**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

morning everyone,

Hope we are all doing well. I have been throwing up this morning. Thought ut was all behind me as havent been sick in a few weeks. Guess not. Is anyone else suffering with head aches? I am and its starting to get to me now.
Anyways, on a higher note im feeling pretty great today. I have my grandparents coming to see me on Saturday, and OH has bought me a gorgeous eternity ring which im hoping to pick on on friday so im really excited about that.

How is everyone else feeling today?

xxx

woke up with some bleeding this morning :cry: i haven't had any bleeding all pregnancy, so i am a little freaked out! :cry: we rang the number the midwife gave us at booking appointment to just be told 'ring your gp' so here i am witingfor the clock to turn 8.30am so i can ring:cry:

i can't stop crying :cry:

oh no hunny, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
How bad is the bleeding? Is it light or heavy? Thinking of you and sending you all the luck in the world. Im praying its nothing to worry about. xxx

O buttonnose:hugs:

I know it is easier said than done but try not to worry just yet.

:hi: Laura, I'm not too bad, I've thrown up this morning as usual but I feel loads better than I did yesterday!

I have my midwife coming at about 10.30 for my first home visit :)

oh no hunny, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
How bad is the bleeding? Is it light or heavy? Thinking of you and sending you all the luck in the world. Im praying its nothing to worry about. xxx

it's light but i also have some back ache with it :cry: got appointment with GP at 9:30 :cry:

:wave: hi Brunettebimbo, glad your feeling better today. yey on the widwife visit. thats so much easier having it at home. I have to see my MW at the GP surgery.

Buttonnose, it sounds ok to me. I have back ache all the time. Im sure everything will be ok. PLease keep us updated hun, we will all be thinking about you.

xxx

I would rather have it at the GP surgery :lol: I'm going to lose precious BnB time having to make my house spick and span! :rofl:

Buttonnose sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: keep us updated.

Morning Laura, how lovely of your OH to buy you an Eternity Ring. Thats crap that your sickness is back yuk.

Brunettebimbo - good luck with your midwife app don't overdo it with the cleaning.

I'm so so bored at the moment just counting away the days until my gender scan so I can go out and buy some pink or blue stuff.

brunette, BnB does seem to have that control over my life to. :rofl:So what happens at a home visit. Ive never had one before.

Morning Jo chick, how you doing. sickness seems to be easing now but im still cramping and its driving me mad. I have cramped throught this whole pregnancy so far. Not nice.
Its a gorgeous ring, he was going to wait until i had the baby but couldnt wait. I have chose a gorgeous one to go with my engagement ring. ill have to post a pic when i get it this week. :happydance: no what you mean about the gender scan. mine seems forever away.

xxx

Look forward to seeing pic Laura bet its beautiful.

I used to think people that spent all day on the internet where really quite sad and had nothing better to do with their time. I have turned into one of those people I feel like my computer is a limb that I can't live without I am completely obsessed with BnB if I'm not on the laptop I'm on the net on my phone its crazy :haha:.

HA HA HA i think thats what TTC and being pregnant does to you. Sends us all crazy one way or another.

I'm not sure what happens at a home visit! Will let you know :D

Pregnancy is making me nuts, I notice every twitch and pinch. I am terrified that something will go wrong :(

I have 3 weeks 3 days until gender scan! :wohoo:

I nipped upstairs to get my urine sample ready for the midwife, came down and my bloody dog had eaten my breakfast:growlmad: I don't share my toasted teacakes with ANYONE!

I've got cramps today, like the feeling just before AF arrives and I don't like it :(

3 weeks, god i wish mine was that close. Im dying to know if the baby is a s/he.

:rofl: at your dog. I get af cramps every time when my preiod would have been due. would you have been due round about now if your werent pregnant?

xx

Hey girls im gonna cheat and jump over to here im 12 weeks and 5 days now i think still waiting for my first scan on monday so excited :D hope baby isnt being lazy x

I dunno because my cycle was between 28 and 33 days so sometimes it was beginning of month, sometimes middle, sometimes end!

My dog is lucky I had 1 teacake left or she would have been going to the shop to get me some more!! :rofl: :shock: I need some more!!! ARGHHH

Mines only 3 weeks away because we are going private! Our 20 week scan isn't until 7th June and that seemed a long way away from my 9 week 5 day scan without seeing bean!

Hey girls im gonna cheat and jump over to here im 12 weeks and 5 days now i think still waiting for my first scan on monday so excited :D hope baby isnt being lazy x

Don't worry about it, I came over at 11 week something! :rofl: All my friends came over then so I followed! :mrgreen:

BB you crack me up :rofl: I want a private scan but seems like a wast of money cause a few weeks after having it would be my 20 week one so im holding on and being patient ITS KILLING ME.

Hey Steffy, wlecome over hun. Where you from in the Midz? Im from West Brom. Mum still lives there.

xx

Yeh but you could have it in 1 week 2 days :rofl:

I am so bloody impatient!! You wouldn't think we had 2.5k left to pay on our wedding before August!! :rofl:

I think I have an alcofrolic on my hands! My baby is craving Blue Wkd at 10.30am!! :lol:

your really not helping my bank account saying it like that :rofl:

Ohhh dont, i could of murdered a glass of Rose blossom hills last night, and now today the thought of it turns my stomach. :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->