**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yeah hopefully it will be here in time 6 to 12 weeks we have to wait.

Congrats on V Day Newt! Gorgeous cot! :)

Laura I feel the same, 2nd Tri is dragging like hell!! The first October girls don't move over until a week on friday!! :shock:

Well we had a good weekend, got my wedding ring and sorted out some other bits. Went through to Blackpool and H2B won Baby Bean a Winnie the Pooh Teddy with attached picture frame :)

He has been so wriggly the last few days, I love it! :D I think he has had a growth spurt because my bump has grown since my last bump picture!!!

21+5 https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/P170610_0701.jpg

22+2 https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/P210610_0652.jpg

H2B was laid with his head on my bump on Saturday night for about half an hour talking to Baby Bean and he was going mad, wriggling and kicking. He must like his Daddy's voice! :mrgreen:

morning BB
definite growth i see hon :)
that's so sweet
only 2 months until your big day!!
bet you're excited
xxx

It's mad how it's grown in 4 days!! :lol:

Yep 2 months today, very exciting! I can't wait! :D

bet you can't :winkwink:
how are all you ladies doing today?

wtf is it a monday again? :rofl:
xxxx

I'm feeling a bit sicky :(

My bosses are away this week so I'm off to work at a General Dental Practice this week to get experience but I really can't be bothered! I hate General Dentistry!

How are you?

uh that doesn't sound like too much fun
do you have tums? they always made me feel better with ms
or is this the kind of sicky feeling but not the pukey kind?
i'm OK just got to get my butt to school
xxxxx

I'm still throwing up daily chick so nothing new! I need breakfast I think!

I was told by my doctor not to take tums, I stick to Gaviscon.

I need to get my butt into gear and get ready! I've got to start in 10 minutes and still have hair and make-up to do!! :rofl:

Hope you have a good day :)

Morning all.

Sorry... been manic this weekend with last minute wedding plans. I can't believe I get married this Friday. Crazy!

I also get a whole 2 and a half weeks off work from Weds which will be bliss... then when I get back it's just 7 weeks until my mat leave starts! Wahoo!

How are we all? Getting close to 3rd tri now xxx

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Well I wasn't on here all weekend. :blush: I was just too busy, and when I did have down time I felt like relaxing! :D I got quite a bit accomplished around the house though. :happydance: And I washed all of the baby blankets, bedding, etc. Now its just a matter of going through my daughters old baby clothes, and washing the new ones, and I have to go through the nursery closet (its fully of baby stuff) and organize it. And then everything should be ready. Except hubby needs to paint the nursery too but Im hoping to convince him to do that in the next few weeks. We'll see though! ;)
So I got sunburnt AGAIN yesterday, after lounging on the deck all afternoon. You'd think after the last time that happened, I would have learned... but nope. :nope: My legs are bright red, again! Oh well, they need colour... even if it's red. :haha: My legs are slowly getting less white!

So how are you ladies today? It's Monday... so I'm pretty "blah" today... but at least Im feeling Alora kick more and more... which I LOVE! :cloud9: and she definitely helps me get through the days at work! I seriously cannot wait until I'm on maternity leave! Only 14.5 weeks to go! :rofl:

My tummy is making weird noises this morning. :wacko: I think my coworkers can hear it! :haha: Hopefully that stops soon!

xx

Hey favour to ask BB :flower:

Just noticed that you have me twice on the dates list on the 9th - but one has part of my name (ttc_)with the right storks, and the other has my full correct name with only my guess stork!! Can u update to show guessed :pink: and having :pink: nxt to my full username pleaseeee!? Thanks hun x

Helloooooooooooo Ladies! :flow:

Hope everyone is feeling ok? I'm afraid I'm so rubbish at keeping up with everyone's news on here :blush: so I apologise if I don't mention something I should! I know there are a couple of weddings coming up (or they've already been and gone) and I wanted to wish you all the best with them and I hope your day turns out perfect!

