**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Good morning ladies! :hi:

Buttonnose... wow your wedding is in 3 sleeps??? YAY! I bet you're excited! :yipee:
I could barely contain myself the last 2 weeks before my wedding, so I can only imagine how you're feeling! Good luck with everything! :hugs:

Congrats Phillippa and Em on reaching V-Day! I still have 3 weeks to go. :( Oh well, I will be there soon! And once the 3rd Tri Thread opens up, I will just bounce between this one and that one! :haha: To keep in touch with ladies due at the beginning and end of the month (like me!).

So how is everyone doing today? Its a yucky day here. Cool and rainy, quite depressing. Oh well, we've had nice weather lately so can't really complain!

My hubby finally agreed to a name, so our baby girl is going to be named Alora Faith! :cloud9: I love it. Ever since my hubby suggested Alora, it's felt like her name... and nothing else even came close! I am so glad she has a NAME now! :happydance:

xx

Yes Kate i dont want to leave it too late with the family trend thats why doing it at 35 weeks, i already have a few bits ready to go in it, all togather in the cupboard, so if there was an emergancy i could throw them in and it would be a semi ok bag.
I want to use the rasberry leaf to also, i have also heard there is some clary sage oil you can use. I want to look into it more but if its safe i will be using that from 37 weeks (term) at 37 weeks i will start to do anything to get Chloe to come as i will be so impacient
Chloe had a few days of not kicking much the other day, i also ended up getting doppler out as i was that worried BB, but now she is back to her active self, i think if the change positions then movement decreases.
Ms_katy congrats on team :pink:
Love the name Kate.
Sorry i aint been on much had another exam today so was revising for that, and me and my mum went shopping yesterday, more for a look round than anything, i didnt buy anything she did for herself and brought Chloe a lovely sleepsuit i want to put in hopsital bad :haha:
And finally Chloe is viable :dance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: sorry im just so happy to finally be here

That is a lovely name Kate! :mrgreen: Get your hubby thinking of boys names for me :rofl:

Weather is lovely here, it's so warm! :)

Yeh I think once I reach 37 weeks I may try things although H2B won't be impressed :lol: I'm working until 38 weeks so running up and down 2 flights of stairs may help! I can imagine being stood in surgery and my waters going! :rofl:

My H2B said today he wishes she was ready now, he will be doing anything he can to help me do anything to get her here at 37 weeks +

Yeh H2B wants our little man here too but says he will come when he is ready.
I can't wait! :D

:haha: men just dont understand, by then we will be so fed up we def wont be thinking they can come when they want

I agree!! :lol:

Well I think Beany Boy got the hint, a bottle of Dr Pepper and a bag of Haribo's later he has started to wriggle. Not loads but enough to satisfy me for now :mrgreen:

I will start thinking of names for you BB! :haha: What happened to Tristan? Im glad to hear he's moving more for you! :D

And you're right, these babies will NOT come until they're ready! Trust me! I tried everything! And she was still 5 days late! :dohh:
However, it's still fun to try. I will start trying at 37-38 weeks this time too, just in CASE and because it keeps you occupied at the end... but sometimes they are just stubborn little monkeys and don't want to come out! :haha:

Im hoping i dont have the stubborn baby problem anyway (watch me be the 1st in my family 2 :doh: )
Aww you have made me fancy sweets now BB might just have to pop to the shop in a bit :haha:
Lovely though for myself, i have been pregnant 24 weeks only 16 more to go(roughly) so i have 8weeks less left than i have done :D

Yeah... well it's always good to hope you'll go early! I thought for sure, during my first pregnancy, that I would go early. My mom went 1-2 weeks early with both my brother and I! And my Grandma was early too!
Other relatives have been early as well.
But nope. :nope: She was LATE!!!! I think just to prove me wrong! :haha: At least this time around, I'm expecting to be late since I was last time... so if I go early, it will be a nice surprise!!!
Family trends dont necessarily mean anything. Especially first babies are often later (statistically). You never know though, you might go early! :shrug: There is really no way of knowing until it happens!

i hope i follow the family trend, there has not been one baby on time or late. Me and sisters were all early i was 4 weeks ealry, OH was also 4 weeks early. But yes like you say she will pop be akward and do the opposite and keep me waiting.
I am thinking i dont have many milestones left
gettting past 7 weeks (time of last MC) (check)
12weeks (check)
14weeks/2nd tri (check)
20weeks (check)
24 weeks/viable (check)
Only 27 weeks/3rd tri
full term
and due date left :happydance:

Aww yes im alot more relaxed now, with my MC last year, and all the scares this pregnancy im now less worried. and just realise, i also have the doubt digit milestone which is only 13 days away :haha: sorry i just love all the milestones as it means baby is getting closer.
I dont know how much weight i have put on in pregnancy dont actually own any scales at home :blush: do you think if i ask the MW she will weight me and tell me? im just intreeged to know
I also read a website each week for info about this week of pregnancy at it says baby puts on about 6oz this week, thats quite a bit to say they are only about 1lbs 3oz at the start of the week

Yeh she probably will.

Mine weighed me at my 6 week appointment and again at my 20 week appointment.

I have put on 10lb which at this stage between 10lb and 1 stone is the right amount :)

I think my weight is finally coming along. Ive only gained 4 pounds but this week my bump has just popped out and I find myself more hungry now too.

i have no idea how much i have put on i really hope she will weight me as i really wanna know to see if im about right. cuz everyone keeps saying otehr than baby bump i have lost weight everywhere else (kinda implying i was a bit bigger before :cry: ) but im wondering if this is the case have i put on as much :shrug:

well whilst on the weight subject i have gained a wopping stone so far. i am now 9 st. i was 8 pre pregnancy. Dont think i will ever get back into my size 8 jeans to be honest but im happy with that.

Aww, i can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans dont ask me how at 24 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->