**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thanks Charlie, Yes im glad Chloe is well too, she is having a few quite days atm, shes being a lazy baby. Saving her energy so she can keep me up all the time when she arrvies :haha:
Thanks steffy, im glad its all sorted now, i just wish the docs would have done there job better as it may have taken away from my worry, as with something like that you worry about your baby so much as it is.
I have never done such a stupid exam with such stupid questions :growlmad:
Thread seems to be a bit busyer again

BB dont worry my sister and my mum have had to organise my hen night as i had 2 change my maid of honor at last min ( as her brother in law announced ages after we had asked her to be bridesmaid that he was getting married on the same day, and she said she had to go there instead) Hope you get to book a nice spa day :D

Morning/afternoon ladies!!!

Congrats KittyVentura on reaching V-Day! :yipee: I still have 3.5 weeks to go, but we're all getting closer and closer! It's so exciting! :D I cannot believe how fast things are going! :nope: Which kind of makes me sad, because I'm trying to make this pregnancy go by slowly since it's my last one. :( But I think because I want it to go slow, it's going even faster! :haha: Oh well, that means my baby girl will be here before I know it! :happydance:

So how is everyone else doing today? How was your weekend?

Mine was good - didn't do anything too exciting but got a bunch of housework done and managed to just relax yesterday, which was nice! :thumbup:

This baby girl is getting to be quite a little wiggle worm, even more so than my daughter I think! Which scares me a bit (not REALLY, of course), because my daughter was VERY active in my belly and she is such a busy bee right now... so if this one's even BUSIER... eeek! :haha: I love every minute of it though. :cloud9:

xx

Yes Chloe has now started to be a little wriggle now i have had my dinner, at least pregnancy is going fast for someone kate i wish mine would. I want my baby here now (even though i know she has to stay put) and its started to go so slow.
Congrats on being viable kitty only 2 days for me :yipee:

Good Morning Ladies.......
Haven't been on much as I feel like sometimes I can't catch up..... Feeling like time has slowed down at the moment.......Anyone else feel this way? Hope you guys have a Great week and I'll pop on when I get a chance.

Yes feel exactly like this wannabelly i just want time to speed up so my little girl can be here

Also would you girls just mind looking at this for me to see if you think im being to cortious or im doing the right thing being courtius https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/350137-friendly-intrest-too-much-intrest.html thanks

With this being your first baby, it WILL go slow. I found my first pregnancy just dragged on because I wanted her here so badly.
But now, because I've been through it and know what to expect, and I already have another little one to keep me busy... it's going MUCH faster! :wacko:
But its definitely normal for first pregnancies to just go ridiculously slow.

Regarding your other post, about your friend showing a lot of interesting in your pregnancy, I really wouldn't worry about it. Does she have children of her own? I know before I got pregnant, I had some serious baby fever. I wanted nothing more than to be pregnant, so everytime I saw a pregnant woman, I melted. And I watched a couple of my friends go through pregnancy at the time and it made me want it even more. I may have shown extra interest in their pregnancies at the time because it was something I wanted so badly. So that may be the case with her.
If she gets to be TOO overwhelming for you, then just be honest with her. Ask her to back off a little, if you get uncomfortable with her behaviour. But honestly, I think she's just interested because pregnancy is such an exciting, amazing thing. It's hard NOT to want to know what's going on.
That's why I have always posted belly pics, ultrasound pics, etc... on Facebook for family and friends to see because they are always asking me how things are going and wanting to know what's going on. :) I take it as a compliment, that they want to be involved.

xx

thanks no she doesnt have children of her own, but knows many people who do have children.
I think with it being the 1st time ive been in the situation i may be being over caustious, but im guessing a lot of 1st time mums are. Thanks for your help.
Im glad its normal for it to go slow. I wish we coudl swap i would have your feeling of it going quick and you have my feeling of it slow? :haha:

:haha: if only it worked that way!
I mean some days it does feel slow.... like I feel like I should be closer to my due date by now... but majority of the time, I cannot believe I'm coming up on 21 weeks. It feels like just yesterday I was 13 weeks!!!

:haha: in some ways i agree but in the opposite way, like most days are slow but a few are quick. However i cant beleive im 24 weeks in 2 days, its like 4 weeks since i was announcing i was half way

Yeah I know... well the trick is to look at the big picture. You only have 16ish weeks left, or LESS even. That's not long at all!
Each day that goes by, feels slow sometimes... but when you look at how fast it's gone all together, it's pretty amazing!
I can't believe I'm past halfway now! And my baby is going to be here in just over 4 months! :yipee:

Aww bless, yes if you look at it that way, we are half way through june almost i have about 3 and 1/2 months left and if i follow the family trend it will be more like 3 months its not too long really just feels like it
And yes i bet your glad to be past half way :D

Yeah I am very glad! And my big countdown before was for my scan, to find out the gender... and now that I've had that... time will probably go even faster, since now I'm counting down rather than up! :haha:
And summertime ALWAYS go by quickly, at least it does for me... and once fall arrives, our due dates will be just around the corner! :happydance:

:happydance: Yay for V day Bump Buddie! :mrgreen:

Buttonnose what's going on with the wedding? You ok?

Been for my 20 week check up today (bit late :lol:) and everything was great! :D I got given my MATB1 so I am officially pregnant! :rofl:
I'm back there on the 12th July for my 25th week check up, looking in my notes I think thats when they start measuring your bump?
Do you only have bloods taken at 16 weeks? - Scrap that, just seen I have them again at 28 weeks!
I didn't realise how often you go to the midwife!!!

I have seen the midwife at 14th April, 16 Weeks and 21 weeks.
I am scheduled to see her at 25 weeks, 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 34 weeks, 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks and 41 weeks!! Gosh that's alot! :lol:

BB - that sounds about right to me! Here, we see our midwives every four weeks until about 30 weeks, and then it's every two weeks... until 36 weeks when it becomes every week. It is alot, but it's also reassuring to see them that often to know baby is doing okay. And it gets really exciting towards the end, as they can often do pelvic exams (if you want) to see if you're dilating or anything!

Hi Em! :hi: How are you?

Been for my 20 week check up today (bit late :lol:) and everything was great! :D I got given my MATB1 so I am officially pregnant! :rofl:
I'm back there on the 12th July for my 25th week check up, looking in my notes I think thats when they start measuring your bump?
Do you only have bloods taken at 16 weeks? - Scrap that, just seen I have them again at 28 weeks!

I am scheduled to see her at 25 weeks, 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 34 weeks, 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks and 41 weeks!! Gosh that's alot! :lol:

MIL and her some what pathetic demands have me stressed to hell :( I swear i have cried every day about this wedding (because of MIL!) every day this past week :(

sorry about your trouble with mil buttonnose, but try to take it easy for the sake of your LO

How did you get given your MATB1 certificate? Will they issue one at my 25 week checkup or did you have to ask for it?

MIL and her some what pathetic demands have me stressed to hell :( I swear i have cried every day about this wedding (because of MIL!) every day this past week :(

O no, why? Just remember it's YOUR wedding not hers!

@CharlieKeys - The midwife just gave me it. I get my certificate for HIP Grant next :D

We dont get a 20 week appointment thats just what our scan is. We see out midwife at 15weeks then not again until 25. I see mine next wednesday, and i will get my HIP form :yipee: get baby loads more stuff with it.
I was just sorting out a few of Chloe's clothes and seem to have already decided what i want to in my hopsital bag for her :haha: refrainind from actually doing it though. Im packing it aout 35weeks which is only 11 weeks away :wohoo:
How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"