**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yes i feel the same, all my close family had babys about 4 weeks early i know this doesnt mean i will but very well could do this makes me want to move up early also but im not sure :nope:
I know once i get tot 37 weeks im gonna try and get her to come, but if i do follow all my family she could be close to coming on her own then anyway

oh that would be great.

My mom and sister went 2 weeks over with all their pregnancies so i have a feeling i will follow that trait. ***stamps feet***

Yes if i dont follow the trait i will be only person in my family ever to go late or due, the closest ever is 1day before due, and that was a cousin so not even close family.
I am thinkign of buying some clary sage oil at 36 weeks if no sign and using it from 37 weeks + in a way i wish i could do it now but i know its well to early

I dont know loads about it but its meant to help start contractions apparently ive had 2 people who had baby's swear it was this caused them to go into labour. She put it on her bump and covered it with a hot towel and said she was in labour within 6 hours, wether it is coninsidence i dont know. had another friend who is convienced it set of her labour 2

this is what you can do with it to help bring on labour its becuase it relaxes the muscles meaning it is easier for them when they do want to contract

1.Clary sage oil is used for aromatic delivery. Take cotton balls and soak them in clary sage essential oil. Put these balls under the expecting mother's pillow. The pungent fragrance emanated from these balls help in relieving muscle tension and reduces stress levels. The smell also helps quicken the labor process by intensifying the muscle contractions. Care has to be taken that clary sage should not be confused with sage, which is toxic for the baby. Sage essential oil is known to cause abortion.
2.Some women in labor prefer to apply clary sage oil on their belly. This aromatic essential oil is known to create a feeling of euphoria. This helps the muscle to relax and strengthens the contraction during labor.
3.10 drops of clary sage oil can be mixed with 50 ml of coconut oil. The mixed oil should be massaged on the palm and the feet of the woman in labor. It releases muscle tension and thereby provides the necessary calm and comfort to the mother. It also helps in muscle dilation, required for the baby to come out.
4.Soak in the goodness of clary sage essential oil to induce labour by mixing it in your bathwater. This relaxes the muscles and help in inducing labour. What's more exciting than going into labor with a peaceful mind and body!

mae note of that and will definitely be giving it a go i tell you. coime 37 weeks i want him out. if it wasnt too early i would try it now. lol.

xx

Gosh thats exactly what i feel like, i may consider when OH is at work being sneaky and trying at about 36 weeks :haha: they sell it online at holland and barrat so guessing they would also sell it instore
Shame we couldnt use it now

ha ha ha ill be getting the OH to do it for me :rofl:
I do love being pregnant i honestly do an wouldnt change it for the world regardless of all the problems i have had but im just so impatient i really am. :haha:

Im not normally impacient, but if my angel would have made it i would have had a baby in febuary which is like 4months ago, so i feel really like i should already have my baby if that makes sense. Yes i do like the pregnancy but will like having my baby in my arms more

Oh im sorry for your loss hun i didnt know.
I just cant wait to hold him, dress him, love him. Just being a mum, including the hard bits and the sleepless night.

Aww its ok, it was august last year, i got my BFP with that pregnancy in July so i feel like ive been waiting since then and not just since Feb. Yes same i just want to hold her and know she is safe. Are you moving up to 3rd tri at 26 or 27 weeks?

The England game was bad, but the USA game was brutal. Stupid ref :hissy:
2nd tri always seems longer to me, I think cause with 1st tri you "miss" the first 4 weeks. I went over to 2nd tri a little early, thinking about doing the same with 3rd tri. I also might try the clary sage oil on oct 9th cause I want this baby on oct 10th. Something has always appealed to me about having a 10/10/10 baby :blush:

Hello - can I move to this group please? My ultrasound moved my due date back to Oct 29th - bouncing baby boy :flower:

:plane:

Attachments

• BabyPicture June 18 II.jpg
    BabyPicture June 18 II.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on your little boy :D

I feel so sick its unbeleive i dont remember the last time i felt this ill :( feel all sick and fluy huddled up on the sofa with my duvet on

Yes if i dont follow the trait i will be only person in my family ever to go late or due, the closest ever is 1day before due, and that was a cousin so not even close family.
I am thinkign of buying some clary sage oil at 36 weeks if no sign and using it from 37 weeks + in a way i wish i could do it now but i know its well to early

i kno its a very nice thought for ur baby to come early but i wish the other way as i have always had prem babies and i think it would be so nice to have one on time. I find when they are early u worry more for their health and u also wanna make sure they have developed everything ok. x

Today is my V day and to celebrate we bought a crib :)
https://www.westcoastkids.ca/Million-Dollar-Baby---Mercer-Crib

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->