**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i don't understand why his friend would lie to me and tell me it's his new gf, but tbh i don't give a shit. if he's going to be immature and do that, i don't want him near me. :thumbup:
ooo so the boss huh :haha: do you like what you do?
omgg i remember you saying it was your birthday soon! happy birthday for Sunday? :hugs: that sounds like a really fun long weekend! i hope you enjoy yourself hon xxx

Yeah that's stupid that his friend would tell you that, when it wasn't true? Ugh - stupid men/boys! Back in my teen years (SO long ago hahaha jk)... I remember one of my guy-friends started rumours about me, to my current boyfriend, saying I was cheating on him!!! He openly admitted later he made them up because he wanted to break us up, because he had a thing for me! Talk about ridiculous! :growlmad:

haha and Im not the BIG boss... but I supervise! ;) I like what I do. It's pretty interesting and every day is different in one way or another. But right now I'm finding my heart isn't in it (hense BnB everyday). I think I just want to be on mat leave... and be home with my daughter and have this baby. Ever since I had my daughter, it hasn't been the same. It's hard to leave her everyday to come to work. :cry: I would rather be somewhere else. But I think I would feel that way about any job tbh, now that I'm a mom.

And thanks for the birthday wishes! :D I feel like I'm getting old! hahah I KNOW 25 isn't "old"... but it seems like just yesterday I was still 16. I don't know where the time went. And I'm only 5 years away from 30!!!! Eeeek! :wacko:

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

I have just skimmed through what I have missed. THink your doing the right thing with getting the cash BB. Good luck Em with your relationship hope it works out ok.

I had my 20 wk scan today and everything is ok with baby no abnormalities :happydance: She asked if we wanted to know the sex and I didn't want to mention that we'd had a gender scan so said yea but she struggled to be able to see but she said if she had to guess she's say girl - we knew that anyway :haha:.

I couldn't stand the heat today and I'm moving to Oz!!!!!! god knows how I'll cope, sure I'll manage somehow though :haha:.

Hi Laura - hows u? have a good weekend in London.

Jo xx

Yeah that's stupid that his friend would tell you that, when it wasn't true? Ugh - stupid men/boys! Back in my teen years (SO long ago hahaha jk)... I remember one of my guy-friends started rumours about me, to my current boyfriend, saying I was cheating on him!!! He openly admitted later he made them up because he wanted to break us up, because he had a thing for me! Talk about ridiculous! :growlmad:

haha and Im not the BIG boss... but I supervise! ;) I like what I do. It's pretty interesting and every day is different in one way or another. But right now I'm finding my heart isn't in it (hense BnB everyday). I think I just want to be on mat leave... and be home with my daughter and have this baby. Ever since I had my daughter, it hasn't been the same. It's hard to leave her everyday to come to work. :cry: I would rather be somewhere else. But I think I would feel that way about any job tbh, now that I'm a mom.

And thanks for the birthday wishes! :D I feel like I'm getting old! hahah I KNOW 25 isn't "old"... but it seems like just yesterday I was still 16. I don't know where the time went. And I'm only 5 years away from 30!!!! Eeeek! :wacko:

what guys do eh? :dohh: they don't seem to understand that just talking to us is enough. ooo supervisor :winkwink: haha it sounds like fun! but i think i'm going to find it v. hard to leave baby when i have to go back to school.. i won't want to leave her at all! yw lmao! i've still got 13 years until i'm 30! :rofl: and 25 is NOT old xxx

Hi everyone what have i missed it so hard to catch up on here lol
Only 6 days now, i feel like im counting down to my 20 week scan again its so funny :yipee:
Is everyone enjoying the nice weather, im making the most of it why i aint too hot and can actually enjoy it :)
The nice weather has also made me really feel like cleaning though :blush:

Em your bump is lovely and big, i wish mine was that big, (or if it is it doesnt look or feel it)

ooh DJB, that's great!! it's funny how you didn't mention it to here. i would've laughed if she said boy :winkwink: xx

Oh it is hard leaving them. :( But financially, I have to work. Hubby couldn't support us on his income alone... unless we wanted to live in a rinky-dink apartment or something... which I don't. So, I have to work. But at least we get a year of mat leave here, paid at 60% of our wages.

