**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I'm not too bad thanks MommyKC, still in a bit of pain with my water infection though!

Is it 26 weeks you move to 3rd Tri? I've still got 7+2 weeks to go :(

I'm not too bad thanks MommyKC, still in a bit of pain with my water infection though!

Is it 26 weeks you move to 3rd Tri? I've still got 7+2 weeks to go :(

Yuck - well hopefully you feel back to your old self again soon!

According to this site (and most other sites too actually), it's 27 weeks that 3rd tri starts. I still have 9 weeks!!! :( But, as slowly as it may feel NOW... we will be there before we know it! ;)

Hi there,

I've not been on in a while but we had our 20 week scan today and we are team pink!

Hope everyone else is well.

afternoon ladies, i have a question for those that have been pregnant before

what do they feel like? and is 22 weeks to early to have them with a first baby?

About an hour ago it felt like my uterus went rock solid but it didn't hurt, i could just feel it tightening up inside, it only lasted maybe 20 -30 seconds

could this have been a braxton hick contraction?

what do they feel like? and is 22 weeks to early to have them with a first baby?

About an hour ago it felt like my uterus went rock solid but it didn't hurt, i could just feel it tightening up inside, it only lasted maybe 20 -30 seconds

22 weeks is definitely not too early. They started around 16 weeks with my daughter and I already have them with this pregnancy (started around 15 weeks).
What you have described definitely sounds like it could be BH. I had them ALL throughout my first pregnancy and I have them frequently with this one too. It's just your body's way of preparing for labour! And it's nothing to worry about, unless it starts to really hurt or if you have bleeding as well.
xx

Hey buttonnose, that does sound like a braxton hick (or branston pickles as my OH calls them :rofl:)..... so long as there was no pain I really wouldn't worry, just your body practising for labour!! :hugs:

Laura.... Lots of luck with your scan tomorrow, I'll be waiting for the update!!!

BB hope you feel better soon

Hope everyone else is ok?

I've just had a call from the midwife saying the results of my GTT were "a little high" and although she didn't give any numbers out, she does want to see me tomorrow - I feel a little guilty about this TBH because I was told to fast from midnight the night before my GTT, but I was merrily munching a mars bar at 11:45pm :)blush:) I had completely forgotten about my GTT. I'm not sure if this would've affected my results or not, but I'm still panicking a little :wacko:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has any one heard from Phillipa (Due#1) yet, thought she'd have been on by now can't wait to see if she found out the sex or had the strength not to :haha:.

I agree - I haven't heard from her yet!
She mentioned her appointment wasn't until 3:30pm but she should be long done by now, unless she decided to go shopping! :haha:
Hopefully she pops on soon! :D

thanks girls

MommyKC can i ask another question lol, did you find you had loads of egg white type CM after them? sorry if TMI, just freaked me out when i went to the bathroom and there was LOADS!

thanks girls

MommyKC can i ask another question lol, did you find you had loads of egg white type CM after them? sorry if TMI, just freaked me out when i went to the bathroom and there was LOADS!

No worries hun!
Well, I always had/have lots of CM... ALL the time while pregnant! :wacko:
And I would say I get at least one BH every hour. I'm not sure if they are related? :shrug:
But having an abundance of CM is definitely normal during pregnancy, and it only gets worse unfortunately! Once I reached 3rd Tri, I remember having to change my undies several times each day just to stay dry!

Glad to hear you're good! :)
Not much... counting down the minutes until I get to leave work (43 minutes! lol)... and munching on sunflower seeds! :haha:

The scan went really well and baby was in a good position to get the back, we went shopping after the scan. And then i remembered it was my nephew's birthday so i went round to see him and only just got back.

Its a little
:pink: bump were having a girl :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"