**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Morning everyone hope youre all well :)

Time seems to be dragging but going really quick for me too how wierd YAY my ticker moved up a box v day soon :happydance:

I am feeling lil one moving around loads more now which is so nice OH even got to feel him yesterday and his face lit up bless him !!

xx

was diagnosed with high blood pressure anyone else suffering from this?

I'm the opposite love. My BP keeps dropping and dropping. 90/53 at last check up. Keeps me just contantly exhausted which sucks.

Ladies - I wore a dress to work today. Note to self... the wider I get... the shorter my dress becomes. I'm almost indecent if I don't keep adjusting. Whoops xx

Happy V-day newt sorry its a bit late :blush:

Have i missed anything else, sorry i aint been here for a few days, I had another exam and wanted to put effort into that and i knew once i got on here i wouldnt be dragged off :haha:
Its exactly 1weeks until i will be in double figure :happydance: :dance: :yipee: I really can't wait. Got my 25 week midwife appointment tomorrow, get my HIP grant form that £190 is gonna come in useful :D

BB - Will you be starting a thread in 3rd tri soon my love? The first ladies are nearly ready to go over. Ahhhhh the final stretch! xx

I sure will be :D Week on Friday isn't it?

Laura have you seen the HIP Grant topic?

Good morning ladies!

How is everyone today?

Like I said before, once the third tri thread opens, I will keep popping between the two even when I'm not 3rd Tri... I will just miss you guys too much to stay here alone! :haha:

So I go to my midwife today at 1pm! I can't wait - to see how Alora is doing, hear her heartbeat and find out the actual results of my scan! :yipee:

BeanieBaby - I'm glad to like the name! I'm so glad we have it officially picked! And the name just suits her now! Even though I haven't met her yet, I just KNOW that's her name. :cloud9:

I will be doing the same MommyKC, I'm not staying over here alone :rofl:

Is it just me or is 3rd Tri quite scary????

Hope the midwife goes ok Hun! :)

OMG Gaviscon is my best friend at the moment, I keep having horrendous heartburn every single day!!

I actually LOVED the third tri the first time around, so I'm excited this time too! :D
It can be scary, because you know the birth is just around the corner... but it's so exciting too! In the third tri, sure you get HUGE but the movement you feel is absolutely AMAZING! You can really feel little body parts and everything through your tummy. :cloud9: And it's actually really thrilling, knowing your baby's birth is so close! I think third tri was actually my favourite, despite many women saying second tri is the best. ;)

And I havent had any heartburn yet... but I remember it started around 25-30 weeks with my daughter so I'm sure it will start soon! :wacko:
Im glad the Gaviscon is helping you though! :)

And I'm leaving in about 20 minutes... :D I will update once I get back! :haha:

I think it's just scary because I know it's the last stage! I still don't think it's sunk in that I'm going to be a Mummy, it all seems like a dream!

I know exactly what you mean - and sometimes it even takes a while after they are born before it really sinks in.

All throughout my pregnancy with Kyree, I felt like a "mom" but I never really realized what that role entailed until she was born. Once you actually hold them, and care for them 24/7... THAT'S when it really sinks in how much you love that little person and how you would do anything for them. :blush:

Do you ever wonder why your friends date such nobheads?

My friends boyfriend just posted this as his Facebook status -
"What's big, messy and covered in spit and drool? Dwight Yorkes fathers day card" I basically told him what for and he told me to get a grip. What a nasty git!:growlmad:

Hi Ladies and bumps

Popping in again to say Hi!!
Hope we are all well, dont know if anyone is the same but I seem to be starting to get really tired again recently and random spouts of feeling really sick for around 15 minutes each evening?? strange

xx

BB - I agree, it seems very dead around here lately! :(

So I just got back from my midwife. Everything was great! BP normal. Urine dip normal. My uterus was measuring 24cm which is also normal. Baby is a good size. My ultrasound report came back measuring my EXACT dates, so my due date stays October 28th. As mentioned before, my placenta is slightly low lying but this will 99% fix itself, and even if it doesnt... it's high enough that I could deliver normally. I just have to go back for another scan around 28-29 weeks to check the position. But all went well! :D :yipee:

And hi Em!!! :hi:

BB - I agree, it seems very dead around here lately! :(

So I just got back from my midwife. Everything was great! BP normal. Urine dip normal. My uterus was measuring 24cm which is also normal. Baby is a good size. My ultrasound report came back measuring my EXACT dates, so my due date stays October 28th. As mentioned before, my placenta is slightly low lying but this will 99% fix itself, and even if it doesnt... it's high enough that I could deliver normally. I just have to go back for another scan around 28-29 weeks to check the position. But all went well! :D :yipee:

And hi Em!!! :hi:

So glad your MW appointment went well, i've got my 25 wk one on Fri, last one was at 16 wks, its amazing how much less they wanna see you for subsequent pregnancies. I've got a slightly low lying placenta too and they wanna see me again for a scan at 35 wks to check its position. Really hope I can deliver naturally, he did say he was pretty sure it will move up more and its not covering the canal so think i'm in a similar position to you.

xxx

^ Yeah my midwife even told me if my placenta doesn't move at ALL, I could still deliver with the position it's in now. But it will most likely continue to move up as baby grows. It was actually covering my cervix at 8 weeks and now its just beside it... so that alone is a good sign. :D

And here in Canada, we typically see our midwife or OB every 4 weeks so I saw her around 17.5 weeks and then today. And I see her again in 4 weeks. Once I reach 30 weeks, then it's every two weeks... until 36 weeks it becomes weekly visits.

But I am just so relieved everything is going well. :D In fact, this pregnancy has been even more straightforward than with my first daughter, and that pregnancy was very healthy too! So I really couldn't ask for more! :yipee:

I think it will be exciting to have another scan in third tri too - since our babies will be so big by then! :) It will be nice to see them once more before they are born! :cloud9:

OH and I bought paint yesterday for the nursery. Let me know what you ladies think.
The pink is for the accent wall. The brown is for the other 3 walls. :D

NurseryPink.jpg

NurseryBrown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back