**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

link to pics
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/338552-re-scan-were-having-little.html
Also i seem to have missed you all on here tonight :wacko:

I didnt miss everyone thanks we are so happy and i was correct all the way through :yipee:

Aww thats lovely, we were sure our bump was a girl from the start and it turned out to be a boy lol, I think deep down I started to think it was a boy but because evryone else was sure it was a girl I just went along with it haha I was really ill so everyone said girls make you sicker so that was our thinking, but obviously not haha :)

Chloe aint made me very sick at all TBH, only been sick twice, all they rest was just feeling sice and that was only until 10 weeks. But ive gone as spotty as anything and been even more hormonal than expected :haha:

The scan went really well and baby was in a good position to get the back, we went shopping after the scan. And then i remembered it was my nephew's birthday so i went round to see him and only just got back.

Its a little
:pink: bump were having a girl :happydance:

YAYYY!!! Congrats hun! Thats so exciting! :happydance:

The scan went really well and baby was in a good position to get the back, we went shopping after the scan. And then i remembered it was my nephew's birthday so i went round to see him and only just got back.

Its a little
:pink: bump were having a girl :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wohoo: Great news!! xxxxx

Congratulations Due on your little girl, glad everything went well at the scan too xxxxx

Hope all you ladies on here are keeping well and looking forward to a bank holiday weekend :happydance: Hope you all have a fab weekend whatever you get upto, we're going away today for the weekend - just a shame I can't enjoy it with a bottle or two of wine :haha:

Karenxxxx

Congratulations Phillippa!

Good Luck today Laura, no crossing legs and being a naughty baby bump! :haha:

YEY CONGRATULATIONS PHILLIPA and tina on youre baby girls :wohoo:

Good luck for youre scan today laura hope you get to find out and baby is being wriggly for you :)

A week today until my scan woohoo !! just got to get through working till monday it sucks working bank holidays lol

xxx

Congratulations Phillipa so happy for you :happydance:.

Good luck this morning Laura you should be getting scan now!!!!! Enjoy your shopping trip.

Have a great weekend Karen.

Good luck on your scan today Laura........ can't wait for the update!! :wohoo: xxx

Hope everyone else is ok? xxxxxx

Congrats Phillipa on being team pink :)

Also goodluck Laura for today

BB my lovely... can you update the first page to show my actual boy stork? Thanks sugar

xx

Thanks everyone it still hasnt sunk in that im having a :pink: bump :yipee:
Hope your scan goes well Laura and that you get to find out :D

BB my lovely... can you update the first page to show my actual boy stork? Thanks sugar

xx

Sorry thought I had, will do now:hugs:

What a shitty horrible day!!!:cry:

My sister rang me this morning to tell me that her husbands best friend who I know has had his legs blown off by a bomb in Afghan and might not survive!

I then get a text from my Dad asking if his girlfriend can come to the wedding, he know's it's a no so I told him no again, I can't stand her, she tried to stop him meeting me and doesn't want my sister on my Dad's side being friends with my sister on Mum's side:growlmad: I've just rang him and he said he needs to think whether he is coming to the wedding or not now!!!:cry:

xx

Sorry thought I had, will do now:hugs:

What a shitty horrible day!!!:cry:

My sister rang me this morning to tell me that her husbands best friend who I know has had his legs blown off by a bomb in Afghan and might not survive!

I then get a text from my Dad asking if his girlfriend can come to the wedding, he know's it's a no so I told him no again, I can't stand her, she tried to stop him meeting me and doesn't want my sister on my Dad's side being friends with my sister on Mum's side:growlmad: I've just rang him and he said he needs to think whether he is coming to the wedding or not now!!!:cry:

Aww bless you hunni.
I will pray that the person you know will be ok and surive what has happen on him :hugs:

I also know about your problems with the family and wedding. My mum and her OH always have argumens and fall outs and its always me who gets the stick of it, as my other sister's are fed up of it. 2weeks ago they got married without telling any of us, no i aint happy about her getting married but i would have rather known before. Her mum knew the day before and told her sister and it was all over facebook before we knew, luckly i didnt find out of facebook but one of my sisters did. I said i dont want her Hubby at my wedding as he isnt too good with me either, and she said if he cant come she isnt as she will be on her own.
My OH found it hard enough to get on with him the other day when he did my OH's sister's carpets.

Hope everything is resolved :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->