**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

ooo, those undies would be perfect for around your due date! :rofl: You would have to worry about where you went or sat down. You would be "water-proof"! lol

oh godd you girls and your crazy ideas :rofl:
i love the nan nappy :haha:

how is everyone today?
xxx

Just dropping in to say hi girls! Thanks for the giggle! those undies were absolutely S-E-X-Y!!! :rofl: Hope all you girls are doing good!!

morinng girls,

you lot crack me up. Loving the undies.

Any plans for the weekend. Im off to a BBQ tonight and very nervous as the host is the OHs big boss. :wacko: Feeling tired today. Shae hasnt stopped moving so far after he had a very quiet day and hardly moved yesterday.

So England match :nope:............. anyone watch it?????????

Yes i watched it and couldnt beleive what a load of tosh it was TBH
Might pop down to the carnival near me if the weather stays nice but it normally rains just as it starts so i wont hold out much hope.
I feel so tired today

And yes i love the pants aint they sexy :rofl:
how is everyone and their bumps

oh where is the carnival hun. The weather seems to be holding out here. A little cold though :(

Just hope the squad pull their socks up for the next match on wednesday else we are out. Very disspaointed.

Yes at the rate we are going we will be out TBH if we couldnt beet yesterdays team do we have much chance on wednesday, i think they players need to be played in the positions they prefer. I cant beleive wayne ahving a go at the fans for booing - what do they expect when they play like that?
Yes it is pretty cold atm, not even sure if im gonna go yet as feeling really sicky today :(

totally agree with you hun. They need to move gerrard back over to the left and stick rooney up front on his own.
I think the fans had every right to boo. After all they have paid god knows how much to fly over there to suport them. I would be just as peeved.

Oh no hun, sicky is not good. :(
Im feeling sick but that cause im constantly hungry.

Yes exactly, we didnt play overly well in the warm up games we one them but more through luck. I would be very pis*ed off if i had spent that much money to watch that.

Yes sicky not good, im not hungry, just feel :sick: :( had some ceral and a cuppa and it came on after than

just put your feet up and relax hun if your not feeling overly well. :hugs:

Do you feel like the 2nd tri is starting to drag slightly now?

Hi,
I have only just seen this thread :blush:
Can you put me down for the 20th please?

Oh finally someone that agrees with me. i go to an aquanatal class and there are 4 of us all due in 4 days of each other, 5,6,7&8th and the other 3 say its going nice and fast. i keep thinking if one more person sayd that im not going to responsible for my actions :haha:

Yes i just feel like all my energy has been zapped today and i feel sick on top of that :( if i do go to the carnival, it will prob just be to watcth the floats and the go down the road 2 mins walk from my house.
But think i will prob give it a miss

Hi Ladies!!

Just in October, due the 31st!! However, just had 20 week scan and baby is head down and engaged so could well be an early one!! Still on Team Yellow (although wanted to know).

How is everyone?
xxx

Aww welcome to october bumpkins. its common for babys to be head down and even engaged early and even be on time or even late coming

welcome to the new ladies.

Han your Due date is my birthday.

Due1- the first few weeks did go slightly quick but it is really dragging now. May be getting out for some fresh air will do you some good.

Might do, im not even dressed yet :blush:
Yes i found its the last week or so its started to drag. gettin up ready for the 3rd trimester already, i though with my wedding being so close it would be going quicker. On a positive note only 2 and 1/2 weeks until i do reach the 3rd tri

yeah me to hun. I think at this rate once the 3rd tri thread is up and runing over there i will move over early. Its a very scary thought but i feel like i hve outgrown the 2dn tri now really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->