**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

We are keeping it from all family and friends which means the name will aslo be kept secret :) of course however i will let you lot know tomorrow if we find out. So i need to drink something fizzy 30 hour before not jsut before?

Thanks :) I know same for Em to we oth only have 3 weeks until we are viable arrrh yay :happydance:

What names have :blue: girls come up with? We want something different but can't think of anything!

There are a bunch of names I like, but my husband doesn't like them. And any names he likes, I don't like. So we're kind of stuck as well.
I just want to know what we're having, and then I will make hubby get more serious. Names I like:

-Emmett
-Everett
-Finn
-Sawyer
-Asher or Ashton (hubby doesn't mind these)
-Jake

We will see! :)

We are keeping it from all family and friends which means the name will aslo be kept secret :) of course however i will let you lot know tomorrow if we find out. So i need to drink something fizzy 30 hour before not jsut before?

I would drink it 30 minutes BEFORE the appointment - that way it gives your body time to absorb it and it takes at least 30 minutes to reach the baby, as far as I know anyway! :shrug:

And yes, happy 21 weeks!!! Only 3 weeks until viable, that's very exciting! I'm just 18 weeks tomorrow :( I'm slowly dragging behind! :haha:

See there nice but just not jumping out at me if you get me!?

We really liked Tyler but it is far too popular now so have gone off that idea! We like Tristan aswell but have had some crappy comments about it eg It's a black person's name, it's horrible, eurghh :growlmad: so H2B has gone off it a bit!

Aww thanks i will drink it 30 mins before then i think i will go for lucazade for a one off :)
And yes i cant beleive im so close to being viable its strange. you will get there soon your not too far behind. I love being able to say its 19 weeks left as it actually feels like i have alot less to go than i have done :wohoo:

We really liked Tyler but it is far too popular now so have gone off that idea! We like Tristan aswell but have had some crappy comments about it eg It's a black person's name, it's horrible, eurghh :growlmad: so H2B has gone off it a bit!

I like tristan i dont see how its a black persons name? Ignore all the other comments its your baby not theirs. If they want to have a say on the name they should have their own children

I like Tristan too. One of my acquantances named her son Tristan and they are very WHITE. People can be so dumb sometimes (sorry to offend anyone). That's why we don't tell ANYONE any names we are thinking of, because everyone feels the need to share their opinions. Just pick a name YOU both like and go with it. There is always going to be SOMEONE who doesn't like the name... but this is YOUR baby and YOUR decision!

***EDIT - and I do what you mean, about none of the names jumping out at you. When you find the right name, you'll just KNOW it's the right one. ;) And your mind will be made up! And my advice... don't tell ANYONE! Some people like to tell people... but I didn't even tell my own mother my daughter's name... and I won't this time either! :) Not until he/she is born!

We are having many arguments over names now!!! I have one Boys name I adore but hubby isn't sure, I just can't imagine calling him anything else! The list we have, so far lol;

Mason (The name I adore! Hubby doesn't)
Jack
Finlay
Cameron
Lewis
James

We are still looking but I am really stuck on Mason!!!

Thought i would say night ladies. I have my 1st alevel exam tomorrow morning so i need to go do some more revision. I proerly wont be on here before i tomorrow evening, when hopefully i can update you all with the sex :D
Hope the exam in the morning dont make the day drag to much as my scan isnt until 3.30
have a good even all

Good luck Phillippa at your exam and scan tomorrow!
xx

What names have :blue: girls come up with? We want something different but can't think of anything!

well i had picked Kai Andrew, before i was even pregnant, as i loved the name kai, and andrew is my dads name.

however after the 8 week scan my mum started calling baby 'frank the fetus' and frank has stuck, the whole family call him frank, i call him frank without even thinking about it, so its looking like i'm going to be giving a go at bringing frank back into fashion :rofl:
although i would never have picked frank as a name, it seems to suit him, though i think that might sound mad considering i haven't met him :dohh:
but frank andrew kind of goes! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->