**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

finish at 3 this afternoon. Im exhausted already. Kills me having to get up at half 5 every morning. Im working lates next week 2-10pm its a killer this job when pregnant i tell ya.

xx

finish at 3 this afternoon. Im exhausted already. Kills me having to get up at half 5 every morning. Im working lates next week 2-10pm its a killer this job when pregnant i tell ya.

xx

Don't think I could do it just focus on that maternity leave it will fly in then you can catch up on some well earned rest. My other 2 LO are on school hols so I have been so lazy and having long lies, back to normal next week though :dohh:.

Hello and welcome to 2nd tri Jelliedills and DottyLottie.

it cant come round quick enough Jo. 12 weeks Sunday and counting. I dont blame you hun, enjoy your lie ins whilst you can have them.

Welcome to the new ladies.
xx

Hi girls and welcome all the newbies, havent been on for a while been havin issues :cry: with the DH. Im sure its just my hormones but dont feel like he wants to come near me! My bump is coming along nicely tho and Ive felt some movements this past week :cloud9:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278pr___.png

lolababes Hope things have improved now. Hormones are fantastic things, but don't half mess up our emotions. :dohh:

I'm 16 weeks today. Feel like I can finally say how pregnant I am in months now! Celebrating by going to Kiddicare with mum, but on a tight budget until next payday. Booo!

Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Morning ladies! :flower:

Hoping everyone is enjoying their weekend so far? Anyone got anything exciting planned??

lolababes, it probably is just your hormones, and hopefully things will improve :hugs:

I've got a long wait until Thurs now..... and not even pregnancy related :( DH has been suspended from work until disciplinary on Thurs, and it's possible they could sack him :cry: Long story, but basically he's a bus driver and had an accident (his fault) with a parked car. No-one injured, but caused the car to be a write off and caused £20,000 damage to the bus :dohh:

It's pants because the worry of him losing his job is very real (even though I don't think it's worth a dismissal - he has a 10year clean record!) and my hormones are making it even worse :wacko:

On a happier note - I can now find peanuts heartbeat within 1 minute :happydance:

Happy Weekend Everyone! :hugs:

lolababes Hope things have improved now. Hormones are fantastic things, but don't half mess up our emotions. :dohh:

I'm 16 weeks today. Feel like I can finally say how pregnant I am in months now! Celebrating by going to Kiddicare with mum, but on a tight budget until next payday. Booo!

Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Think we just need a kick to communicate that bit more lol sure everything will be fine :dohh:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev278pr___.png

Wow.
i was sure i'd posted here before, but apparently not! :haha:
hi everyone. :)
umm, this is my first bubba, due October 6th! xx

Hi everyone

Lolababes - hope you've sorted things out with OH, I'm so moody at the moment its ridiculous.

Going-crazy - thats not good news about OH you'd think they'd take into account that he's done 10 years with no incidents, hope it works out ok it must be such a worry. Well done on finding heartbeat so quickly it still takes me ages.

Emamdbub - welcome to 2nd tri I'm due on 6th as well but this will be my third!

Today I've been busy wallpapering my little girls bedroom and now I'm exhausted so thats me finished for today, but it will all start again tomorrow :dohh:.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend.

Jo xx

thankyou!
wow!
3rd? haha!
i don't think i'll be doing this for a while again. :haha:
i see there's many mummys due the 6th! xx

I was wondering if you could add my angel baby to the list, he was due on the 9th of october, we called him Max :angel: :hugs: thanks x

thankyou!
wow!
3rd? haha!
i don't think i'll be doing this for a while again. :haha:
i see there's many mummys due the 6th! xx

Hi,
I'm due on the 6th too and this is my 2nd :happydance:

Hi!
Really?
wow!
there seem to be a lot of us due that day. :haha:
has anyone thought of any names yet?.. :blush: xx

Hi everyone

Lolababes - hope you've sorted things out with OH, I'm so moody at the moment its ridiculous.

Going-crazy - thats not good news about OH you'd think they'd take into account that he's done 10 years with no incidents, hope it works out ok it must be such a worry. Well done on finding heartbeat so quickly it still takes me ages.

Emamdbub - welcome to 2nd tri I'm due on 6th as well but this will be my third!

Today I've been busy wallpapering my little girls bedroom and now I'm exhausted so thats me finished for today, but it will all start again tomorrow :dohh:.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend.

Jo xx

How funny - we've just been out looking at wallpaper for one of the lounge walls and hubby said who are we going to get to put it up?? Well, looks like it's you Jo LOL!!!!!
Hope you're okay
Karenxxxx

Hi!
Really?
wow!
there seem to be a lot of us due that day. :haha:
has anyone thought of any names yet?.. :blush: xx

Well we've already got the girls name because first one was a boy!!! But, nothing so far for a boy. We find out (hopefully) next week what we're having so i'm going to wait till then now.
How about you??

i'm not decided, obviously!
but i have got a huge list.. :blush:
next week? wow!
what's your sons name? :D xxx

i'm not decided, obviously!
but i have got a huge list.. :blush:
next week? wow!
what's your sons name? :D xxx

His name is Callum James.

Are you going to find out what you're having??

aww, that's so handsome.
i haven't decided yet, but i have time until my scan so i guess i'll wait and see!
trying to weigh out the pros and cons atm.
are you? xx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing okay. I haven't been on for a few days as I have really been struggling emotionally the last few days. The death of my friends baby has hit me really hard. I am also waiting to hear from my consultant at the hospital to see if he wants to see me earlier,my gp sent off the scan photo's to him to see what his opinion is. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->