**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

I hope all is well! :)

Phillippa... I packed my bag around 35 weeks last time too, and I plan the same this time. You don't want to pack it TOO early as the clothes tend to get stale if you do. And not too late either, in case you go into labour early! ;) So good plan! :thumbup:

So.... just over 15 weeks until my mat leave starts! :haha: I know, it's a while away... but I'm excited none the less! I can't wait to be home with Kyree and await this baby's arrival!!! :yipee:

^ Well thats exciting too!
My friend had her cerclage removed at 36 weeks... but she still didn't go into labour on her own (despite starting to dilate at 21 weeks which is when they put the cerclage in) and she was induced at 38 weeks! And her baby boy was nearly the same size as my daughter who was born at almost 41 weeks! :haha:

I think I will pack my bags just after the wedding so around 32 weeks!! :lol:
I'm so impatient!

Anyone heard from Laura?

Hi

Just thought I would pop in. I dont have the time to keep up on all the posts so I apologise that I only come on from time to time. Well things have speeded up a little for me, my friend just had a baby girl and she makes me want mine...NOW!lol! I am off to the midwife tomorrow and she will give me my HIP form so on Friday I will send that off as I will be 25 weeks, yay!!!!

I am really feeling my baby move higher now, it feels a couple of inches above my belly button, very active, thankfully!

Just got back from the Isle of Wight, not the festival, we had a week away, the kids enjoyed themselves although we did have some rain. Now I am back just finished all the washing, there was stacks, and now I need to sort my sons 7th birthday out which is in 4 weeks. They break up 22 July and I think once that happens time will fly, the summer holidays always do, so I am hoping I go into labour at 38/39 weeks, my friend has invited us to her little girls christening, and thats 10th October so really would like baby early to get a little slimmer and have her there with me in a pretty dress. My other two came early so you never know. Gonna start the raspberry leaf tea thing at 34 weeks as I did that with my son so you never know that might give me a nudge!

Anyway better go and do tea, take care xxx

What a plan!! I will stock up on Rasberry Leaf tea at 34 weeks!

We could really do with our little boy being early or even on time! I'm due 23rd October. We live in the North West and we have been invited to H2B's good friends wedding 4 hours drive away down South on the 13th November! :shock:

Not looking realistic but would be nice! :rofl:

I've finally managed to find a newborn toy!! I bought him this -

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51D2hfdljqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg :D Bargain! £4!

He's been naughty recently, he doesn't move nearly as much as he used too :(

BB - You're funny! Im impatient too! I just force myself to wait sometimes! :haha:
And I haven't heard from Laura? :shrug: Hopefully she's doing ok!!!

Ellaandcallum... sounds like you've been busy! Good luck at your MW appointment tomorrow! Wow, almost 25 weeks! Im only almost 21! I guess that's what happens when I'm due at the end of the month. :(
I can't wait to feel movement higher up. I've felt SOME kicks around my belly button but most of them are still below it. She's definitely a little wiggle worm though! This morning in the bath, I felt her constantly! I love it! :cloud9:

I cant view your picture BB.
I would like this baby to be early too... even just a week early! My daughter was born on November 23rd, so I would really like this baby to at least be born in October (due the 28th), so they each have their own month. Sounds silly, I know... but the futher apart they are, the better for birthdays, etc. Otherwise my daughters will only be born 2-3 weeks apart. :wacko:
Around October 20-25th would be perfect! But since my daughter was 5 days late, I'm pretty much expecting this one to be late aswell. :dohh:

And I wouldnt worry BB... Im sure baby boy has just shifted positions, or being lazy! He'll pick up his movement soon I bet! :D

I don't like not feeling him much :( Makes me worry! Naughty baby. I've even had to get my doppler out just to listen to him!

I text Laura last night, she's fine, some reason she keeps getting kicked out of the forums!:wacko:

wonder why it won't let her on :wacko:
happy v-day Phillippa!
i can't believe we're viable!! x

OMG V Day already!!!? Brilliant! :yipee:

2 Week 3 Days left for me!

Anyone any idea when the October Thread needs making in 3rd Tri? With me being at the end of the month I'm clueless but don't want to miss it! :lol:

:rofl: according to my limited calculations should be the last week of this month i just subtracted 13 weeks from oct 1st, but math is not my strongest subject

Morning girls :) hope youre all good ??

Had my exam yesterday thought it was today and got all stressed out when i realised the date when i woke up had to cram alll my revision in 3 hours argh lol

I feel like time is dragggggggging so much now :( just want summer to be over haha !

xx

OMG V Day already!!!? Brilliant! :yipee:

2 Week 3 Days left for me!

Anyone any idea when the October Thread needs making in 3rd Tri? With me being at the end of the month I'm clueless but don't want to miss it! :lol:

2 weeks friday :thumbup: I only know as i am due the 1st and thats when i turn 27 weeks lol

Hope everyone is doing ok :) wedding is in 3 sleeps so coming fast! It is all pretty much sorted, just packing for honeymoon now!

hi girls. ive managed t get on without getting booted off. i dont think its the site i think its my internet to be honest. its crap.

thanks for the text last night BB :thumbup: hope LO is moving more today for you. if he is quiet in the womb hopefully he will be quiet when he is out.

Steffy hope your exam went well hun.

Cant believe in a few moe weeks we will be moving to the 3rd tri. im petrified me. its so near the end.

xxx

Hia could you change my date to the 14th! Sorry its late forgot to update u b4! Im having a lil girl aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->