**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Jo - what's the asda baby event??? Do they have some good bargains??
I've bought some bits already but i've been holding off buying any clothes until I find out if it's a boy/girl - 25th April WOOHOOOOOO :happydance: But, if there are some good bargains to be had at that event,I might buy some of each and then take back what I won't need. Mind you i've got 3 friends having babies in the next few weeks so i'm sure I can always use the bits I buy.

Anyway, chat soon

Karenxxxx

Hi Karen

The asda event is basically just a huge sale on all baby products from clothes to stair gates, sterilisers, nappies, wipes, toiletries (all johnstons stuff £1 a bottle) even fairy non bio washing tabs and powder so basically anything baby related. Its on until the 8th May so you could wait until then to get blue or pink outfits. Theres also more offers online according to the brochure I got today.

Not long until your scan mine is the 29th April can't wait :happydance:.

How are you keeping? I've been really uncomfy the last couple of days sometimes it feels like I'm all squashed up inside.

Take care

Jo xx

Newt4 - Quite happy about boobs getting bigger :happydance: but oh the pain if only it would go away the other sad thing is once babies here my boobs will probably deflate :cry: never mind I'll get that boob job one of these days :haha:.

DJBS- not me lol, I miss my small boobs. So much easier to support playing sports.

Jo - what's the asda baby event??? Do they have some good bargains??
I've bought some bits already but i've been holding off buying any clothes until I find out if it's a boy/girl - 25th April WOOHOOOOOO :happydance: But, if there are some good bargains to be had at that event,I might buy some of each and then take back what I won't need. Mind you i've got 3 friends having babies in the next few weeks so i'm sure I can always use the bits I buy.

Anyway, chat soon

Karenxxxx

Hi Karen

The asda event is basically just a huge sale on all baby products from clothes to stair gates, sterilisers, nappies, wipes, toiletries (all johnstons stuff £1 a bottle) even fairy non bio washing tabs and powder so basically anything baby related. Its on until the 8th May so you could wait until then to get blue or pink outfits. Theres also more offers online according to the brochure I got today.

Not long until your scan mine is the 29th April can't wait :happydance:.

How are you keeping? I've been really uncomfy the last couple of days sometimes it feels like I'm all squashed up inside.

Take care

Jo xx

Newt4 - Quite happy about boobs getting bigger :happydance: but oh the pain if only it would go away the other sad thing is once babies here my boobs will probably deflate :cry: never mind I'll get that boob job one of these days :haha:.

Hi Jo,

Oh the Asda event sounds good, we haven't got one near us but i'll take a trip to the nearest one when it's on, i'm always up for a bargain lol!!!
I returned all my maternity clothes that i'd bought because they were too big and have re-ordered them from Peacocks in a smaller size :happydance: I ordered them originally in a size bigger that I was but they just kept falling down and then I noticed that Peacocks were half the price so ordered them from there and they came within 24 hours and they are well comfy. Are you in maternity clothes yet???
Are you eating loads?? I just can't stop eating still, it's actually beginning to bug me now lol!!!! And it's all rubbish i'm eating, at the moment it's chocolate digestives i'm scoffing non stop all day long!!
Oh and i'm the same as you, boobs are okay during the day but at night time geez they hurt!!
Karenxx

I'm in maternity clothes already! I found that I had to buy a size 10 because 12's fell down! I was a size 10-12 before getting pregnant but lost weight in first few weeks of pregnancy due to MS!

Typical, the baby event ends the day we have our scan! :(

I'm in maternity clothes already! I found that I had to buy a size 10 because 12's fell down! I was a size 10-12 before getting pregnant but lost weight in first few weeks of pregnancy due to MS!

Typical, the baby event ends the day we have our scan! :(

Hi,
You are so lucky to have lost the weight, I just can't stop eating so all i'm doing is piling it on lol!!! All my maternity clothes are a size 12, but if I carry on like this for the next 5 months i'm going to be huge!!!!
Hope you're feeling okay
xxxxx

I'm not lucky losing weight, trust me I would rather be putting it on for babies sake! At this stage I should be putting 1lb a week on but I'm not! I'm still under my pre pregnancy weight.

H2B told me the other night my face is looking scrawny! That's what MS does to ya!

I'm not lucky losing weight, trust me I would rather be putting it on for babies sake! At this stage I should be putting 1lb a week on but I'm not! I'm still under my pre pregnancy weight.

H2B told me the other night my face is looking scrawny! That's what MS does to ya!

I wouldn't worry too much,when I was pregnant with my son,I was ill the whole way through the pregnancy and was on anti sickness tablets so I basically just didn't eat at all and had lost weight at the end of the pregnancy. My hubby used to tell me I looked scrawny too - aren't they nice hey!!!!
Has your MS gone now??

:lol: He is just worried for me and baby that's all! He is so protective over me and bump!

I still throw up every morning and feel nauseous for most of he day. Some days it is so bad I can barely eat but then others I have to eat to stop the nausea!

:lol: He is just worried for me and baby that's all! He is so protective over me and bump!

I still throw up every morning and feel nauseous for most of he day. Some days it is so bad I can barely eat but then others I have to eat to stop the nausea!

I do really feel for you,it's hard. I hope it eases off for you soon.
It's amazing how all pregnancies are different, like I said earlier with DS I was ill the whole time and it was a relief to be nausea free when he was born but with this one I have had the odd hour or so of nausea but I just can't stop eating rubbish!!
We always want what we can't have, I have been worried because I wasn't getting nausea/sickness and wanted it, then when you do have it you don't want it!! I don't want to put on weight but if you don't you want to lol!!! It's a never ending cycle isn't it??
I really hope you start to feel better soon, take care of yourself.
Karenxxxx

Yep I guess it's just the joys of becoming a Mum!
This is my first so I suppose I am bound to worry more! :lol:

Well I suppose I better make a move! I'm still tucked up in bed and I need to have a shower and get ready to meet my friend in town at 9.30! :shock:

morning all,

How are we?

Well last night i went in the bath and my boobs have started leaking? Its not watery milk. More like solid skquishy milk (i hope you understand that :rofl: )
And i have put on half a stone. Weighed myself last week i was 8st 1 and now im 8 1/2 stone. Have no idea where it has come from. :shrug:

xxx

:rofl: I wasn't even that weight before pregnancy!! I was 9st 11lb before pregnancy 9st 10lb!

Good news I haven't weighed myself in a while and I have put 5lb back on from when I had terrible morning sickness at 5 weeks!:happydance:

Weightgain is something that I am not bothered about, well obviously aslong as it's not ridiculous amounts! MIL2B said to me the other day that I should watch my figure because of my wedding dress, you should have seen H2B's face he was so mad! We both turned round and said sorry but weight gain isn't an issue, our babies health is more important than whether the wedding dress needs taking out more or not!:growlmad:

I read somewhere else that someone elses boobs where leaking too! Think it's normal Hun :D

morning all,

How are we?

Well last night i went in the bath and my boobs have started leaking? Its not watery milk. More like solid skquishy milk (i hope you understand that :rofl: )
And i have put on half a stone. Weighed myself last week i was 8st 1 and now im 8 1/2 stone. Have no idea where it has come from. :shrug:

xxx

Hi,

LOL,i've just been having this conversation with brunnettebimbo!! I think you're weight gain is fine, I know i've put on more than that but am too scared to weigh myself now!!! I've kind of decided to just go with it now and just move in the gym when baby is here LOL!!
Hope you're okay xxxxxx

thanks girls, Weight gain doesnt bother me if anything im glad im putting it on as i was soooo skinny before (ill looking) i just cant beleive who rapid the weight gain is.

Thank god the boob leaking thing is normal. I nearly threw up when i saw what was coming out. OH was crying with laughter.

xxx

i checked my weight last week and was finally back up to the weight i was the day i got my BPF so guess it's now time to get putting on the weight, I don't mind though because it is all for a healthy cupcake :)

Laura ..... I started leaking at 15 weeks too! saying that i first 'leaked' 2 days before my BFP! I leaked till about 6 or 7 weeks then it stopped and now it has started again

thanks hun. Was it the same as what im describing. Not really watery, more solid. Sorry if its TMI.

How are you feeling today chick and YEY on the weight gain. :happydance:

xx

Hi can you add me to the list please? DD 23 October (guessing a boy!!)
Thank you! xx

Morning ladies

God your all up so early I'm not long up :blush:.

I lost a stone since becoming pregnant and have started to put on a few pounds. I've got maternity stuff but it still feels too big for me I'm desperate to get into it.

Laura - my boobs are the same its like creamy solid stuff that comes out of mine its yuk.

Karen - hadn't thought about peacocks will have to have a look in there see what there is, have you got much of a bump?

Brunettebimbo - poor you still throwing up hopefully it will pass soon.

Right I'm off to look at Peacocks see if I can spend more of OH's money :haha:.

Jo xx

morning Jo :wave: thats the one. It's mingin, :sick:

I have been at work since 7 and as im not feeling very motivated to work today thought i would jump on here. :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->