**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

yeah it does it when i use the doppler - yesterday was the first time i've felt it without pressing my stomach! Hoping they become more prominent.

it was like a butterfly in the stomach feeling. is that what ur getting? x
Thats amazing to feel it this early, i shall concentrating very hard now to feel mine xx

It's hard to explain, it's like baby is turning over and digging and arm and a leg in, just a quick sort of wiggle. Sometimes it feels like it's dancing! It's my first. I could feel bits when it moved during my scan, I'm in love with our baby. :)

It's nice because it's like a reminder that it's there keeping me company as Daddy is working away in Mexico

x

my edd is 10/10 and I think im having a boy and we will find out May 8th!!!

Ladies, can i join u a bit earlier? I find the forums at 1st tri don't apply to me anymore.

Also, my EDD has shifted from 21st to 19th :)

Morning Ladies! :flower:

brunette - no back ache here, but hoping it's not too painful - probably ligaments stretching? :hugs:

I suppose I'm 'officially' here in 2nd tri now :yipee: Feels quite nice to move up!!
I found peanuts heartbeat this morning within 10 minutes :happydance: and it was very clear, DH and my 3 DD's all got to hear it too! I also definately felt peanut move - wasn't very strong, but definately him!! (or her!)

Anyway - enough about me :blush:

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend? xxxx

Morning Ladies! :flower:

brunette - no back ache here, but hoping it's not too painful - probably ligaments stretching? :hugs:

I suppose I'm 'officially' here in 2nd tri now :yipee: Feels quite nice to move up!!
I found peanuts heartbeat this morning within 10 minutes :happydance: and it was very clear, DH and my 3 DD's all got to hear it too! I also definately felt peanut move - wasn't very strong, but definately him!! (or her!)

Anyway - enough about me :blush:

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend? xxxx

Hi,
I just replied to you on your other post!!!
Hope you're okay and well done on finding heartbeat this morning, i've got a doppler too and I THINK i'm finding the heartbeat most days,it starts with a wheeshing kind of noise and then a noise which I think is the heartbeat, does this sound right?????
Karenxxx

Had my scan this morning; baby's looking fine and my due date for October 12th was confirmed :D At my private early scan they said the baby was 5 days smaller than my ovulation date but it's caught up fine now I guess :D

Pic: https://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4894/p1090681.jpg

I love your scan pic TTC.....

How's everyone today? Amazingly I woke up feeling better than I have felt in MONTHS!!

Glad to hear your feeling better WantaBelly. Your scan pic is lovely TTC4No3.

I heard baby's heartbeat for the first time with OH last night on my doppler it was like a train so fast so now OH is calling baby Ninky Nonk after the train from In The Night Garden :haha:.

Think I overdid things this morning while cleaning and hoovering feeling quite sore and uncomfy now so just going to rest for the rest of today :coffee:.

What are you all putting baby in to sleep when you bring them home ie straight into cot/cotbed or crib/moses basket? I had a crib with my other two but was thinking of a moses basket this time.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Going for moses basket; that's what I used with previous 2 and found it useful as it's light enough to move around so you can have it in the lounge during the day etc. They do outgrow them quite quickly though :(

Glad to hear your feeling better WantaBelly. Your scan pic is lovely TTC4No3.

I heard baby's heartbeat for the first time with OH last night on my doppler it was like a train so fast so now OH is calling baby Ninky Nonk after the train from In The Night Garden :haha:.

Think I overdid things this morning while cleaning and hoovering feeling quite sore and uncomfy now so just going to rest for the rest of today :coffee:.

What are you all putting baby in to sleep when you bring them home ie straight into cot/cotbed or crib/moses basket? I had a crib with my other two but was thinking of a moses basket this time.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hello you, how are you???
Like you I think i've overdone it and am shattered now!! I done my housework this morning, then went to a friends for tea and cake - mmmmmm yum yum!!! and the come home and done my office work and i'm exhausted, I still can't believe how this bubba is wiping me out lol!!! I hope you have a lovely quiet and relaxing afternoon. I want to do the same but I know i've got to get up and start dinner soon boo hoo!!!

As for the moses basket/cot question, well we have said that bubba will go into a moses basket during the day so that I can carry it around if needed and then at night it will go into it's cot. Callum still doesn't sleep through the night and he's 3,mainly due to very bad sleeping habits in the early months caused by us and the most annoying loud next door neighbours!!!!! We still have to lay next to him every night to get him to sleep and I have vowed that the new bubba will be able to fall asleep on it's own.

Hope you're okay
Karenxxxxx

Hi Karen,

My OH is home from work so think he'll be doing dinner tonight he doesn't know it yet :haha:. I've not moved off the couch all afternoon feel so lazy.

Think we'll def go for moses basket I'm desperate to buy it soon but think I'll wait till we know what we're having, not long now gender scan on 29/4 :happydance:.

I feel for you having a 3 yr old that doesn't sleep that well i don't know what I'd do if I didn't get my sleep and have thankfully been blessed with two that have slept right through from very early on, fingers crossed this ones the same or I'm in for a shock :wacko:.

Hope you get a chance to put your feet up soon.

Jo x

Hi Karen,

My OH is home from work so think he'll be doing dinner tonight he doesn't know it yet :haha:. I've not moved off the couch all afternoon feel so lazy.

Think we'll def go for moses basket I'm desperate to buy it soon but think I'll wait till we know what we're having, not long now gender scan on 29/4 :happydance:.

I feel for you having a 3 yr old that doesn't sleep that well i don't know what I'd do if I didn't get my sleep and have thankfully been blessed with two that have slept right through from very early on, fingers crossed this ones the same or I'm in for a shock :wacko:.

You are so lucky to have your OH makind dinner, my Husband has NEVER EVER made me a meal of any kind and I would love to have him cook for me every now and then!!

Are you having a private gender scan??? We've got one on the 25th April - only 2 weeks to go :happydance

Hi Karen,

You are so lucky to have your OH makind dinner, my Husband has NEVER EVER made me a meal of any kind and I would love to have him cook for me every now and then!!

Are you having a private gender scan??? We've got one on the 25th April - only 2 weeks to go :happydance

Oh and just to add i've been with hubby for 9 years now and he's not long popped back home to get the digger and has decided to tell me that he'snow going to work tomorrow which means i've got to go and make his packed lunch and i'll have to set the alarm in the morning now GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Blimin Men!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen - He's only making it cause I can't be bothered so he won't get fed otherwise, I have to tell him step by step what to do I sometimes think I'd be as well just doing it myself. We've been together 9 years also and this is a first he would never choose to make me a nice meal. Never mind shouldn't complain at least he's trying.

Yes we're having private gender scan on 29th April can't wait hope baby keeps it legs open :haha:.

Does your OH work alot of weekends? Mine does normally but works quiet just now.

We are having a crib in our bedroom and a moses basket downstairs so I don't have to lug it around when H2B isn't at home :D

Karen - He's only making it cause I can't be bothered so he won't get fed otherwise, I have to tell him step by step what to do I sometimes think I'd be as well just doing it myself. We've been together 9 years also and this is a first he would never choose to make me a nice meal. Never mind shouldn't complain at least he's trying.

Yes we're having private gender scan on 29th April can't wait hope baby keeps it legs open :haha:.

Does your OH work alot of weekends? Mine does normally but works quiet just now.

He used to work every Saturday before Callum arrived and then I suffered with PND after he was born and it just became a routine that he didn't work Saturdays anymore,but gradually they've been creeping up again and this year he's worked every single one!!!!! What does your OH do for a living??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->