile period now, my libido finally went up which is my telltale sign. I'm feeling better that I didn't miss it after all. Expecting it by Sat. then I'll officially be in the tww.

I told myself I'd be cool and collected and not test until AF is due, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

I'm 12dpo and have been testing like crazy but all :bfn: I was so sure I was pregnant, I've been having all my usual symptoms. :( I guess since my loss my body is a little off so I can't rely on the same things anymore. *sigh*

Oh, I'm super impatient too, beemeck!

Tcinks a positive won't necessarily show at 12dpo. As they always say, you're not out until AF shows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks LynAnne. :) I hope it's just too early. I always got a positive at 9 or 10dpo before, but I know I may have implanted later.

tcinks - I hear you about the symptoms. Obviously I'm not anywhere near pregnant as I haven't O'ed yet, but I still do have some of the symptoms I had when I first found out I was pregnant. I've been super emotional, and makes me wonder how the heck I'm going to tell when I do actually get pregnant again - that was the whole reason I tested in the first place! I feel your frustration. Holding out hope for you though!!

I am symptom spotting too. I'm only 5 DPO and feeling cramps, heartburn, a little nauseous. Obviously all psychosomatic! :haha:

Tcinks, sorry about the negative but with your symptoms late implantation is what I am betting on.

I hear everyone about the symptoms. I try really hard not to symptom spot, but it is so hard when you get a couple signs similar to the BFP cycle. I had no heartburn yesterday or twinges like I did a couple days ago and driving me nuts. Maybe there is a little sensitive smelling going on, but that is probably pushing it. Did get a temp rise so there is that. Silver lining I guess, although my temps have usually been no help as a clue so they just drive me crazy. What is the definition of insanity...:rofl: I should really just throw the thermometer away after O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->