**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Aww, i can still fit in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans dont ask me how at 24 weeks.

My jeans went at about 12 weeks lol :blush: but I am wearing a pair of size 10 cropped pants for work (with the bobble tho :haha:)

I can button them up and everything, but its not like i dont have a bump, my bump pics i took today (these were taking in pre-oregnancy jeans sizw 12 :haha: )
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/24weeks2.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/24weeks3.jpg
Really dont know how i am still in them

I can fit in to my prepreg pants too but I find the stretching of the maternity pants so comfy.

I was fitting in my prepregnancy jeans but I too feel maternity jeans are so much more comfy. they don't press on my bump. This girl takes up my whole tummy1 I don't carry high or low I just carry! lol Although its all in my stomach. I turn around and you can't even tell from behind!

I can fit into mine but i want comfort on and around my bump and i dont like it when they look like ive squeezed into them around the waistline. tbh im wearing alot of leggings and dresses at the mo so they are just fine and aint tight around the bump area at all...Mind im not very big for 6 months at all x

I haven't been in my jeans for ages!!

I think it's more comfort than anything, I've no idea how people are comfy with their jeans under their bump.

I tried some summer pants on the other day and H2B made me take them off, he won't let me wear anything that's too tight incase I hurt our baby :rofl: Bless he is so protective!

morning all,

Due 1 your bump is lovely.

BB- bless your OH. Mine is the same i dont think they realise how well protected they are in there.

Im still wearing my size 10 jeans but think they will be going soon. With summer coming its going to be hot as it is so will stick to my linnen trousers i think.

xx

They've removed your signature Laura!!:growlmad:

Heres my newest bump picture...it's pathetic! :rofl:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/P170610_0701.jpg

eek! today is my last day online as a Miss! We leave here 9am tomorrow morning to head up to the north east to get final things ready then wedding saturday

excited much!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Good Luck Buttonnose! I hope your day is everything you hope for :D

BB your so petite.

Button nose, hope everything goes swimmingly hun. I would be bouncing all over with excitement.

xx

It's pathetic! :lol:
I was a 10-12 before getting pregnant and weighed 9 stone 11.

I now weigh 10 stone 7 and still look smaller than you skinny minis :(

thanks girls, i am so excited!

won't be back online till 29th after today so will be after all the gossip by then :)

congrates a_c

BB you look lovely hun, you will apreciate it when some of us are fighting to get rid of the baby wieght afterwards.

Buttonnose, you will be missed but will look forward to seeing all the gorgeous photos on your return.

phillipa and button nose youre bumps look so cute :)

good luck buttonnose hope you have a lovely wedding day !!

xx

p.s we will all have to start our own wieght loss group when we have had lil ones to egg each other on lol ive got myself a wiifit for when baba arrives already im so scared of being a fatty :S argh !

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->