**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Has your LO been moving today chick?
Did i tell you i have sciatica, if i remember correctly the Dr said you have it to didnt they.

Aww hope all goes well buttonnose :D
Chloe is being really active today :yipee: i love it when she is like this.
I am starting t notice that the tiniest of meals are really startin to fill me up now i guess my stomach is all squashed up :wacko:
How is everyone today? enjoyin the nice weather?

well whilst on the weight subject i have gained a wopping stone so far. i am now 9 st. i was 8 pre pregnancy. Dont think i will ever get back into my size 8 jeans to be honest but im happy with that.

Well I'm glad I'm not alone! I have gained 14lbs as well. But I havent really changed my eating habit or anything... and I know for a fact at least 4 of those pounds are in my boobs! :dohh: :haha:
I had alot of water retention with my daughter so I'm not all that surprised. :shrug:

Morning ladies!

How is everyone?

BB - your bump looks great! And I agree, you will be grateful after having your baby. I was HUGE with my daughter and I'm following in the same path this time too! :wacko: I think I'm even bigger this time around, in comparison to 21 weeks last time. And my tummy went down relatively quick last time, but I never lost it completely. And I've heard second pregnancy weight is even harder to lose... so I'm kind of nervous about that. :( But, it's all worth it! :D

Buttonnose - good luck this weekend!!! I hope your day is everything you hoped it would be! And we'll miss you! xx

Yeh Laura he has moved more today :) Think it must be the heat!
Is anyone else really uncomfortable? My feet and legs are killing and I'm not enjoying working in this heat! :(

****UPDATED TO HERE****

To be honest... I havent been in much pain yet. *knock on wood*
But then again, I have an office job - you run up and down stairs all day! :wacko:

But I only find myself hurting if I have a super busy, active day. And occasionally if I pick my daughter up too fast, I feel sharp pains in my tummy... :( Or if I'm sitting a while, and get up... my tailbone hurts. But nothing unbearable that doesnt go away rather quickly.

I think it must be my job!

Did you ask your husband to pick me a fantastic name? :lol:

It probably is your job hun. :( :hugs:

Hmmm yeah I did actually - he could only think of boy names we thought of before, that I suggested... and none of them popped out at you. :( So no Tristan anymore?

Here are some names though, DIFFERENT ones... :shrug: I looked up "unique boy names"
Take a gander anyway...

Archer
Blade
Brick
Bridger
Bronson
Bond
Beckham
Cruz
Catcher
Diesel
Evander
Fisher
Jordan
Laker
Lance
Tyson
Ashton
Hendrix
Jagger
Jet
Kingston
Maddox
Magnum
Mace
Rebel
Rocket
Stone
Zen
Alexander
Blake
Caleb
Carter
Chase
Cole
Finn
Gunner
Harrison
Landon
Logan
Nash
Parker
Paxton
Taggart
Tristan
Thatcher
Trezdon
Tucker
Zephyr

xx

Hi Em! :hi:

I am good! Baby is named, therefore everything is right in the world! :cloud9: :haha:
She's moving more and more, which I love. Ugh - I just want to be 30ish weeks! Then the countdown REALLY begins! :D

How are you???

Some of those really made me laugh!!

I mean come on, who would call their son Brick!!!? :rofl:

:haha: aww bless you!
i just want to find a name already!
seriously shouldn't be this hard.
i've never been good with names.
but now it's really matters, she'll have this name for the rest of her life.
we're all good here!
it's friday tomorrow so all is great
xxx

haha well I just searched unique names! I didn't think you'd name your son BRICK! Jeesh! :blush:
I didn't come up them myself you know! :huh: You guys made me laugh, while at work! :rofl:

And you'll both find names eventually, when the right one comes along! And it feels SOOO good when it finally does! :dance:

:rofl: i know i know
don't worry, we don't think your weird do we BB?

i love Alora Faith btw hon
it's beautiful
xxxx

Thanks Em! :hugs: I love her name too... as soon as hubby suggested it, I fell in love with it. :cloud9:
So once you hear your little girls name, you'll just "know". :)

And some of them werent that bad! :nope:
Some were dumb, YES, but some weren't bad!!!!

i hope so! i like being prepared in advance and seeing as i can't predict when she'll be born, i'd like to atleast have her name(s) picked out!
:rofl: you're right, some were cute
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"