**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hello Ladies,

After my dating scan today can i please have my due date changed from 25th Oct to 22nd Oct!!!

Thank you xxx

Should also say im guessing my little Beanie is a boy!!! so Blue stork for me for now!

Thank you

xxx

P.S serentity - congrats on your princess and i am so so so sorry for your friends loss :-(

Thanks Jox, I am devastated for her and her partner. Their son was absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe he's gone xxx

If she is up to it please point her in the direction of Stillbirth, Neo-natal section...ive had so much support...those ladies have got me through the past 3 1/2 months. Sending her and her family so much love and hugs xxx

Please could I be moved from 17th to the 10th - my bubs has made up a whole week!
Thank you!
BTW, I think I'm having a :pink:, but totally unconfirmed as yet.

Please could I be moved from 17th to the 10th - my bubs has made up a whole week!
Thank you!
BTW, I think I'm having a :pink:, but totally unconfirmed as yet.

Oh wow 10/10/10 - how exciting!!!!
xxxxx

I am very well and excited.

Well, not quite so well as I feel down the stars yesterday but I'm pretty sure all is fine, I've just buggered my shoulder.

But I am loving being pregnant :D

I am very well and excited.

Well, not quite so well as I feel down the stars yesterday but I'm pretty sure all is fine, I've just buggered my shoulder.

But I am loving being pregnant :D

Oh no,I hope you're okay. How did you manage to do that??

Hey Jo, :wave: yeah Next stuff is gorgeous.Cant wait to start buying boy/girl clothes now., I have so much nuteral stuff already.

Sorry Brunettebimbo, just seen that your havng a gender scan so you must be finding out :dohh:

xx

I sure am 8th May!!:happydance:
3 Weeks 4 Days!! Eeek!

I'm off to Primark on Friday in Manchester to get myself some long tops that will grow with me and I'm going to look at the baby section too :mrgreen:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

moving over a bit early but 1st tri forum is becoming quite irrelavent-can't believe I'm finally here though. As i thought I lost this one at 6 weeks.

Anyway I think I'm having a girl so please add me a PINK stork. No idea where i get teh icon for this.

Very excited especially since my sickness is practically gone from all day everyday to once every other day for a short time only since Thursday! Finally!

Know what your saying about guilt for preferring a sex over the other. It's natural i think, doesnt mean you'll not love having the opposite though.

Really bugs me when people look down on finding out the gender at scans too. I had a friend who said to me 'no, we just care about it being healthy' she said it in a tone as if I meant the sex was more important than the health. Well forgive me for saying but DUH-surely everyone wants a healthy baby!! Personally I can't wait the whole 9 months to know, I want that extra time to bond with whatever sex the baby is, especially if its opposite to my gut feeling. I won't choose the baby's name til the day I meet them so thats a huge suprise for me. (sorry rant over-must be the hormones)

Hello Mummygiraffe

Congratulations and welcome to 2nd Tri and October Bumpkins :hugs:.

If you go into the smiles and show all smilies the pink stork is in there along with loads of other cool ones to use.

Glad your sickness is going mine was terrible this time round.

Jo :flower:

Finally had dating scan! Can you please move me from Oct 15th to Oct 12th please, now I can officially join 2nd Tri!!!

Hi Ladies! I

know im abit premature but i need to change my due date to the 25th Oct! I think im having a boy! thanks xxx

Morning....well actually it's afternoon here! :hi:

My sickness seems to be getting worse, throwing up this morning was horrendous and now I can't shift the nausea! :(

I've only managed to eat 1 toasted tea cake and H2B keeps tell ing me off!! :(

Hi girls,

Sorry not been on much.

Sorry to hear about your friend Serenity, that's awful. Really pleased your scan went well though and congrats on team :pink:! Your pics are gorgeous!

I was adamant I felt a few flutterings yesterday eve but feeling a bit silly as thinking about it i'm only 13 1/2 wks so way too early. Think it was about 18 wks with my daughter! Perhaps it was just wind! I guess only time will tell!

xxx

Oh I forgot to add my guess, please put me down for a pink stork. I'm due the 17th! Much thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->