**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I also have tuna p7asta in teh fridge and have been having tuna and cucumber snadwiches. In moderation of course!!

In fact i made a thread about my tuna cravings yesterday-lol. must be an April thing!!

Hi and welcome lushious09 and xpinkyperkyx hope you enjoy 2nd tri :flower:.

Mummuygiraffe - it was your tuna thread that got me started yesterday :haha: just think how brainy our babies will be with all this fish :rofl:.

Heeey I think I'm on Team :blue: :) if you wanna put that next to my name... will find out in May whether I'm right or not :)

Hi Ladies - I haven't quite moved over yet, but will you please put Mr.:blue: next to my name? I'm due the 27th...Can't wait to be joining you guys soon!

Thanks!

i think im team blue! im sure i got a glimpse of summit when she measured the babys legs lol! but didnt wanna say out in case she was like "no silly thats the umbilical cord or summit daft ... u never no lol bt will find out in 6 weeks so annoying i have to wait over a month to see baby again grrr

morning all,

Well im officially getting large. An officer at work (i work in a police station) just came and asked fr some help wth something and whilst sat at my desk sorting it for him he said..... ahhhh your pregnant, how far are you? WOW i must be showing now. :happydance: :happydance: I thought i was showing but to have someone else notice it is a great feeling.

xxx

I only like Tuna, fish :sick: so that's the only fish my little one is getting at the moment!

****UPDATED TO HERE****

morning all,

Well im officially getting large. An officer at work (i work in a police station) just came and asked fr some help wth something and whilst sat at my desk sorting it for him he said..... ahhhh your pregnant, how far are you? WOW i must be showing now. :happydance: :happydance: I thought i was showing but to have someone else notice it is a great feeling.

xxx

That's brill, I can't wait to get to that stage, I wear a stupid tunic uniform at work (I'm a Dental Nurse) and although it's getting tighter it isn't obvious!

That reminds me I need to find maternity shirts for work....I am NOT wearing their horrible polo shirts!!

I love this shirt from George but can't find it on their website and they don't seem to have a contact email that I can send them the picture! :lol:

Attachments

• P160310_07.25.jpg
    P160310_07.25.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
morning hun :wave:
weird you are all craving tuna. I have totally gone off it. Well i can eat it in moderation. But butter :sick: i cant stand the thought of it or the smell of it. Actually makes me heave.

I remember you posting about that shirt before hun. Its gorgeous. I popped into Asda the other day and have bought some gorgeous tops that fit nicely around my bump and show it off. may be worth popping into your local store and having a look and you could show staff the picture and see if they can help.

xxx

Our Asda only has a small George section. I'm off to Manchester tomorrow, I'm guessing they will have a George?

I'm not craving tuna, it's what H2B made for tea so I had some for lunch!

I haven't got any really cravings at the moment, only the blue stuff! :lol:

You craving anything?

Im sure they will have one there hun. Where are you going? Trafford Centre?

Not really to be honest. At first it was double cheesburgers from McDonalds but nowadays i just eat anything in site thats savory. Not craving anything as such.

Ermm wherever Primark is! :rofl:

I keep changing my mind on what I want to eat!

OOHHHH i love primark. You can get some gorgeous baby things in there which also gives me the excuse to buy something for me and th house at the same time :haha:

Morning ladies,

Just wanted to remind you or tell you if you didn't know that the ADSA baby event starts on 20th April :happydance:.

I wish I had a noticible bump I can see it but think because I'm tall I hide it well so noone else notices :nope:.

Anyone elses boobs still sore mine are ok during the day while supported but at night they are excruciating and my nipples are stinging, they have grown so much whereas with my last two pregnancies they hardly changed :shrug:.

i am really stuggling girls :( The events of yesterday have really knocked my confidence in the outcome of this pregnancy, I have never once had any negative feeling about this pregnancy but now I am not confident at all and just keep crying :cry:

I am having alot of achyness when i stand up or even sit up straight, apparntly cervical erosions can cause small contractions and they are making my uterus very tender, I am just so scared :cry:

Buttonnose - So sorry your feeling like this can you maybe phone your midwife and have a chat and see if you can get some reassurance from her that everything is ok? I'm sure any pains your having are nothing to worry about ,all day yesterday I was so sore at my pubic bone the pain was quite sharp, to be honest theres not a day goes by when I don't feel uncomfortable or sore.

Who said pregnancy was easy!

Sending you big :hugs: and hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy being pregnant.

Jo xx

That's very true!! My belly is constantly feeling tender or I feel uncomfortable! Plus, pains are quite common throughout pregnancy - ligament pain is just as bad as labour pain someone was telling me and don't forget your uterus is constantly stretching to accomodate your baby too! Try not to worry :)

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing/feeling???

Buttonose - I really feel for you sweetie, I am sure everything is just fine with bubba, but,like someone else said, try and get in touch with a midwife - that's what they're there for to help and reassure you. If the doctor you saw yesterday was anyway worried, he would have said. Try to take it easy and do some internet baby window shopping and that will cheer you up. Take care. xxxxx

Jo - what's the asda baby event??? Do they have some good bargains??
I've bought some bits already but i've been holding off buying any clothes until I find out if it's a boy/girl - 25th April WOOHOOOOOO :happydance: But, if there are some good bargains to be had at that event,I might buy some of each and then take back what I won't need. Mind you i've got 3 friends having babies in the next few weeks so i'm sure I can always use the bits I buy.

Anyway, chat soon

Karenxxxx

Morning ladies,

Just wanted to remind you or tell you if you didn't know that the ADSA baby event starts on 20th April :happydance:.

I wish I had a noticible bump I can see it but think because I'm tall I hide it well so noone else notices :nope:.

Anyone elses boobs still sore mine are ok during the day while supported but at night they are excruciating and my nipples are stinging, they have grown so much whereas with my last two pregnancies they hardly changed :shrug:.

My boobs are also still sore and have grown so much! Im hoping they stop hurting soon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->