**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Me too - though I don't know how much time I'll have to come on here, with two young kiddies running around! :lol:

hahah I'm not sure how I'm going to manage either... :shrug: But many women do it, so I'm sure I'll find a way.
Besides, Kyree is pretty good on her own for the most part. Yes, she needs attention and I have to keep an eye on her, but she loves to play on her own too. And now she's getting into that phase where she wants to do everything herself, including feed herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, etc. Overall, she's pretty easy to look after these days! I'm mostly there to help! ;)

that's too cute!
and she'll be two by the time Alora's due date comes right?
xxxx

Well I am due October 28th, and Kyree will turn two on November 23rd. So it all depends when this baby girl decides to come out! :haha:

I agree. Two years will be perfect. Not too close, and not too far.
It will be alot of work for me I'm sure, for the first 6 months or so after Alora is born... but I know it will be perfect in the long run. :)
Especially with planning family outings, they will be close enough in age to do most of the same things. And I'm sure they will fight at times, being that close... but they will probably get along good too.

yes they will mommy kc me and my sis are 2 years apart and we are as close as can be

There will be about 16 months in between my little ones. That should make life interesting, eh?

My sister and I were two years apart but we got along well until teenage years. After that though we are fine lol.

Man Im eating like a horse!

I think it's all down to personal preference, we will probably start TTC again once this little boy is 3.

H2B's kids have 13 months between them and I don't like it. I can't explain it.

There is 19 months between me and my sister and we don't get on really, I get on really well with my other sister and there is 6.5 years between us!

Our friends have 11 months between hers and I've seen how much she has struggled, I swear she has post natal depression.

Well I've given in, I'm going into hell hole number 2 this morning, if they are shitty with me I will give them what for, I'm sick of my job stressing me out never mind a practice I don't even work for!:growlmad:

58 days until my wedding!!!!!! :yipee: I've booked my make-up trial, hair trial and dress fittings!:happydance:

KittyVenture I can't believe you get married tomorrow! Hope you have a brill day and I look forward to seeing pictures! :D

morning all,

Kitty i hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow. The weather is going to be gorgeous to.

hey BB how you doing chick? Not long left now and you will be walking down the isle. :happydance:

well girls my sickness is back and i have been waking in the night with cramp in my legs to. Not nice at all :nope:

kittyventure i hope you have a great day
@ laura sorry about your sickness

Kittyventura have a fab today tomorrow looks like you picked the right dates for the weather :)

Laura ive been getting really bad cramps in the night too SO ANNOYING ive heard drinkin loaaads of water through the day helps but kinda cancels it out as youll be getting up every 2 secs for the loo lol

xx

thanks girls,

ill give that a try steffy thank you. would rather be getting up for a wee than be in that pain it was awful :(
yey on 23 week mark :yipee:

Have i missed anything??
Sorry i wasnt on yesterday internew went down.
Although i had my midwife appointment yesterday which went fairly well. Babys heatbeat was really good and really strong. I had a student midwife do everything just with my midwife there. Which i don't mind at all its how they learn, i would rather have them having hands on learning TBH so me and OH even said we dont mind any student being there for any part of any appointments or when we have the baby.
However i meantioned about the stitch i keep getting in my bump and the back ache i keep getting, and midwife beleives its that bad ive been refered to physio. She said its because im so small, it makes me look small when im actually the right size but actually puts more pressure on my back. Bit worried about all that :wacko:
And i got my HIP grant form which im glad about.

On a positive note only 1week 6days until 3rd tri :wohoo:

Hey Due, not sure what you have missed if anything as i havent been on either.

Glad evrything went well at the MW, im suffering with sciatica and i get a lot of back ache to. The same as you im quite small framed so there is a lot of pressure down there.hope all goes well with the physio chick.
Its coming round so slowly but surely isnt it the 3rd tri. i lurke over there most days and its so daunting.

xxx

Yes im really worried about it in a way as im scared it could effect the rest of my pregnancy :( hope it doesn't.

Yes its quite scary but im so glad its coming round. i will be so glad when im there. I think im mad though as everyone i know is scared about birth, im not scared at all yet ATM i don't mind speaking about it or anything but it doesnt scare me.
Its only 5 days til single figures :yipee: and i get married in exactly 1 month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->