Landon
Logan
Parker
Tristan

Chase, Tristan and Blake are too cute!
xxxx

See!!!!! :rofl:
Those ones are cute! :thumbup:

And I know what you mean... I'm the same. I figure there is always enough to worry about and think about when she is born...having one less thing to worry about, such as her name, will be a godsend! Or at least that's how it felt for my first daughter. Since I knew her name for months before, it was so easy to just write it down once she was born! :D

:lol: I agree that having a name makes things easier. My dh is a blinking nightmare so knowing we're on the same page is great. This heat is killing me.

I hate the fact that nothing just seems to be the "one" it's such a hard decision!

I do like Tristan a lot but I think peoples comments have put H2B off it a bit.

His middle name is going to be Jordan as that is my middle name. I don't have any other boy names to pass on as H2B's kids have H2B's first name and H2B's Dad's name as their middle names. I like Jordan :)

I quite like Kaylen too, text H2B yesterday asking him if he liked it but got no answer :lol: Take that as a no then!

And Em speak for yourself, Katie is just a tad weird! :winkwink: :rofl:

Update on my little one! He's being a good little boy now, he's not kicking loads but enough to make Mummy relax, :) I hated going ours without even a single nudge!

I got the doppler out this morning just because I love listening to his heartbeat, I put it on and by god he was wriggly, I could barely hear him through the movements, when I pressed the doppler a little more he kept kicking it off!:rofl:

Somebody obviously doesn't like being prodded at 7am! :lol:

22 weeks :happydance: ive only got 18 weekends until baby is here quite scary :wacko:

I love some of those names mommyk but my other half is quite boring when it comes to names the only ones we have agreed on are joshua and reece and im not fussed by either so FRUSTRATING i really want the name LEWIS but hes still having none of it and i suppose it would be nice to agree on one and not have to force or blackmail him into it lol !

morning all,

V Day for me today :happydance: what a milestone to reach.

Happy v-day laura :D

How is everyone today, i have found a food Chloe likes KFC :haha: i was in town getting a bit of shopping and my sister treated me to one, had been craving one for about to weeks but had been being good, well i see why i was craving it now, Chloe loved it, she was kicking around like mad, guessing its one taste she must like :haha:

Steffy, yes its scary how close it is, but also seems like so long away at the same time (iykwim)
How is everyone and their bumps today?

HI going_crazy! :hi:

And I'm glad we make you laugh! :haha: See if I help BB with names anymore!!! :rofl:
Just kidding BB!!! :hugs:

So how is everyone else doing today? Happy Friday! :happydance: Its a very nice day outside today here! :)

Congrats to you who have reached V-Day... wow, lots of us are approaching it! Still 3 weeks for me, but thats really not far if you think about it! :D

I cant wait!

And Em speak for yourself, Katie is just a tad weird! :winkwink: :rofl:

Hmmmph!!! :sulk: :shock:
LOL

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/images/smilies/bootyshake.gif https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/images/smilies/blbl.gif

:yipee: That's brill Laura!! 2 Weeks 1 Day for me, I can't wait!

I'm bloody knackered today! Off to some friends tonight for a take-away, the lads are going to watch footy whilst us girls chinwag!

Busy weekend, we are looking for wedding rings, cake decorations, paying some more off the pram etc etc!

BB - sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! I loved shopping for wedding stuff, and baby stuff too!
I LOVE ring shopping too! ;)

These would be perfect for you then! https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:H18W9GIch3PtxM:https://www.made-in-china.com/image/4f0j00qMvEtrLSJYUNM/Plastic-Incontinence-Pants.jpg :rofl:

^ Oh those are gorgeous!!! My husband wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->