**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I met a girl the other day named Ellora...I had never seen the name before, but I really liked it!

wow, the thread's really quiet today.
hope you're all having a nice saturday!! x

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to pop on to say hi! :hi:
Its about 11:30pm here and I really need to get to bed. :sleep:

But thanks for the advice on "Alora"... I think we're leaning more towards it.
And Em, you're right... its different like Kyree too, but not TOO different that it's silly!
And Phillippa... I agree! This is why I want a name picked NOW so I can stop worrying about it, and have her named already!!! :dohh:
Hopefully we will finalize a name soon!!! :thumbup:

Well hope you all had a lovely day/night and I will hopefully be on tomorrow!
xx

Yes I'm so glad we didn't have a big struggle finding our perfect names.
I haven't been on as was at a dedication (thing similar to a christianing) and then was at someones for dinner and 2 watch football.
Had MIL2B round for dinner and been revising for an exam I have tomorrow, got major baby brain atm.
And just fwwl like I want Chloe here now even though I know she has to stay put a bit longer
How is everyone else?

So sorry to hear of your ordeal Phillipa. I know how you feel in a way as had a bleed at 21 wks and had to go in for monitoring in the eve and have cervix checked, urine tested, baby monitored etc. Discharged myself at 3am as was my OH's b'day that day rather than stay in as they were no longer worried, shook me up a bit though and that was without all the Anti-D stuff. Glad you got your injection and chloe is ok. I'm Charlie by the way.

Sorry to hear how you're being treated at work BB, what a nightmare! I'd go on mat leave as soon as you can and take a break from the place! Can't believe you're planning your own hen do, shouldn't your bridesmaids be doing that for you, you have enough to worry about with all the final preparations of your big day! Venue looks fab though, hope they let the 19yr old in and you have a fab time.

M2K good luck with names, I like Layla. A friend of mine just named her little girl Layla and everyone keeps saying how pretty it is.

xxx

Wow..... this is the quietest I have EVER seen this thread! Normally when I pop on here I have got 3 or 4 pages to catch up on!!! :rofl:

A big HELLOOOOOOO to all the October Bumpkins, hope everyone is keeping well?

Not sure if there are any scans coming up - if so, good luck with them...... I look forward to hearing some more gossip over the next couple of days!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree! Wow, only a few messages since I was here yesterday! :haha:

I'm glad it was quiet I had 5 pages to catch up on! :rofl:

My little boy has been sleeping well funny, Saturday and Sunday I woke up with his bum sticking out the right hand side with a really lobsided bump! :lol:

BeanieBaby one of my Bridesmaids isn't even coming to my Hen Party never mind organising it!! :( Luckily my best friend is helping. Looks like we are going in a completely different direction now as everywhere is booked up! We are now looking into a Spa day and then a few drinks in town afterwards!

Welcome all the new girls :)

****UPDATED TO HERE****

just dropping into say hi. my comptuter has really been playing up lately. im getting booted of certain threads so i havent been able to post :( hope you are all ok. xx

MORNING GIRLS :)

Havnt been on for a while so thought id pop in and see how everyone is doing ?

Dont know if ive posted since but ive been for my 3rd scan and everything measuring as it should be and confrimed baby is a boy :happydance: in a way i was hoping he was being wriggly so i could get to see him again :blush: but so glad everything is ok ! Got my exam on wensday ARGH dont feel ready at all but going shopping today at some point to cheer myself up

Phillipa - :hugs: sorry to hear you had a scare like that it must have been horrible for you ! glad everything is ok now though

and congrats to all the ppl that have found out the sex of there little one

WOW ESSAY LOL

xx

agiboma - aww that is lovely :) i wish we were having one but decided against it and to get a few more bits for baby instead ! make sure you upload pics for us all to be nosey at :p

:rofl: i guarantee you i am way more nosey than you:thumbup: i will certainly upload pics

Morning ladies.

So I've been away at the Isle of Wight festival all weekend and it feels so goooood to be back in my own bed with a toilet close by full of loo roll and I can go pee without inhaling other people's poop! Yayyy!

So yesterday was my V day. I feel like I can breathe a lot easier having hit that big milestone. Only 2 more weeks until I'm in 3rd Tri. Scary stuff. I feel like I need to research labour more lol.

My OH finally told me where my honeymoon is to so in 2 weeks on Weds I fly to Cuba for a week. Ahhhhhh. So excited... though my sunburned hands and forhead (among many other places) tell me I need a much stronger sunblock.

I hope you ladies are all well xx

YEY on v day :)

CUBA im so jealous lol i really feel like i need a holiday but none for me this year booo !! have a good time hun and a fab wedding day im sure you will !!

xx

sorry i haven't been around so much!

very very stressed with wedding :(

hope your all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly