**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

thansk Jo hunny. I will if i can stand this heat. :haha:

Phillipa that bump is lovely. i wish mine was like that. It seems minute at the minute.

how are we all this evening?

xxx

oh Jo forgot to say glad all went well at the scan today hun. great stuff :happydance:

Im great loved the weather today and enjoying the nice heat tonight as well i wont be laster when im trying to sleep then.
Also want to clean loads
How are you?

im good hun, still stuck at work for another hour but hey ho. :shrug:
Im ok though thank you.
They are saying the weather is going to be like this throughout the summer. I hope so as im not working so i can just sit around and enjoy. :happydance:
oh hun sounds like your nesting lol. Im passed caring now. as we are starting to get ready to move, keeping the flat as spotless as i like it just isnt happening. lol.

yes, i hope it isnt too hot, its nice atm but when i get really big i dont think i will like it if its too hot

its bareable at the mo.

Right hun im off to tie up a few loose ends before i finish work. have a lovely evening.

catch you all tomorrow.

Night ladies.

xxx

Yes i keep thinking there is no way i can be over half way :haha:
Plus if i go like the family, when my mum had me and my sister and when my sisters had their children. The this baby could be 2-4weeks early, as no baby has ever really been born closer to due date than 2 weeks early and me and oh were both 4 weeks early. i know this doesnt mean i defingitly will but the odds are there

:rofl: all of us were late! OH said he was early though, so i guess you never know! xx

No, im hoping i follow the trend at i dont think 2 or 3 weeks early will be too bad, as your viable at 37 weeks. i said anything from 36weeks baby can come, and from 37 weeks i will be trying to get labour going

Yes exacly and once im seen as full term (27 weeks) i dont see anything wrong with trying to get LO one arrive.
I hope i can get something to work doubt it though

LOL The end is the worst too. I mean, I still loved it because the movement you feel at that point is CRAZY because of how bigs baby is...your entire belly shifts back and forth... but time goes by ridiculously SLOW because you're just dying for baby to come. At least it did for me... and of course, my little girl was 5 days LATE! Grrr! And I tried everything too, to get labour started. I am going to HOPE this one comes a little earlier than she did, but I'm also preparing for this baby to be late as well.
And just to let you know... family trends don't necessarily mean a THING! My mom had my brother and I at LEAST 1-2 weeks early... My Grandma was early with her 3 children... and I still went late. Just keep that in mind. ;)

Anyways... Im heading off here as I only have 30 minutes left at work, and then Im heading to the carnival. And I'm not sure how much I will be popping on over the long weekend due to this lovely weather! But have a fanastic evening (and possibly weekend) ladies!!!
xx

You to kate have a good weekend
I hope i do follow the family trend. knowing me i will go against it complelty and be 2 weeks late

Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather. Unfortunatley im stuck at work in the office again until 4 :cry:
BUT..... im off tomorrow when its supposed to be even hotter so im off to london :happydance:

has anyone babys gone quiet. I get the odd kicks now and again but nothing major to be honest :wacko:

aww, i barely feel her! i only get little flutters and pokes, but no kicks yet. :cry:
xxx

i felt his kick stronger today, was so excited wanted to call someone but it was 2 am, it felt so nice, im over the moon in love right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->