**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i love the idea of pink and brown Katie!!
glad everything went well at your appointment
xxx

Thanks Em and Going_Crazy! I LOVE the colours and can't wait to see them on the walls! :D

Good luck tomorrow Going_Crazy, let me know how it goes! You mentioned it has been 6 years since your last child? Was that your only c-section? I hope you can get your VBAC!!!
xx

Hi Ladies and bumps

Popping in again to say Hi!!
Hope we are all well, dont know if anyone is the same but I seem to be starting to get really tired again recently and random spouts of feeling really sick for around 15 minutes each evening?? strange

xx

Kay I was feeling the same way and when I saw my Dr. last I mentioned it so he checked my Iron levels, turns out they are a little low causing me to be anemic. I started on some Iron and now feel much better, less tired.

Kay my sickness came back too! I'm throwing up every morning and I'm so tired :(

Katie I'm glad your appointment went well, lovely colour choices! :)

Only working this morning then my friend is coming :happydance: Her baby was born the day I conceived and I've only seen him in passing so can't wait! :D

Mommykc very nice colours i would be tempted to pinch youre idea if i were having a lil girl :) im so gutted i dont actually get to have a nursury :growlmad: because i still live with my parents but i keep thinking how nice it is going to be to have a helping hand the first few weeks and then we move house :happydance:

Im loving this weather but i dont know about you girls im finding it really hard to cope for longer than half hour outside at a time now :shrug: fake tan time i think lol

xx

Thanks Em and Going_Crazy! I LOVE the colours and can't wait to see them on the walls! :D

Good luck tomorrow Going_Crazy, let me know how it goes! You mentioned it has been 6 years since your last child? Was that your only c-section? I hope you can get your VBAC!!!
xx

Thanks hun! My only c-section was with my 1st DD almost 9 years ago, but I have to see the VBAC midwife each time - I'm sure I get told the same information!!! I'm hoping everything goes to plan, if so this will be my 3rd vbac :happydance:

Anyway - how's everyone??

I've just spent the last hour filling the pool for the kids when they get in from school...... Sod the football, I'll be chilling in the pool :haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL its not as warm as the last two days thank god im having a bbq this afternoon and watching the footy fingers crossed we can pull it back :)

I'll have the football on in the background :winkwink: and...... I REALLY want a bbq now :sulk:
LOL
Hope you have a good afternoon! xxxx

I noticed that my feet are swollen for the first time last night! Freaked me out actually! They still are this morning, but I'm gonna try to put my feet up as much as I can. I've been running around a lot the last few days and I think that's what's done it..

jules me too but i didnt know if i was being paranoid or what lol was looking and thinkin mmmm im sure they look diffrent :haha: this is where all the lovely parts of being pregnant creep in i suppose :)

Going crazy im not really a football fan i only ever watch the euros and the world cup basically any england match but its an excuse to get everyone round and have a good ol munch :)

jules me too but i didnt know if i was being paranoid or what lol was looking and thinkin mmmm im sure they look diffrent :haha: this is where all the lovely parts of being pregnant creep in i suppose :)

Ya, it was a bit scary because I immediately start worrying my blood pressure is too high or something! Luckily it's been good at all my appointments, and I have another appt on July 8th so I'll mention it.

xx

Thanks hun! My only c-section was with my 1st DD almost 9 years ago, but I have to see the VBAC midwife each time - I'm sure I get told the same information!!! I'm hoping everything goes to plan, if so this will be my 3rd vbac :happydance:

OH so you've been there, and done that already. :) Good for you! I'm sure everything will go just fine then!

Good morning ladies! :hi:

How is everyone today?

Those talking about swollen feet... I wouldn't worry. I had swollen feet with my daughter that started around 26 weeks and once it started, they were swollen off and on for the rest of my pregnancy. As long as your BP has been fine then it's normal. Good ol' water retention! :haha: I'm sure mine will start very soon too. :wacko:

So just over 2 weeks until I finally reach V-Day. In a way, it's coming up fast but in another way... since most of you ladies are ahead of me, it feels like forever!!! :dohh:

xx

I agree Katie, this week seem's to be dragging like hell!! 10 days until V-Day!

afternoon Katie :hugs:
how have you been?
seems like i haven't spoken to you for a longg time!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->