**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hopefully Em if they are quiet in the womb they will be quiet when they are out :thumbup:
Im sure we will start feeling more when we get a little bigger.

x

i hope so! it worries me i can't feel her.. makes me feel like she's not there! :haha: xxx

i feel the same sometimes but then i do get a few big boots.lol.

Wheni do feel her she seems to be quite low down. Do you think thats normal????

i think so! :haha: and i just want like one kick every hour! it's all i'm asking for, just to make sure she's Ok in there xx

same here hun. I cant wait for my scan on Friday, its taken ages to comes around. I have been waiting for months. :stamps feet: :haha:

no not yet. Will find out on Friday and i told Phil if the little bugger has its legs crossed its straight off for a private scan we go. :rofl:

NO WAY am i waiting another 20 weeks to fond out. NOT HAPPENING. :haha:

:rofl: that's what i said! even though i wouldn't have been able to afford it xx

ill go to the bank and get some money if i have to. Ill go over drawn. but i cant wait to find out at the birth. I NEED to know now. :haha:

So chick, what you up to today?

:haha: yeah, there's no way I could've waited any more! what do you think bumpy is?
and nm OH might come over later, that is if my mum lets him :rofl: wbu you hon? xx

I am convinced its a boy but i would love a little girl. But honestly, im happy either way as long as its healthy thats all that matter. OH really really wants a girl though really badly. He is convinced its a girl.

Oooohhhh how are things going with the OH now? are you back together and working things out?

Im at work until 4 :cry: OH is coming to see me at 12 though whilst im on lunch so we are going to sit in the park.

xx

aww well, i was convinced i was having a boy and now look! i don't know how to handle girls. :blush:
we're trying, but it's only been 2 days, so i'm not rushing back in to it. we were apart for 2 months, so that's a big deal for me.
That sounds loverly! xx

Alml you can do is take things slowly hun and not rush into things. He needs to realise that how he treated you was not on and there is your daughter to think of now. Just see how things go one day at a time. But let him now any messing about and he is out.

Cant wait to get out of this office today i really cant. I have had all my maternity leave added to the system and have 7 weeks left at work. Its so exciting. I cant wait.

yeah i know you're right, i just don't want this to ever happen again.
7 weeks? that's great hon, bet you can't wait to be out of there xx

if he realises what he has got to loose he wont do it again.

Im really really excited. I have just had quite a few big boots off the baby. Made me jump :) :happydance:

yeah and wow! :rofl: glad it's going Ok in there! was anyone else in the room? :haha: x

just a whole office full of staff who jumped out their seats to when i jumped out of mine :rofl:

:rofl: omgg that's classic! did you tell them why you jumped? or kept them in suspense? :winkwink: xxxx

Sorry hun i popped out on my lunch. Yeah i told them. lol.

it s soooooo gorgeous out there today. i want to sunbathe. I wish i had a garden so i could when i get home. I live in a blooming flat :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->