**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thanks very much! Nice to 'meet' someone due at the same time!

Yes very nice, its very useful, Em who is often on here is also due on the 6th :D
How has your pregnancy been?

Good thanks :) really tired from about 8 weeks to 16 weeks and bad skin, but otherwise good, getting big now!

How has yours been?

Will look out for Em too

Yes like you i was shattered until about 18 weeks, now feeling alot better like im havign the honeymoon faze. My skin has also been awful. I look like im constantly on my time of the month.
Im still not getting too big, but getting there slowly.
Had a scare last night with a little bleed, but its beciase of my blood group, and its been sorted now.
I'm loving it now i am getting loads of movement and i can share it with H2B. How is your movement from :baby:

Yes like you i was shattered until about 18 weeks, now feeling alot better like im havign the honeymoon faze. My skin has also been awful. I look like im constantly on my time of the month.
Im still not getting too big, but getting there slowly.
Had a scare last night with a little bleed, but its beciase of my blood group, and its been sorted now.
I'm loving it now i am getting loads of movement and i can share it with H2B. How is your movement from :baby:

I know what you mean about skin and always looking like the time of the month - very annoying! It's fab to be feeling so much better overall though... Poor you having a bleed :( scary, very glad it's sorted.

Yep, mine never stops moving - great isn't it! Think I saw his/her head earlier! Seems to stop moving for hubby, but he has felt it a couple of times. Bad baby hiding from daddy :D

Yes she has hidden from daddy a few times. She will play games now though, poke you if you poke her. Well if she is awake. i have to have felt movement 1st for her to play ball. It makes you reasured everytime you feel it dont you think? im so glad now, aww seeing the head. i think i have seen a top of a foot a few times

Ahh, bless her playing games with you - that's lovely! Yes, very reassuring, especially if I've done something to make me worry, like forgetting my electric fence was on the other day and grabbing hold of it! ooops!

Ouch nice. Yes she always gives me kicks when i most need it. Shes starting to air her oppinion now though, as if i lay in a way she dont like she will kick me until i move :haha:
how have you stayed team yellow? i was going to and then Oh made me feel guitly so said we could find out for him.

Heehee, naughty girl! Showing you what she wants already :D

I kind of wanted to find out, oh didn't... we'd sort of agreed that if it was obvious at the scan then we'd find out, but in the end he/she wouldn't stay still and kept it's legs together :D

It's nice to know we have the surprise but it restricting my shopping :D It must be kind of nice to know...?

Heya Sar welcome to the thread. congrats on your pregnancy. :) got any names in mind?
Katie i'm loving Layla and Ashlynn! they're both gorgeous hon!! x

Luke came up with Addison, what do you girls think? x

I like Addision... and she might go by Addy for short? :shrug:
And thanks Em... I like them too, but hubby still hates them. :(

He did suggest a name tonight I dont mind though... Alora... which I actually really like, and she could go by "Ali" for short, which I like for a nickname too. What do you guys think?
xx

yes alora is sweet, and ali for short is adourable, im going to name bubs micheal and call him micah for short pronounced mee-kah

Addy's cute! i just wanted the perfect name and it feels like we're never going to find it. :(
i love Alora! it's beautiful.
and it's unique like Kyree's name. xxx

A also really like Alora, looking at you all struggling with names im so glad me and H2B got ours sorted so quickly had then from liek 12 weeks

Hey guys!

Just to update my own information in this thread.. We are having a little boy =)

Hey everyone

Just joined to this forum, can I be put on the list? :happydance:

I'm having my first baby and due 13th October. Found out last week that I'm team blue :flower:

october bumpkins here too, due the 29th october, and i find out if im pink or blue the 21st of june

Hi there joined the facebook page my facebook name is: Carol Ormiston was Benny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->