**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Wanna join my hunt for Blue Raspberry Fizzy Panda Pops? I can't find them anywhere and figured they would be agood substitute! :rofl:

How long have you got until your gender scan?

Morning lovelies!

So I have my "16" week appointment today! Hopefully I get to hear the heartbeat. Yays! I had nightmares all week so far that I'd forget my mat notes. Luckily I haven't!

Feel so bloody drained though. I actually had more energy last week and I thought it was the beginning of the end of the hibernation phase but this week I'm more tired than I've ever been. Pooopooo!

Is anyone finding it really expensive when it comes to food atm? I can't predict what I want to eat from one day to the next and every day I have to go and buy something random and specific

Hugs to you all xx

Yep, I have a thing about Greggs Chicken Tikka Baguettes at the moment and sweets....and crisps......and now I want Raspeberry Panda Pop's!!!

back from dr's! he was so nice!

he listened to baby who was very happy, he said he thinks the bleeding is due to cervical erosions, he told me to try not worry and to rest up for a few days

It really knocked me for 6 this morning, never been so scared in my entire life!

Ill join you on the hunt chick. :haha: My Gender scan is the 28th May, millllleeeesssss away **stamp my feet** :haha:

Oh yes Kitty im finding it the same. my cravings are savory things. Sausage rolls, pasties from greggs (steak bakes to be precise) and crisps. Yummy.
I have my MW appointment on Monday, totally forgot until you just mentioned it. Ive been so obsessed with my scan i forgot about my WM :rofl:

xxx

oh button nose thats fantastic news hun it really is. So glad all is fine. Now take the advise and rest as much as you can :hugs:

xxx

he listened to baby who was very happy, he said he thinks the bleeding is due to cervical erosions, he told me to try not worry and to rest up for a few days

It really knocked me for 6 this morning, never been so scared in my entire life!

O good I am so glad everything is ok! :D

Did he say how you got the erosions?

Ill join you on the hunt chick. :haha: My Gender scan is the 28th May, millllleeeesssss away **stamp my feet** :haha:

Oh yes Kitty im finding it the same. my cravings are savory things. Sausage rolls, pasties from greggs (steak bakes to be precise) and crisps. Yummy.
I have my MW appointment on Monday, totally forgot until you just mentioned it. Ive been so obsessed with my scan i forgot about my WM :rofl:

xxx

:wohoo: :happydance: Thanks! The search is on!

Hmm I would stamp my feet too!!

I could not cope waiting until the 7th June, it's miles away!!

My midwife still isn't here, hope she isn't much longer, I'm supposed to be back at work at 1.15 and I want to nip into town in search of Raspberry Panda Pops! :rofl:

O good I am so glad everything is ok! :D

Did he say how you got the erosions?

he said most likely due to the increase in hormones due to pregnancy, that would make sense why it happened now i guess because i must have had a 'hormone surge' this week as my breasts have started leaking too

Buttonose - thats great news you must be so relieved :hugs:.

Brunettebimbo - I've never heard of raspberry panda pops :shrug: so can't help with your search.

My gender scan is two weeks tomorrow :happydance: :happydance: won't it be great when we all know what we're having :happydance:.

I don't have any specific cravings seems to change between sweet things and savoury things, got a huge bowl of tuna pasta salad in the fridge which I'm considering devouring very soon :haha:.

I have tuna pasta in the fridge too! :lol:

Midwife has been, she is so nice! She took my blood, checked BP, took a urine sample, gave me loads of leaflets on classes etc, a pregnancy book and a voucher for Mum-to-Be essentials pack!

I've to go to the center at 16 weeks to hear babies heartbeat :happydance:

I told her about my cramping and she said it is totally normal at this stage as my uterus is moving up from behind my pubic bone.

I think I'm going to scoff some tuna salad and then go and hunt for Panda Pop's!

Apparently there is a chippy 15 minutes drive away that sells them! :rofl: Will have to send H2B out to get me some!

Hi Ladies

I hope everyone is ok and enjoying their bumps!

I'm gatecrashing the second tri a bit early but can I be added to the 24th October?

20 week scan on 7th June (seems like ages away!!) Gut feeling says a boy which probably means it's a girl!!!

Hi Ladies

I hope everyone is ok and enjoying their bumps!

I'm gatecrashing the second tri a bit early but can I be added to the 24th October?

20 week scan on 7th June (seems like ages away!!) Gut feeling says a boy which probably means it's a girl!!!

Added for you! :D

I have my 20 week scan that day too, I honestly couldn't wait that long so have booked in for a gender scan on 8th May! 3 weeks away:happydance:

I'm due a day before you too :D

So, we heard the heartbeat and it was magical! It's such a relief to have another reassurance that panda safe and well!

I also had it confirmed that OH and I are both blood A positive which is good, I'm as healthy as can be... nothing in my pee, great BP and not anaemic etc... and as a bonus I got told I don't have aids or hepatitis. Well I knew that anyway but it's always nice to hear :D

We will be finding out the sex but waiting til our 20 week scan to do so... only 19th May so not too long to wait and I'd hope we'll be in the new house well before so that'll keep my busy. I'd like to think I could wait til the birth to find out but I'm too impatient. Kudos to those ladies that can wait :D

xx

I can't wait, I'm to impatient! lol Congrats to those girls who can wait!!

hey newish here but im 14 weeks pregnant today and just had my scan everything looks great and im all healthy and well ^_^ baby bean looks cute 2 haha it was kicking and wiggling loads on the scan!... im due 13th oct :) x

hi please can i be added on list? babies due 12th oct and i'm guessing a boy as this pregnancy has been totally different from my little girls. now 14wks+1 so looking forward to having a mooch through the posts! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->