**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

thanks for reply to my question about mat pay BB. :thumbup:Phillipa hope all goes well today. Will look forward to your update.

GOT MY SCAN TOMORROW MORNING AT 8:30 :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

Sooooooo excited. i really really cant wait seems like its taken forever to come round.

Any hew, enough of me how are we all?

BB im so glad everything went well at the Drs yesterday and you got to see a nice one. :hugs:

Everyone calls our baby Bean so I keep saying to H2B we should just name him Bean!! :rofl:

Good Luck today Phillippa!

I'm not too bad Laura, I was in agony last night, really horrible pain low down on the right side, I took my antibiotics and it seemed to go.
Who would have thought UTI's would be so painful in pregnancy!!

I can feel my baby boy kick on the outside now!!:happydance: Just need to get him to have a wiggle on when H2B is around so he can feel him too!

Eeeeek your scans nearly here! Its come round quick! :D

Oh thats amazing hun. Mine was none stop yesterday didnt stop kicking. I was wathcin night mare on Elm street anf Phil fell asleep on my tummy and whilst he was sleeping i could feel bean kicking him in the head :rofl:
Bean felt like they were under my bellybutton yesterday when normally i get the kicks quite low down. Where about are yours hun?

I know its come round so fast. i dont think ill slepp a wink tonight. I cant believe i actually went this long without giving into a private scan :haha:

xx

They are still quite low down but I've had the odd one a little higher!

If I remember rightly the doctor said my uterus will reach my belly button at around 20 weeks so I guess I'm just under there at the moment!!

Do you ever think how weird it must be for Bean to actually be in the centre of your belly? I can't imagine having a bum or feet under my ribs! :lol:

i know. sometimes it hits me that theres an actual baby in there.
Im not looking forward to the foot in rib part in much say. my sister had it a lot and she said it was so painful.

Im so annoyed. sitting at work taking about the scan and if one more person tells me 'are why are you finding out? it ruins the supirse' ill be knocking their teeth into their head. Im finding out to be able to prepare as when the baby is born we would have just moved house so will need to decorate and things, phil will have only just started working again and we have the money now to do it so why not. Its really pissing me off. How can me giving birth and seeing my baby for the first time ruin my suprise? It really bugs me.

BB hun where did you get your little boy siggy from? I want to get one tomorrow.

xxx

I honestly couldn't tell you! :rofl: Have you clicked it?

I was the same, I just told them it's our baby, our decision and basically to shut up! :lol:

yeah nothing works hun. No worries ill try the glitter site that i see floating around here :haha:

it really does bug me. its the same pissing woman in the office. Everytime she asks when are you finding out, i tell her and then i get the same lecture every bloody time. She is so close to wearing her computer as a face mask i tell ya. lol.

Only 19 weeks to go until the little one is here., Its flying dont you think. Are you nervous about moving over to the 3rd tri? Im petrified.

Yeh I'm quite nervous!
You seen the birth topic on here? :rofl:

Anyone still throwing up?

NO....., where is it? Im going for a noisey.I think i might regret it but you know how it i..... :haha:

i say go for it i float over their quit often, i cant wait to reach 3rd tri

Morning everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has found out the sex there seems to be lots of little :blue: bumps.

Laura - At last your almost there just one more sleep :haha:, it seems to have taken forever to come around you must be so excited, can't wait to hear from you tomorrow.

I got a phone call from the shop where we ordered our Pram yesterday saying my account had been cleared and did I want it delivered!! There was still £385 to pay on it the last time I was in. My dad had visited yesterday and I'd mentioned that we'd ordered it so he'd gone home looked up the shop and phoned and paid it off :happydance: was so so happy one less thing to worry about paying for. Its getting delivered this morning sometime can't wait.

Hope everyone is well.

Jo xx

Hey jo,

Yeah im well excited I wont be on until the afternoon to update as we are going clothes shopping but i will update as soon as i get back :yipee: i feel sick with excitment. :haha:

Oh bless your dad, thats so sweet of him. I loved it when ours was elivered we played with it for hours setting it up into the different positions and then put it in the car and things. :rofl:

wow that's so nice of your dad. We've not bought anything yet apart from one pack of nappies! How did you choose a pram? There are just so many of them i have no idea.

That's brill Jo!!

Laura it was the thread about baby coming out of THERE! :rofl: I think I'm in denial!

Starsunshine we saw one we like the look of and it worked out to be perfect for us! We have gotten the Silver Cross Surf :D

wow that's so nice of your dad. We've not bought anything yet apart from one pack of nappies! How did you choose a pram? There are just so many of them i have no idea.

I just knew I wanted an all terrain 3 wheeler as I've had them with my previous two Lo's and love them. I've also had one of the ones with the two little wheels at the front and the big wheels at the back and I hated it but it seems to be the style of so many prams these days. Good luck deciding.

Hi Laura - well like you I've been playing with my new toy all morning :haha: even put my 4 year olds baby doll in it :rofl:.

Jo xx

oh JO you have really made me laugh. If i had any dolls lying round the house i prob wiuld have done the same. :rofl:

BB i couldnt find the thread and think im glad i couldnt now. :haha: I have the silvercross 3D in black and i absolutely LOVE it.

xxx

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Laura - Good luck at your scan tomorrow... I bet you're super excited! When I'm only a day until my scan, I think I will be freaking out!
And for my midwife appointment on Tuesday, I had a new midwife filling in... and she kind of gave me heck for wanting to find out the gender! (My regular midwife would never say such a thing!) Isn't it annoying? She said "you don't want to wait to have the surprise?".... I mean, good for you ladies who CAN wait but I don't agree with the reasoning at ALL that I should wait to have the surprise! I found out with my daughter and it was JUST as much of a surprise when she was born to finally see what she looked like! I am the type of person who likes to be prepared. By finding out, I can buy clothes, paint the nursery, get bedding... I'm not a fan of all yellow and white outfits! Just tell people to mind their own business! :haha: sorry, that was my rant for the day...

I can't believe you ladies are talking about the third trimester already! Im only 18 weeks today! :( This is what sucks about me being due at the end of the month! Oh well... like I said before, when the time comes I will just cheat and move over to third trimester with you guys! :haha: And don't be afraid of 3rd tri... I LOVED the 3rd tri! I mean I know it sucks at times because you're so big but its so amazing too, to know that your baby is SO close to being born... and IF they're born early in the 3rd tri, they will have a great chance at surviving... and the movements are AMAZING! Even having those little feet in your ribs, I never minded it one bit! :D It's amazing to be able to feel little feet, and their bum, etc by just feeling around. Sure, it CAN be uncomfortable but it depends how you look at it. Afterall, there's a baby in there! I can't wait until I'm 30+ weeks again!

So I have been feeling lots of little kicks again today, pretty low down. I can't wait until I can feel them from the outside. I can feel them if I push down on my tummy and even then it's sooo light... but I want to be able to feel them just by resting my hand on my tummy. Last time I could feel them around 21 weeks right around my belly button... so it shouldn't be TOO long now! :)

So how is everyone doing today? Tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait!!! After this weekend, it's only a week until my scan!!! :happydance:

Thanks for your advice. I still don't really know what to go for - reckon I'll have to look at which best buys!

I can't believe your midwife said that to you - it's none of her business!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->