**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I've got a bit of a TMI question to ask...:wacko: For the last week or two, I've had really dry nipples. :blush: Ick, it's embarrassing, and gross! The skin is all flaky! Is this pregnancy related, and has anyone else got it? It's not itchy, thank god. Can I just stick some moisturiser on it? I'd google it but...:dohh: I'm starting to realise that google and pregnancy don't mix.

Yep mine where!

I got Boots Expert Moisturising Nipple Cream, it cost about £3 for a bigish bottle and now mine are no longer dry or cracked! :D

I even use it on my dry legs! :rofl:

Morning ladies, hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous weather, looks like its going to be another lovely day today :icecream:.

So jealous of you ladies who have felt movement so early on I've still not felt a thing although when I use my doppler I can hear bubs moving about loads, still takes me ages to get the heartbeat :dohh:.

Hope everyone is well.

xx :flower:

Hey Jo, how you doing chic? Hope your well.

Just worked it our and i start my maternity leave in 12 weeks 6 days :happydance:. Im taking it early as im moving to Cheshire but i tell you it cant come quick enough. I used to love my job but im hating every minute that im here now. :sad2:

xxx

Thats no good if your not enjoying your work will you be going back after your maternity leave or you going to be a full-time mummy for a while? I've been a full-time mummy for 6 years now :shock:.

You moving to be nearer family? My geography is crap is Cheshire far from Berkshire? We've been trying to sell our house for over a year now and its really getting me down :cry: would have loved to be moved by time baby comes.

Woop! Into my 16th week now and I felt baby move at the weekend. Yayyyys xx

You confused me then :lol:

I remembered that even though I am 12 week 2 days pregnant I am in my 13th week of pregnancy!!

I am so jealous, I can't wait to feel our baby move! :mrgreen:

Lol, I know... anything to feel a bit further ahead so I go by the week I'm in not the week I've attained xx

Thats no good if your not enjoying your work will you be going back after your maternity leave or you going to be a full-time mummy for a while? I've been a full-time mummy for 6 years now :shock:.

You moving to be nearer family? My geography is crap is Cheshire far from Berkshire? We've been trying to sell our house for over a year now and its really getting me down :cry: would have loved to be moved by time baby comes.

Cheshire is about a 3 hour drive from where i live now. Im not going back to work for a while. I want to watch the little one grow up and not miss things like the first steps and first words. It would break my heart for a child minder or someone to see that before me.
Yeah we are moving closer to family. Its an hour away from my mums and just round the corner from the OHs mums so its good all round. :thumbup:

Hello Ladies,

After my dating scan today can i please have my due date changed from 25th Oct to 22nd Oct!!!

Thank you xxx

Hello Ladies,

After my dating scan today can i please have my due date changed from 25th Oct to 22nd Oct!!!

Thank you xxx

Done for you :)

Girls I feel terrible today, I have been nauseous ALL day (I normally throw up in the morning and then feel sick in the evening) and now I have thrush and cystitus now! I think I am just going to go for a bath and then climb into bed and feel sorry for myself!:cry:

[/QUOTE]

Girls I feel terrible today, I have been nauseous ALL day (I normally throw up in the morning and then feel sick in the evening) and now I have thrush and cystitus now! I think I am just going to go for a bath and then climb into bed and feel sorry for myself!:cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, bath and then tucked up in bed I'm sure will help and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow :hugs:.

Hi ladies, sorry to hear that you have been feeling nauseous brunette bimbo. I went for my private scan today and the fantastic news is that I am infact on team pink, not blue like I thought. It was a huge but very welcome surprise. The worrying news is that babys cord is wrapped round her neck and he said the way it has wrapped means it's unlikely she will get out of it. Then I was on my way home when I got a phone call telling me that my friends baby who was born 10 weeks early died at 4o'clock this morning, so I've spent a good deal of this afternoon in tears. I am exhausted, so many emotions I've gone through today. 'll post scan pics later xx

:happydance: Team pink!!!

What have they said about her cord being around her neck? Is it a bad thing?

Sorry to hear about your friend:hugs:

Serenity your the first person to have a stork on both sides and first to get it wrong! :rofl: We find out in 3 weeks and 5 days! So exciting!!

:happydance: Team pink!!!

What have they said about her cord being around her neck? Is it a bad thing?

Sorry to hear about your friend:hugs:

Serenity your the first person to have a stork on both sides and first to get it wrong! :rofl: We find out in 3 weeks and 5 days! So exciting!!

Ha ha trust me to be the first one to be wrong, I was honestly so sure I was having a boy,! I really don't know how bad it is but I am trying to stay away from google. I have an appointment with my gp tomorrow as I want to know how serious it is. I'm terrified she will strangle herself. My 20 week nhs scan is 4 weeks tomorrow.

