**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hello Ladies,

After my dating scan today can i please have my due date changed from 25th Oct to 22nd Oct!!!

Thank you xxx

Should also say im guessing my little Beanie is a boy!!! so Blue stork for me for now!

Thank you

xxx

P.S serentity - congrats on your princess and i am so so so sorry for your friends loss :-(

She looks beautiful Serentity! I hope everything works out about the cord.

THATS IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I'm moving to second tri! lol First tri just doesn't seem to apply to me and I've been lurking in second tri for a while now. And since some of my fellow October girls are now here I've decided to crash the party, hope no one minds? I'm 13 weeks 1 day so I feel like I'm close enough right?

THATS IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I'm moving to second tri! lol First tri just doesn't seem to apply to me and I've been lurking in second tri for a while now. And since some of my fellow October girls are now here I've decided to crash the party, hope no one minds? I'm 13 weeks 1 day so I feel like I'm close enough right?

:rofl: I've crashed it already and I am 12 weeks 3 days!!

morning all,

Serenity huge congrates on your pink bump chick, i hope the chord issue sorts itsself out. I can imagine how worried you must be, im sure all will be fine though. :hugs:

xx

Serenity your pictures are brilliant!
I can see what you mean about the cord, it looks like it's not wound around her neck but more hanging round her neck which could only be a good thing?

Serenity your pictures are brilliant!
I can see what you mean about the cord, it looks like it's not wound around her neck but more hanging round her neck which could only be a good thing?

Thank you so much. And you are right, after I had looked at the pictures for the millionth time last night and watched the video of her it looks like she is wearing a necklace, lol. And in the video she actually has a hold of the bit around her neck and is rubbing it on her nose! xx

morning all,

Serenity huge congrates on your pink bump chick, i hope the chord issue sorts itsself out. I can imagine how worried you must be, im sure all will be fine though. :hugs:

xx

Thanks hun, I am honestly still having it sink in that I am having a girl. I am thrilled to bits but I really thought I was having a boy! I am pretty worried about the cord but trying not to worry too much xxxx

Aww bless her, might be like a comfort blanket! :lol:

The cord looks exactly how it looks when H2B hangs the dog lead around his neck! :lol:

it does look like she is wearing it around her neck and rubbing it on her nose, how cute is that bless her.

Im convinced im having a boy, Im desperate for a girl but happy either way. Whilst we are on the subject can the stork by my name be changed from pink to blue please. Thank you muchly.

xxx

Does anyone feel guilty for preferring a certain sex?

I mean I will be happy no matter what I have but I would like a girl because I know that's what H2B is really hoping for as he already has 2 boys, I also would be scared of having a boy, I only know what I am doing with a girl! :rofl:

Hello Ladies,

After my dating scan today can i please have my due date changed from 25th Oct to 22nd Oct!!!

Thank you xxx

Should also say im guessing my little Beanie is a boy!!! so Blue stork for me for now!

Thank you

xxx

P.S serentity - congrats on your princess and i am so so so sorry for your friends loss :-(

Thanks Jox, I am devastated for her and her partner. Their son was absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe he's gone xxx

I mean I will be happy no matter what I have but I would like a girl because I know that's what H2B is really hoping for as he already has 2 boys, I also would be scared of having a boy, I only know what I am doing with a girl! :rofl:

I dont feel guilt, but same as you i would absolutly love a daughter. OH already has a son and i have always had my heart set on having a girl but as long as the baby is happy and healthy thats all that matters. Boy or girl it will be loved just the same.

xxx

I dont feel guilt, but same as you i would absolutly love a daughter. OH already has a son and i have always had my heart set on having a girl but as long as the baby is happy and healthy thats all that matters. Boy or girl it will be loved just the same.

xxx

Yeh we are the same, I don't mind aslong as it's happy and healthy :D

it feels like such a huge wait to fine out. I have called the baby she since the beginning but after having having my scan and using the nub theory i have started calling the baby he. That way i can get used to the idea and if it turns out to be a girl then even better.

I find there are loads of lovely gorgeous girls clothes but hardly any boy clothes, what do you think?

xx

O no there are some lovely boy stuff aswell, Matalan have a lovely newborn range for boys and girls! :D https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/Catal...=true&isServiceProduct=false&keywords=newborn

I just think my guilt comes from that if our baby is a boy (which I am pretty convinced it is) that we will feel guilty because we wanted him to be a girl. Do you know what I mean?

Serenity - your little girl looks gorgeous with her necklace I'm sure everything will be fine with the cord.

Brunettebimbo - I feel slightly guilty wanting a girl over a boy as I already have one of each but even they both want a little sister. At the end of the day whatever we have will be loved.

Hi laura, I'm now convinced boy going by nub theory so am also calling bubs he and if it turns out to be a girl it will be a bonus. Girls stuff is always so much nicer although next and debenhams has a lot of really cute boys outfits and babygros.

oh really i will have to have a look there. thank chick. I have been looking in Asdas range and there are some gorgeous girls things but not much for boys. they do have sme gorgeous boys clothes in Next but they are pricey and they grow out of the clothes so quickly.

I know exactly what you mean hun, but honestly as soon as you see the baby no matter what is is all those thoughts will go away. Are you going to find out what your having?

I too feel a lil bit guilty... I really would love a boy, and I know deep down my OH would too! But that's only really because I always wished I'd of had a big brother growing up, to sort of protect me, if u know what I mean? Instead I had 3 big sisters, and we all used to argue and fight with each other constantly :rofl: But as long as bean is healthy, I really don't mind :)

Whilst on that note, please could I be moved from the 8th to the 9th? And also can my stork be changed to pink as I am pretty adamant it's going to be a girl! I have my private gender scan on the 25th so will update as soon as we find out! Thanks!

Hey Jo, :wave: yeah Next stuff is gorgeous.Cant wait to start buying boy/girl clothes now., I have so much nuteral stuff already.

Sorry Brunettebimbo, just seen that your havng a gender scan so you must be finding out :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->