DJB - Glad to hear the scan went well! :) Thats funny that you pretended to not know! :haha:

Phillippa - I can only imagine the countdown... again! :rofl: Im STILL doing my countdown... 17 days to go! :happydance:

I am LOVING this weather too (its nice over here too!).

Oh it is hard leaving them. :( But financially, I have to work. Hubby couldn't support us on his income along... unless we wanted to live in a rinky-dink apartment or something... which I don't. So, I have to work. But at least we get a year of mat leave here, paid at 60% of our wages.

DJB - Glad to hear the scan went well! :) Thats funny that you pretended to not know! :haha:

Phillippa - I can only imagine the countdown... again! :rofl: Im STILL doing my countdown... 17 days to go! :happydance:

I am LOVING this weather too (its nice over here too!).

Yes seems a bit strange as had only just finished the week countdown and it began again the day after. Aww 17 days isnt long. Im 18 in 14days. I cant beleieve it to be honest :D

Today was also my last offical day of collage other than for exams :D We had such a good day, went out for a meal as a year 13 group and had loads of fun, espeically with it being so hot, it felt like such a good day, even though a it sad were leaving after 7 years at the place, never though i would be even slightly sad to leave.

I find the hot weather makes me want to eat less, it did before i was pregnant as well, eating less wont be bad for the baby will it?

Yeah 17 days isn't bad... Im getting there! The anticipation is killing me though! :rofl:

I remember when I finished highschool... it was pretty surreal! It's like a part of your life is ending, and you're officially "growing up". I was much more sad than I thought I would be too. Its hard to leave so many people behind who you've known for so long!

Eating less is fine - many women notice changes in their appetites while pregnant (some days we eat LOTS, others just a little). Just make sure you're getting what you need, and what you DO eat is relatively healthy and make sure you're not feeling weak, etc and everything will be fine! :)

Yeah 17 days isn't bad... Im getting there! The anticipation is killing me though! :rofl:

I remember when I finished highschool... it was pretty surreal! It's like a part of your life is ending, and you're officially "growing up". I was much more sad than I thought I would be too. Its hard to leave so many people behind who you've known for so long!

Eating less is fine - many women notice changes in their appetites while pregnant (some days we eat LOTS, others just a little). Just make sure you're getting what you need, and what you DO eat is relatively healthy and make sure you're not feeling weak, etc and everything will be fine! :)

Yes i just really feel like eating pasta, but i had this yesterday too. And all i have had today, is ceral, apple, pear, small bowl of chips (litrally about 20 chips) and a slice of toast. And i only feel like having pasta for dinner.
Surely pasta everyday cant be good, as had spag bol day before yesterday as well once again pasta :haha:

Well there are much worse things you could eat than pasta. Eating pasta won't harm the baby whatsoever.. but just keep in mind that by eating lots of pasta, you might gain more weight (carbs). Not a big deal, just in case you're concerned about that. ;)

I think im small to be honest looking at em's bump i feel tiny :(

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/20weeks2days2.jpg

I think you look perfect! Keep in mind, all women look different and grow differently during pregnancy. At 16 weeks (first pregnancy), I looked the same as my pregnant friend who was 25 weeks! We're all different hun - you have a lovely bump! :)

thanks its proberly just the way i am looking at it from as everyone says i am getting a nice bump now and keeps stroking it

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

I have just skimmed through what I have missed. THink your doing the right thing with getting the cash BB. Good luck Em with your relationship hope it works out ok.

I had my 20 wk scan today and everything is ok with baby no abnormalities :happydance: She asked if we wanted to know the sex and I didn't want to mention that we'd had a gender scan so said yea but she struggled to be able to see but she said if she had to guess she's say girl - we knew that anyway :haha:.

I couldn't stand the heat today and I'm moving to Oz!!!!!! god knows how I'll cope, sure I'll manage somehow though :haha:.

Jo xx

Hi Jo,

I'm glad everything went well at the scan today. It's funny I kept it quiet that i'd had a private scan too - I was thinking after that I hoped I looked happy enough when I found out LOL!!!!!!!

Karenxx

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

Jo xx

hi only jsut seen you had your scan today, glad all was well and your baby wasnt an awkard mite like mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->