**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi OH is an Electrician, what does yours do?

Sorry to hear you had PND so did I after my first was ok after my second but still worry it will come back this time wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Going to go for a bath now but I've got a feeling I'll be joined by my 4 year old, can't even have a bath in peace :dohh:.

Jo xx

Hi OH is an Electrician, what does yours do?

Sorry to hear you had PND so did I after my first was ok after my second but still worry it will come back this time wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Going to go for a bath now but I've got a feeling I'll be joined by my 4 year old, can't even have a bath in peace :dohh:.

Jo xx

HaHa i've just got in the bath and the dog has decided he wants to join me -no chance lol!!!

It's reassuring to know you never got it with your second, did you do anything to try and prevent it coming back?? I'm really scared it will return because as like you said wouldn't wish it on anyone as it's horrendous.

My hubby is a landscaper.

Have a lovely bath and a good relax xxxxxxx

lol my dog loves the water and no there's no chance she'd be getting in with me either. I'm still not in bath was just listening to baby's heartbeat again before I go, its like a little train.

I think the things that contributed to my PND the first time around didn't happen the second time around and I was much more prepared for what to expect. My whole two birthing experiences were so different. So no I didn't intentionally do anything different was just more prepared and aware of what happens and also I think once you've looked after one baby the second is easy. Fingers crossed we will both be happy mummies with healthy babies.

Right really must go for this bath before it gets cold.

Jo :flower:

I managed to nab a cute moses basket half price from Mamas and Papas. I wasn't going to get one because I think they're expensive considering they don't use them long...buuut my heart took over my head! Before I knew it, I was telling myself I could get a stand on ebay...:blush: I don't regret it though, I love looking at it! And hey, I agreed to let my husband get a Luna mix for £100 on offer in Mamas and Papas instead of the hugely expensive Quinny travel system I wanted (still want!), so I think we can afford it now! :haha:

I've got a bit of a TMI question to ask...:wacko: For the last week or two, I've had really dry nipples. :blush: Ick, it's embarrassing, and gross! The skin is all flaky! Is this pregnancy related, and has anyone else got it? It's not itchy, thank god. Can I just stick some moisturiser on it? I'd google it but...:dohh: I'm starting to realise that google and pregnancy don't mix.

hey brunette can u please mark my guess as boy .. i just have a feeling and i will be finding out in 3 weeks, gender scan yay lol

thanks

Hi there all, Well i was due on the 15th Oct now a dating scan has been done and i'm due 9th Oct..... (but hoping it will be 10/10/10 as i was born 4/4/74)

Hey girls how are we all doing?? Im feeling great at the mo seem to have a lot more energy this week :happydance::happydance: (combination of the sun and a week off work tho I think). Me and my DH laughed in bed last night as I now have a bump when I lay down. My belly looked really strange lol :dohh:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278prs__.png

I've got a bit of a TMI question to ask...:wacko: For the last week or two, I've had really dry nipples. :blush: Ick, it's embarrassing, and gross! The skin is all flaky! Is this pregnancy related, and has anyone else got it? It's not itchy, thank god. Can I just stick some moisturiser on it? I'd google it but...:dohh: I'm starting to realise that google and pregnancy don't mix.

I had the same thing; I got a tube of Lansinoh nipple cream (available at Boots, Mothercare etc) and the dryness was gone within 24 hrs :thumbup:

Hey girls

I am feeling a bit crap this evening. I was diagnosed with an inflammed bladder on Tuesday and I'm now on antibiotics, which were working a treat, but this evening I have felt terrible. My stomach hurts (in area of bladder) and I have horrible feelings in my vagina (TMI) also my pee is a bright yellow (think yellow highlighter!) apart from that pregnancy seems to be going well. My MS has calmed down alot and my tiredness isn't too bad at the minute either.

Hope everyone else is well.

Cx

Hi Ladies,

Clartylou, sorry to hear your not feeling to good hopefully your antibiotics will sort things out over the next few days. Try and take it easy :hugs:.

I ordered my pram (travel system) today so exciting :happydance:.

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend :flower:.

Exciting stuff!

Well I'm just missng my DF like mad, can't wait for him to come home. He's 7000 miles away working.

I've got such bad constipation just now it's really uncomfortable. Baby keep sreminding me it's there with little kicks :)

Thanks, TTC4No3! I'll have to go see if I can go pick some up. :)

subaru555, I'm really jealous that you can already feel your baby kick! I can't wait to feel mine.

hiya can u add me please got my scan on fri so im due on 11th oct. its team:yellow: for me

Morning Ladies! Hope all's ok? :flower:

I can definately feel peanut kicking me...... I was laying in bed this morning, playing around with my doppler and after I felt 2 or 3 little kicks! :yipee: I have been feeling *things* for about a week now, but these were definate kicks!
Can't wait for them to get stronger and more regular!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend? I'm taking my girls cycling today so that should be interesting!!

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx

Weekends not been too bad thanks, bit of a lazy one but has been nice spending time alone with H2B!!

Worked out we have 14 more weekends alone before baby is due so best make the most of them! The other 14 are with H2B's kids so not much us time!

I used my friends doppler on Saturday, she found the heartbeat for me as she used it every single day when she was pregnant :lol: Last time I heard it at an ultrasound it sounded like a train but it sounds different on the doppler, quieter, more swooshing with a heartbeat in the swoosh. I'm going to get the midwife to listen Wednesday, I'm just not 100% convinced although I was listening then H2B wanted a listen and the little monkey moved and I couldn't find it again!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Hi all,

Havent been on really for a week or so but :wave: Im back now and i can move over here to the second Tri :happydance:

I have been feeling a few flutters over the past few days. Its amazing. Like you going crazy i cant wait for them to get stronger and more regular.

xxx

Glad everyone is doing great! & jealous of tjose who are already feeling kicks! I keep tricking myself into thinking Im feeling kicks, but I'm sure it's just gas/air lol. It seems to be happening alot, but that's probably because I'm constipates. :S

Well, I can't wait until wednsday! My hospital has this class with a group of females all due during the same month. They teach where your baby is at in developement, what's normal to experience, and group discussions. Some times they will give us tours of the different birthing rooms and stuff! Wends will be my first class! So excited! It last about two hours! :D

yay! I get to obsess some more! Lol!

Woop! Into my 16th week now and I felt baby move at the weekend. Yayyyys xx

Woop! Into my 16th week now and I felt baby move at the weekend. Yayyyys xx

You confused me then :lol:

I remembered that even though I am 12 week 2 days pregnant I am in my 13th week of pregnancy!!

I am so jealous, I can't wait to feel our baby move! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->