Serenity81 - thats great news your having a girl and after being so convinced it was a boy I'm convinced I'm having a boy but secretly hope to hear at my gender scan that its a girl, hope everythings ok with the cord being round her neck, let us know what your GP says. What terrible news about your friend :hugs:.

Brunette I'm sorry to hear your feeling under the weather.... Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Serenity CONGRATULATIONS!! :flower: Try not to worry too much about the cord, I know thats easier said than done but I was told the same thing with my 4th daughter and by the time I had gotten further along she was fine and it was no longer around her neck. You're in my prayers.

Not much about me today just don't feel like I'm EVER going to get a proper bump.....this is #6 and I expected one by now, not a bump in sight.... :nope:

Hi ladies, sorry to hear that you have been feeling nauseous brunette bimbo. I went for my private scan today and the fantastic news is that I am infact on team pink, not blue like I thought. It was a huge but very welcome surprise. The worrying news is that babys cord is wrapped round her neck and he said the way it has wrapped means it's unlikely she will get out of it. Then I was on my way home when I got a phone call telling me that my friends baby who was born 10 weeks early died at 4o'clock this morning, so I've spent a good deal of this afternoon in tears. I am exhausted, so many emotions I've gone through today. 'll post scan pics later xx

Congratulations Serenity, that's great news that you're having a little pink bundle of joy.
I hope everything is okay with regards to the cord around her neck, hopefully it will rectify itself soon.
And i'm really sorry to hear about your friend's baby, such a shame.
xxxxx

Serenity, congrats on team :pink:

Hopefully all will be fine with the cord! Caitlyn had it wrapped twice, I had to have it monitored at my 32 week scan and then when she was born I had an hour of pushing allowance before they gave in and delivered her assisted :hugs:

Serenity81 - thats great news your having a girl and after being so convinced it was a boy I'm convinced I'm having a boy but secretly hope to hear at my gender scan that its a girl, hope everythings ok with the cord being round her neck, let us know what your GP says. What terrible news about your friend :hugs:.

I was honestly in complete shock when he said a girl as I was utterly convinced that I was having a boy. I will definetely let you know what the gp says and thanks :hugs: xxx

Brunette I'm sorry to hear your feeling under the weather.... Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Serenity CONGRATULATIONS!! :flower: Try not to worry too much about the cord, I know thats easier said than done but I was told the same thing with my 4th daughter and by the time I had gotten further along she was fine and it was no longer around her neck. You're in my prayers.

Not much about me today just don't feel like I'm EVER going to get a proper bump.....this is #6 and I expected one by now, not a bump in sight.... :nope:

Thankyou so much, it's nice to hear from someone who has gone through the experience and excellent to hear that it came off her neck aswell. I just can't stop thinking about it, the thought of it is horrible xxx

Congratulations Serenity, that's great news that you're having a little pink bundle of joy.
I hope everything is okay with regards to the cord around her neck, hopefully it will rectify itself soon.
And i'm really sorry to hear about your friend's baby, such a shame.
xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friend would be grateful to know that you are all sending your condolences, I am devastated for her, he was absolutely perfect and beautiful but he was just born too soon. I really hope the cord will rectify itself soon aswell, thanks xxx

Serenity, congrats on team :pink:

Hopefully all will be fine with the cord! Caitlyn had it wrapped twice, I had to have it monitored at my 32 week scan and then when she was born I had an hour of pushing allowance before they gave in and delivered her assisted :hugs:

Thank you also, it's great to hear two reassuring stories about the cord being around a baby's neck, I just thought the worst and you were able to deliver naturally, I thought it would have meant a section for sure! :hugs: xxx

Serenity, congrats about find out you're having a girl! :D I hope that your GP can reassure you about the cord. It's awful about your friend, I'm so sorry...:nope::hugs:

Hope you feel better soon, Brunette! :thumbup:

I've been so impatient today. :blush: I've been eating sugary sweets, chugging down cold Dr Pepper, and I even had a lovely relaxing bath...nothing! :shrug: I'm not liking this part of the pregnancy...not being sick is great, yes, but now I feel like nothing is happening! No bump, no movements...I know it's early, but still! Is it October yet?! :headspin::wacko: I feel like a little girl waiting for christmas, lol.

Here are a few pictures of my princess:

https://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/Serenity81_photos/AL16_14.jpg

https://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/Serenity81_photos/AL16_8.jpg

https://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/Serenity81_photos/AL16_1.jpg

https://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/Serenity81_photos/AL16_13.jpg

You can tell quite clearly where the cord is wrapped around her neck in one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->