I've just had a mad thought (and please correct me if I'm wrong here.....) I'm sure within the next couple of days there will be people getting their :bfp:'s with a due date of March 2011 :shock:!!! Is it me, or does that make us October Bumpkins look like old timers :jo:!??!?! :rofl:

Anyway.... I promise I'll try and keep up to date more often :oops: Take care all xxxxx

Going_Crazy - You're right! Ladies getting pregnant in June would be due around March. I know this, because hubby and I were originally planning on "trying" for this baby in June, so they would be due in March (we were going to plan for a spring baby)... but obviously, that never happened! :haha: We ended up having a "spur of the moment" moment back in February and here I am! :rofl:

This would make us old :jo: in a way, but it's also exciting because it means we're that much closer to meeting OUR babies! :happydance: I can't wait to meet this little girl! :D
In real life, for me anyway, it seems like gals are popping up everywhere who are pregnant! And its weird, when I was pregnant with Kyree - all of them were due before me so I got to watch them all bring their babies home before me, which was exciting but also excrutiating! :haha: Since it made me even more impatient.
But this time, I'm due before MOST of my friends/family members... there are a few due before me but majority is after... so THIS time I get to bring my baby home first! :rofl:

I haven't time to read Everything I've missed out on but I wanted to Congratulate those with upcoming weddings and wish them the wedding of their dreams! V-Day was yesterday for me and I didn't even notice it until I posted on someone elses....... Some days I feel like time is flying and others I feel like its so s-l-o-w. I'm trying to figure out the next milestone........ June 30th Dr. appt. July 14th, 27 weeks and 3rd Tri! Countdown begins.

Have a Lovely week girls!

It's true, I can't wait to meet my little miss..... it kinda feels like my first again because I had my first 3 so close together, now there's a 6 year age gap!!!

Everyone that is pregnant around me is due before me :sulk::haha: and they're all having girls too! I think there must've been something in the water!!

And how's this..... I completely missed my V-day!!!! it was a couple of days ago - don't know what I've been doing!

xxxxx

Thats funny - alot of the women I know are having girls too! Only one woman I know had a boy this year. Of course, a couple of these ladies are still too early to know the gender so we'll see! :)
It was the same when I was pregnant with Kyree, we ALL had girls except one of us! :haha: Lots of girl power around here, that's for sure!

And for me it wasnt THAT long ago that I had my first daughter... so I'm hoping everything will still be fresh in my mind, making it easier! In a way, it feels like a LONG time ago since I'm so used to having a toddler around now... and I'm sure it will feel strange at first to have a newborn again but it will come back quickly!

So this must be your fourth girl then? How exciting! I tease my hubby that with two girls running around, the house is going to be FULL of estrogen... I can only imagine four! :haha: But I bet they have a blast together. :)

Sorry not been on in a while. Hope everyone's well. Congrats to all who are viable now, our LO turned 24 wks on Fri and it feels so good to be viable now, especially since I have my old EDD coming up on 30 June from my mc :cry: Feels so nice that each time I think about what 'could have been' our little beanie has a little wriggle and reminds me just how lucky we are.

Talking of doing things to bring things on after 37 wks I think i'll be doing the opposite this time around as we're hoping to get a loft conversion done on our new house before the baby's due and it would really help if I was a wk or two overdue so we can get it finished in time! I was 12 days late with my first so f'xd. That was even after long walks, curries, raspberry leaf tea, pinneapple etc. but this time around there'll be none of that!

Love your name choice Kate, just gorgeous!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies! :)

Nice to hear from some girls that haven't posted in a while! :D

Is anyone struggling sleeping at night? I feel like a zombie! AND anyone keep waking up with a runny nose? How annoying! :lol:

morning all,

hope we are all well. i seem to have really popped the passed few days and bump is HUGE now. :happydance: Phil has to put my shoes on for me now. :rofl:

had my 25 week MW appointment yesterday and got my MATB1. wont be getting my HIP grant form until my 28 week appointment. there is no rush for it though.

How is everyone? this thread moves so quick so i havent read all the posts. Congrates to thise who are viable now and to those due to get married, hope your days are fantastically wonderful.

xxx

was diagnosed with high blood pressure anyone else suffering from this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->